Wolf and Aaron

MMATycoon

Now I'm writing this post as a very close friend to both Michael and Aaron and the owner of vendetta.

When I read this I was shocked and hurt. For those of you who don't know me, I don't take a lot seriously in real life or this game, but I take my friendships and vendetta seriously. I thought we had a very tight brotherhood, however that has been damaged and we're hurt right now.

As I said before Wolf is a very close friend to me who I game and talk with regularly and Aaron is also a close friend I'm in business ventures with. I can't believe this is the first I'm hearing off this now. They kept their cards close to their chest and when Dale told me on snapchat - I didn't believe him.

I would like to apologize on behalf of vendetta, to all those affected by this blatant abuse of trust. It was stupid and careless on a game people take very seriously and they took seriously enough to cheat at.

It's all a bit of a whirl and I'm not sure what to think right now. I've just got home from work. I'm bitterly disappointed and I'm off to reconcile my alliance.

I'm sure that both Michael and Aaron knew the consequences of their actions if they were to ever be caught and I don't think any preferential treatment should be shown to either of them.

I would like to add though that Michael and Aaron will still be my dear friends off this game and I'm going to now seriously consider my future, which has been dwindling for the past weeks.

If anybody would like to message me about this I am open to questions or a conversation.

Conor

On a positive note, the forums look more active than they have been in a while and that makes me happy in a bittersweet way.

I have painfully removed Wolf and Aaron from vendetta, this is not what I thought I would have to be dealing with when I was walking home from work.

This is most definitely a tough blow to yourself and the rest of the Vendetta guys. I for one will take you at your word for having no knowledge just know that your group will be scrutinized heavily over the next little while, it may even be a case of trust never being earned by some which if I was yourself or anyone else in Vendetta really sucks. I understand you are friends outside of the game and that is all this is really, just a game but for me trust is one thing that once taken away is very hard to earn back. I certainly hope this does not drive an active player like yourself from the game
  • Upvote 3

Sorry - apologies if this has been addressed already, but what happens to fighters formally possessed by Wolf or Aaron and picked up in the free agent list by someone else?

Mike is setting their hiddens all to 1 and retiring the fighters to The Bahamas when they are finished their current booked fights

Oh and if I've been shit at replying to your emails the last few weeks, this is why; it's been pretty stressful / busy.

Maybe now you can change my name? :yes:

• Downvote 2

This is most definitely a tough blow to yourself and the rest of the Vendetta guys. I for one will take you at your word for having no knowledge just know that your group will be scrutinized heavily over the next little while, it may even be a case of trust never being earned by some which if I was yourself or anyone else in Vendetta really sucks. I understand you are friends outside of the game and that is all this is really, just a game but for me trust is one thing that once taken away is very hard to earn back. I certainly hope this does not drive an active player like yourself from the game

I completely understand. If I was on the other side of this right now. I would be skeptical of the alliance and would be asking the same sort of questions others are asking. Trust is so important on this game. We'll see what happens. Vendetta chat is deadly quiet and worrying me. All I can do is play it by ear now and see what happens.

I don't like or comprehend cheaters, friends or foe and I would be hypocritical of me to treat them any differently. Perhaps that's why they never told me, I'm just speculating at this point. I'll see what either has to say when they're ready to tell me.

• Upvote 4

Remember to support the game.

This thing has made Mike lose a lot of time, and will probably make him lose a lot more time dealing with it.

The game will keep going, buy VIP & buy fighter slots, or just donate money.

My sentiments exactly,

but feel free to check out the article "The Wolf on Tycoon Street" in the mean time.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=56864

• Upvote 2

This sucks!

I would love to see what Wolf and Aaron has to say to all of us?

They've been forced logged out and passwords have been changed, so neither will be making a public statement.

Wolf hasn't said much but what he has said is

"I feel like a tit and I'm done"

They've been forced logged out and passwords have been changed, so neither will be making a public statement.

Wolf hasn't said much but what he has said is

"I feel like a tit and I'm done"

What really bothers me is the fact that there was a fucking thread worshiping his abilities, and all along there he was playing along knowing full well it was not even remotely deserved.
  • Upvote 7

Mystic mac has spoken. Please predict the future for us. How good of a president will Donald Trump be? :D

FUN TIME !!!

I will jump in on that and predict he will be the best president in memory, to get things straightened out and going in the right direction............if he lives 8 years that is.

ok thats troll bait if I ever saw it....here trolly troll trolls ! c'mon ! c'mere trolls....

• Upvote 2

I agree....and end of year awards time coming up....lets make a new category...."Scandal of the year"

Of the year? This will go down as the scandal of all time.......Permanent members in the Hall of Disgrace.

There goes one legacy down the drain and rightly so. Only a few days ago the thread lauding his performances was filled with praise. Happy someone cheating this big got caught and pays the price for it. My fighter was finished quickly in Alliance Wars on Wednesday by Wolf, but now I know it really was an uphill struggle from the beginning. Not exactly angry, but quite disappointed with this scandal though

"Happy someone cheating this big got caught and pays the price for it."

And I pray to hear the same exact words again with the name of focus being HILLARY.

And since most rolls are true-blue Democrats I guess this is more troll -bait....here trolly troll troll....lol

Aaron and Wolf are the worst curse words you can use in Tycoon.

Of the year? This will go down as the scandal of all time.......Permanent members in the Hall of Disgrace.

Agree. Aaron and Wolf will be the worst curse words you can use in Tycoon.

• Upvote 1

Aaron and Wolf are the worst curse words you can use in Tycoon.

Agree. Aaron and Wolf will be the worst curse words you can use in Tycoon.

well, probably after Humors and don't try to tell me what they did was worse than all the stuff Humors did.

• Downvote 4