EVO, its been months of me begging as nicely as possible.

evo mega jug megajug hostage contract

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:30 PM

lol you guys are fucking mean as hell!  im smiling a little cause its just so over the top. but really i wish i could have more of a discussion about the topic...  love you all too!

• Guests

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:30 PM

Is an aggressive manor like a haunted house?

bates motel

#43 LanceTempleton

LanceTempleton

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:31 PM

66f9c78ac8658272453661846b77a4e5.jpg

00:00 zyd people have said other managers were the best ever before guys like luke and GG and shit but i never felt that way about any of them and it shows i was right with how they went out

00:00 zyd but lance is that guy

00:00 zyd hes the real #1

00:00 zyd like ... to the point where i kinda think something shady must be going on that i cant see

00:01 zyd cause no ones ever been this

• Guests

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:33 PM

hi lance. what ya wearing?  im eating home made almond butter.  but now i want some popcorn. 

yes, this is me giving up lol....  unreal 

• Guests

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:33 PM

bates motel

Instead of Bates stabbing women in the shower it's all about hulk hogin lethargically elbowing overmatched cans.

• Guests

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:41 PM

What goes around comes around! I very much doubt that anyone in this community will take your side in this!

so ive been reasonable with everyone whos ever worked with me. ive paid lower end fighters exponentially better than other orgs. you have hated me for years and have made tons of rumors up about me and now instead of talking about my post you want to bring up your personal attacks that not only have no relevance but are not even close to true. Just because you hate me does not mean i deserve any ill treatment but you clearly say this.  you think that i deserve to be mistreated.  I have never done anything wrong and any accusations of such were years ago and were made up.  but you are going to use these imaginary situations and bring them HERE into this post that has nothing to do with it! lol  and you are gonig to say that anything bad that comes to me i have it coming. that sounds like a riot leader to me.  where anything goes and its ok cause he had it coming?  thats a horrible viewpoint from a moderator. i truly think that you didnt realize how aggressive your comment was. i think you might have spoken from the heart but your facts are very wrong and your honesty really was not justified or welcomed here considering how off topic and aggressive it was.  

#47 nandorossi

nandorossi

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:46 PM

CBD why did you not want to fight for EVO in the first place? If it is simply because you want the fighter to fight in your own org then why not take the five fights as quickly as possible? If you would have just taken care of the contract quickly you would not be in this situation. Also instead of just saying release me I will pay back the bonus why not go about it in a manner of I will take two fights for you if you release me after the second. Win win for everyone unless I am missing something.

1400358715HFC.jpg

• Guests

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

so ive been reasonable with everyone whos ever worked with me. ive paid lower end fighters exponentially better than other orgs. you have hated me for years and have made tons of rumors up about me and now instead of talking about my post you want to bring up your personal attacks that not only have no relevance but are not even close to true. Just because you hate me does not mean i deserve any ill treatment but you clearly say this.  you think that i deserve to be mistreated.  I have never done anything wrong and any accusations of such were years ago and were made up.  but you are going to use these imaginary situations and bring them HERE into this post that has nothing to do with it! lol  and you are gonig to say that anything bad that comes to me i have it coming. that sounds like a riot leader to me.  where anything goes and its ok cause he had it coming?  thats a horrible viewpoint from a moderator. i truly think that you didnt realize how aggressive your comment was. i think you might have spoken from the heart but your facts are very wrong and your honesty really was not justified or welcomed here considering how off topic and aggressive it was.  

So you refusing to release a fighter I picked up in your org and you refusing to release Lockdowns fighter isnt relevant to this thread? Please explain to me why it isnt because to me its as relevant as it gets since you just made this thread about the exact same thing happening to you. Which is the reason why I wrote what I did. And if you want me to talk about your post id say suck it up because karma is a bitch! 

And you must clearly be delusional if you honestly believe that you have never done anything wrong. Im sorry if that statement offend you but thats how I feel. And for those of you that are new to the game and thinks that a mod never should say anything like this just make a quick forum search and read thru CBD/Mother AAs history. Its not only hilarious but it should teach you a thing or ten about how you should not run a org. 

• Guests

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

CBD why did you not want to fight for EVO in the first place? If it is simply because you want the fighter to fight in your own org then why not take the five fights as quickly as possible? If you would have just taken care of the contract quickly you would not be in this situation. Also instead of just saying release me I will pay back the bonus why not go about it in a manner of I will take two fights for you if you release me after the second. Win win for everyone unless I am missing something.

ive offered multiple options over the last few months.  and there was no signing bonus to pay back so i just made up a few numbers. i think he said to pay him 2 million dollars and he would agree. 

• Guests

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:50 PM

So you refusing to release a fighter I picked up in your org and you refusing to release Lockdowns fighter isnt relevant to this thread? Please explain to me why it isnt because to me its as relevant as it gets since you just made this thread about the exact same thing happening to you. Which is the reason why I wrote what I did. And if you want me to talk about your post id say suck it up because karma is a bitch! 

And you must clearly be delusional if you honestly believe that you have never done anything wrong. Im sorry if that statement offend you but thats how I feel. And for those of you that are new to the game and thinks that a mod never should say anything like this just make a quick forum search and read thru CBD/Mother AAs history. Its not only hilarious but it should teach you a thing or ten about how you should not run a org. 

i am replying to your first sentence, i release any fighter thats not on a winning streak. everyone knows that. if he had never faught in his contract yet, or if he lost the first fight. like i said above but you didnt read, i would release him on the spot and not even ask for the signing bonus back. i always do this. 

edit: and im getting very tiresome of defending these false accusations.  ive never done this situation thats happening with anyone. nothing even close. and i dont want to hate on evo, i just want to push the envelope and hope for a beneficial outcome. 

and there you are again hoping that people will read the "rumors" about me and believe them. vicious rumors are very damaging and none of them are true. its like an evolving story that grows every time its mentioned lol. i hate it. 

#51 thegroovemonkey

thegroovemonkey

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:51 PM

The only problem I see here is that he can't keep your fighter longer.

rottenecard_51109858_pyxjg365w9.png

M15UiCS.gif

#52 Lockdown

Lockdown

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:55 PM

all ive been doing for that last few years is running a very highly respectable org that people love to fight in hitler would be proud of and using my fighters as pawns to keep it afloat and successful a hype containment shield by only signing guys who will lose to my fighters. I can match guys who have are overly successful and have too much hype for my liking with my guys who are ranked 10000p4p thus transferring the hype back to the org before their contract expires and they take off with it. I learned this the hard way after Karter and other managers brought their elite fighters and ran off with the hype because none of my guys could retain it before their contracts expired :( I have smartened up now and only take fighters who I know will eventually lose to one of my guys - preferably very highly hyped and underskilled fighters with lots of weaknesses! Makes for extremely fair fights NOT based on hype! Everybody loves me!

fixed that for you

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: evo, mega, jug, megajug, hostage, contract

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users