Ironman Fight Club - New Blood Tournament v.2 (18 year old creation)

Alfred

Next New Blood Tournament - Sign Up's are now open!

With the first New Blood Tournament Finale only two weeks away from crowning it's first ever champion, I'd like to announce the next installment of what I hope to be a regular ongoing thing.

The second New Blood Tournament will start around the end of December 2017 and creations can begin as of now. It'll either be 8 or 16 man depending on the interest and creations must be 18 years old and able to make the -265lb weight limit.

You can qfc/test/fight your guy as much as you want up to the first round. I only ask that he be ready to sign fight agreements a couple weeks before the tournament starts.

As this is going to be an ongoing thing, the prizes aren't going to be quite so tantalizing as the ongoing tournament but there will still be at least 3 months VIP going to the winner as well as some prize money that we'll spread around a bit.

Anyone interested please PM me in game and I'll put your name down.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

john it only matters to a point. learning speed and your training will matter to. last tournament i did well considering i created 5 days before round 1 and fought someone with 4 months training round 2. he is making them all created within like a month so it will be a much more level playing field this time. also i can hope my guy doesnt pop cuts easily again lol.

• Upvote 1

"The Dangerous" Beast Incarnate (326502)

He has heard the story that no one could ever believe is true about how the great Jack dawson was subdued in the 2nd round of the last tournament and he has decided to see exactly what kind of talent lies within this "new blood division". Once the contract is signed he will eat,sleep,conquer,submission,k.o,repeat?

• Upvote 1

im thinking sometime this week since last week he had 2 shows to do previews and reviews for and this week will be a bit easier. this is speculation but iialso think with so many new fighters on the roster he might have found 16 fighters and not just 8 like i thought orginally might happen thanks to the ton of interest at the end including me who orginally said no.

im thinking sometime this week since last week he had 2 shows to do previews and reviews for and this week will be a bit easier. this is speculation but iialso think with so many new fighters on the roster he might have found 16 fighters and not just 8 like i thought orginally might happen thanks to the ton of interest at the end including me who orginally said no.

I hope it's 16 I'm ready to whoop 4 easy arses lol.

Next stop: suplex city