Android ten success story

Cobra7

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=334597

Android 10: 2-0-0

Weight: 145

I was created in a dark basement lab with the simplest of styles. After my creator scanned my learning process he gave up on me and deactivated me. A few years have passed since that fateful day, then one day I was found and reactivated by my current master/manager raichu kong. He scanned my learning process and he was shocked at how simple I was and instead of turning me away he agreed to train me and update my processing ability.

Since joining his fight stable I have had 2 pro fights.

The 1st fight was against a fellow 18 year old competitor who had better MT and almost similar skills everywhere else. In that fight I managed to tap him out in less than 2 minutes. That was the start that made me realize I can be a champion and do the impossible when all others dont believe in me.

My 2nd fight was when I had to defend my belt against a much older fighter. He was 25 years old with better MT and wrestling. I never saw a wrestler of his stature before so I had to go with the flow rather than try to process the outcome with uncertainty. This fight was definitely harder but in the end I had my hand raised and heard still champion as I also tapped him out mere seconds before the first round ended. In this fight I believe I silenced the critics I had.

My next fight is on the 17th of august against yet another older competitor. This challenger is 26 years old with far superior wrestling than I have so this will indeed be my toughest challenge to date.

Join in on the august 17th edition of evolution title night at the micro arena in London to see if I shall emerge victorious again or if my run as the champ ends then and there.

Current title reign: 42 days and counting

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Former evolution 145 lb champion is looking for a new place to call home.

Orgs of all close id to him please send best contract that is deemed fair

Update: android 10 has signed with the 315k+ org IFC.

He is now known as the underdog and as the underdog fighting older more experienced fighters and most likely heavier, he made a dominate showing in his debut match.

Best quote of the fight:

Ten moves his hips nicely and gets into full guard.

It really doesn't seem like the step up in weight is hurting Ten here at all. He's more than holding his own against the bigger man

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Update:

Record: 4-3-0

Training update: since first being reactivated by raichu I have gained a tad more knowledge in all aspects and my fights show that.

After losing the belt in the 4th round which is the longest I've fought to date I joined the IFC due to rumors spreading that a young gun like myself would be welcomed as an underdog.

I joined their 155 lb division at that time as they didnt have the 135 lb division in the works just yet.

I went in as an underdog in every fight there and to date my record there is a decent 2-2 considering the huge training gap between us.

Android 10's final words: I hear there is thing called fighter of year at 135 and I know my success speaks for itself fighting bigger more athletically trained fighters so please nominate me.

Thank you all and I'll be in the ring again soon

• Upvote 3

Update: everyone thought this android was crazy for joining IFC seeing as he is severely undertrained compared to the others. Well to them I say I went 2-2 and I begin my new career as an even bigger underdog in Empire 310k+.

I shall be the first underdog champion to add to my previous title run.

See ya soon

• Upvote 1

17w25.jpg

Glass Joe: Underdog champion? Thought that was my title, if you want it you should come visit RISE for a superfight of the underdogs.

Underdog dual super fight challenges: 2 fights 3 weeks between each to ensure both us are healthy, 1 fight each in respective orgs :)

Do you got the cajones to step up to the underdog

• 2 weeks later...