Mike Tycoon took an IQ Test, how did he score?

IQ Test Results?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. IQ Test Results?

• 140+ Genius
    • 130-139 Smart dude, can defo code
    • 120-129 Asks his customers for the programmins
    • 100-119 Hiddens = $5 VIP
    • Under 100 Goes back to playing PS4

Same here bros, we gonna put that multi stuff on the back burner for nows. Other updates are more important.

I had a great chat with Mike and he has promised to ignore Alex K. and his minions and just be happy.

I think I might be able to rally some other honourable partners to propose done stuff but ultimately he will only work on stuff he wants in order to stay happy.

For now I simply ask the community (its really just 2-3 managers) to stop insulting him on Buzz.

You're like his emotional support dog :).

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0251/2434/products/minions_dog_toys_grande.png?v=1575570922

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You're like his emotional support dog :).

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0251/2434/products/minions_dog_toys_grande.png?v=1575570922

for a guy with 1 1/2 active fighters you are waaaaay too involved in this friend.

stop projecting your insecurities now.

I should have taken your bet in the TUF Season 1 manager tournament and made you release Alzheimer lol

but alas, every dog has his day :) woof woof

• Downvote 1

for a guy with 1 1/2 active fighters you are waaaaay too involved in this friend.

stop projecting your insecurities now.

I should have taken your bet in the TUF Season 1 manager tournament and made you release Alzheimer lol

but alas, every dog has his day :) woof woof

Lol you got me, I'm insecure and depressed :( Can you recommend where I can get an emotional support mutt like yourself please? I could use a bit of cuddling and someone telling me I'm the bestest ever!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lolol go get some sleep son.

You have been staring at that screen for the past 2 days, you gonna burn out again and I`m still gonna WHOOP your arse in the alliance tourney.

There are no more fighters for you to rage sack lol, you are starting to worry us at the GBU lol

I started as a small apartment, but now it`s official......

RENT FREE BABY

f74dce430ea7aafc304c5a57dea8fbbb.jpg

• Downvote 1

lolol go get some sleep son.

You have been staring at that screen for the past 2 days, you gonna burn out again and I`m still gonna WHOOP your arse in the alliance tourney.

There are no more fighters for you to rage sack lol, you are starting to worry us at the GBU lol

I started as a small apartment, but now it`s official......

RENT FREE BABY

f74dce430ea7aafc304c5a57dea8fbbb.jpg

well-thats-original.jpg

Same here bros, we gonna put that multi stuff on the back burner for nows. Other updates are more important.

I had a great chat with Mike and he has promised to ignore Alex K. and his minions and just be happy.

I think I might be able to rally some other honourable partners to propose done stuff but ultimately he will only work on stuff he wants in order to stay happy.

For now I simply ask the community (its really just 2-3 managers) to stop insulting him on Buzz.

That's convenient for those training on Captain Turturro`s Pirate Ship.

Is that 10 of the 15 you've got training there?

Say hi to Mrs Camara for me.

Registrations
MissMiracle (118224) VIP Last Login:1
Monsieur.Camara (118287) VIP Last Login:0
Last Logins
  • Upvote 7

First impression: similar intelligence, less entertaining.

sounds like those cookie cutter managers circa 2013.

haha 2020 is gonna be a rude awakening.

oh and fuq Mamado, I`m the guy that beat him off this game along w his entire crew lol

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=905203

#heritaaaaage #rideordiebiiiiiitch

• Downvote 1

sounds like those cookie cutter managers circa 2013.

haha 2020 is gonna be a rude awakening.

oh and fuq Mamado, I`m the guy that beat him off this game along w his entire crew lol

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=905203

#heritaaaaage #rideordiebiiiiiitch

One wonders how many "cookie cutter" managers it took to call you dumb and boring before we developed a reputation for doing such.

That's convenient for those training on Captain Turturro`s Pirate Ship.

Is that 10 of the 15 you've got training there?

Say hi to Mrs Camara for me.

Registrations
Last Logins

Actually you know what? You're right. Let's put that multi stuff on the back burner and focus on the important things like this 1 year VIP tourney that, from what I can see, already has 3 multi's signed up.

Can't wait for some multi to win that and trade it to their main account for a couple of clams.

• Upvote 3

Rei`s?

On the front page from Mike, Instead of all of the active VIPs getting some extra days as promised, one person gets the chance to win a years worth in a 24u QFC Tournament. So 64 out of all the active users get a chance at a years worth of VIP, though thats even smaller when you count the number of multis that have already entered. :)

oh trust me, whatever it is he is doing he is doing it correctly, just as your fellow Stepdads:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=986787

Whatta crazy day...

I`ve been scouring the Tycoon Universe looking for a gameplan for one of my alliance m8s and could not crack it until now.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1562095389seagal650.jpg

• Downvote 1