Mike Tycoon took an IQ Test, how did he score?

IQ Test Results?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. IQ Test Results?

• 140+ Genius
    • 130-139 Smart dude, can defo code
    • 120-129 Asks his customers for the programmins
    • 100-119 Hiddens = $5 VIP
    • Under 100 Goes back to playing PS4

Hahahaha Camara so far up Mikes ass he can lick his diaphragm.

"I just had kind of a little moment of clarity, Pulp Fiction style... I don't have to do a god damned thing." - Not sure I believe you "just" had this moment of clarity. Seems like you've embraced this philosophy for years. Thumbs up on closing a thread where people showed you how "pleased" they are w/ your efforts and commitments to your customers(except for Camara of course, whose too busy making his way up your colon atm). In short: "I will listen to all of my customers concerns and will do my best to make them happy!***"

***Unless: I think the concerns are stupid, or too hard, or will actually make me work, or if I just don't feel like doing anything

• Upvote 3

you are so sad Alex.

you have practically quit the game after losing so much near the end of the year. why are you pissing off Mike so much? if you have no interest in the game anymore just leave no?

this is exactly what happened in the Stepdads chat the other day when you tried to manipulate the sale of FARTMMA, when a couple of people from your alliance showed me the screen captures i could not believe what an annoying cbomb you and that other dude (C cbomb or whatever) that made trouble that day and then left to never comeback were.

No kidding you lost member(s) that day, I would never stay in an alliance full of whinny fuckwitts

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

you are so sad Alex.

you have practically quit the game after losing so much near the end of the year. why are you pissing off Mike so much? if you have no interest in the game anymore just leave no?

this is exactly what happened in the Stepdads chat the other day when you tried to manipulate the sale of FARTMMA, when a couple of people from your alliance showed me the screen captures i could not believe what an annoying cbomb you and that other dude (C cbomb or whatever) that made trouble that day and then left to never comeback were.

No kidding you lost member(s) that day, I would never stay in an alliance full of whinny fuckwitts

Lol oh now you have "multiple" snitches in my alliance? Wonder if you got to a point of believing your own lies yet.

The funny part is, you and I are trying to achieve the same goal, but are doing it in 2 opposite ways: You are gobbling down Mikes dick in hopes that he will listen to the "super nice and understanding customer", I'm calling him out on his bullshit, on years of abandonment of the community, on years of the community sticking w/ him while he worked on his house, and then he spits in all of our faces and works on a retired fighters hidden test(for VIP lol).

Moral of the story is neither one of our methods will work, because Mike doesn't see money in this game and isn't willing to invest enough time to make significant updates(maybe he'll spend a few hours on things like the aforementioned, but thats to keep the community quiet and create an image of caring).

I was considering making fighters at 360, but that's unlikely now. You(Camara) are supporting Mikes carelessness/self admitted laziness/disrespect for customers/so on and so forth.

I have no problems going back and forth with you on most topics, but this isn't one of them. I'm trying to stand up for the community while you're telling Mike "it's ok little buddy, work at your own pace, do whatever you feel is right! We waited years, we can wait a few more, no big deal bro!!"

Wake up.

• Upvote 5

Just gonna leave this hear, The Honorable cuntmara

Honorable 2020-01-11 20:05:44
These legit shit match making as a org owner booking yourself in these fights you are a pathetic joke as anyone who knows the game wold agree.

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=971885
https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=979106

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=969163
https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=973243
https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=979117
https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=984856
https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=988836

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=979119

You have one of the most shady orgs in the game and dare to judge mine shut the your cunty mouth. Not to mention since you couldnt cut it in my Org with Wolf you go to your little follower Biro's org to fight ID's much newer then yours with a distinct skill advantage (Oh and you can't even hold your fake belts over there). Get your mouth off Humors dick for a second and explain?
Re: Honorable 2020-01-12 04:32:31
this was a good fight today: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=993982
Re: Re: Honorable 2020-01-12 04:46:44
Exactly my point. Cant take a fair fight can ya bitch!
cbombs will be cbombs
  • Upvote 3

Ah cant be assed reading the bitching match match between Alex & Camara tbh

Im interested in Mike going into bitch mode because he didnt like Alex saying what everyone thought,

Its fucking pathetic tonight as it was last night and it will still be pathetic tomorrow the fact that Mike is so much of a bitch that he will actually troll a customer(yes everyone of us are customers) than suck it up & do something 90% of the player base wants

The guy is a fucking clown he cant program nothing hes just pulling shit out his ass knowing he cant do anything and every fucker falls for it

Mike youre a clown

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Mike has been complaining like a bitch since 2016 at least, instead of actually doing something. There have always been reasons and reasons and reasons for not doing shit with the game and when those reasons weren't enough, then you got the good old "you don't support me, I lost motivation".

Mike, I want you really to ask yourself some questions:

- Are you happy with how you have implemented the physicals cap, which was almost ready in 2016?

- Are you happy with how you have addressed the issues with the multi accounts "once the bathroom renovations were over"?

- Are you happy with how you have fixed the escapes' learning speed which is still much much faster?

- Are you happy with how you fixed the OP instant escapes in the fight engine which obviously were "too hard to fix so Imma bump the takedowns' efficiency and screw everyone who dont have escapes and not make any sense at all"?

- Are you happy with how you dealed with the recent server issues caused by the php update?

You have been feeding shit to your community not for a week or for a month, but for years. The only reason people are still here is because there isnt a similar product on the market. Read the questions above one more time and think if you have any reason to ask people to be supportive with you every time you come up with something completely useless and illogical but easy to implement, cause yeah, people have been supportive through the years and received shit for that support.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Mike has been complaining like a bitch since 2016 at least, instead of actually doing something. There have always been reasons and reasons and reasons for not doing shit with the game and when those reasons weren't enough, then you got the good old "you don't support me, I lost motivation".

Mike, I want you really to ask yourself some questions:

- Are you happy with how you have implemented the physicals cap, which was almost ready in 2016?

- Are you happy with how you have addressed the issues with the multi accounts "once the bathroom renovations were over"?

- Are you happy with how you have fixed the escapes' learning speed which is still much much faster?

- Are you happy with how you fixed the OP instant escapes in the fight engine which obviously were "too hard to fix so Imma bump the takedowns' efficiency and screw everyone who dont have escapes and not make any sense at all"?

- Are you happy with how you dealed with the recent server issues caused by the php update?

You have been feeding shit to your community not for a week or for a month, but for years. The only reason people are still here is because there isnt a similar product on the market. Read the questions above one more time and think if you have any reason to ask people to be supportive with you every time you come up with something completely useless and illogical but easy to implement, cause yeah, people have been supportive through the years and received shit for that support.

That one kills it for me.

I just want to point out that everyone who has VIP and plays the game IS supporting Mike. Voicing concerns, bringing up valid points, reporting errors and cheats and expecting them to be fixed in a timely manner, wanting actual progress to that keeps the game moving forward and fresh and well... At the very least expecting the one who owns, operates, maintains and most importantly... Profits from the game to actually do work on a daily basis(yes DAILY basis) or at least do what you say you're gonna do... That isn't not supporting... That is our duty as customers. It is the supplier of the products duty to actively address and deal with said concerns, issues, errors, updates of his own product. Also when you get negative feedback you hear and adapt to what your customer base or in this case, community is telling you. This isn't just the ethical thing to do... Its good business.

If you can't then you should do the right thing and start shopping the game around to someone who can write scripts and still has work ethic.

Personally I hope you get your fire back and find the passion and creative drive you had when you made this game we all love.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I don't want to rip into Mike but this whole thing is just depressing. I'm depressed that I seem to care more about this game then the person who is supposed to own it. I'm hurt that he feels like the game can stagnate because my money isn't worth the effort, I want Mike to take some personal ownership of the mess he's made instead of leaning his lack of action into things like motivation. Right now I'm becoming more convinced Mike is sitting back trying to claw money out of people with shit like this and I'd like that not to be the case. If he wanted to code for the sake of coding again he'd implement it and just allow all users "X free checks on retired fighters for fun" because he knows this doesn't have any real value once implemented either. Instead this is Mike looking to make a little profit from his already loyal customers for brushing up on his coding.

Mike had my respect when he was an active with the community, game owner or not he has to earn that back by being reasonably active and making real progress, no amount of locking topics or stomping your feet will change my opinion. If I were Mike I'd have put my head down, grinded out the page he was talking about, and then posted it with my intentions of what I was going to move onto that people should care about.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

In all honestly, I’d love more fighter slots and more companies. This would ultimately bring Mike and the game more money and show people he cares. Cracking down on multi’s is the least of my worries now I feel.

Regardless, I’m not gonna go anywhere, there is nothing like this game and I still love it.

• Upvote 5

In all honestly, Id love more fighter slots and more companies. This would ultimately bring Mike and the game more money and show people he cares. Cracking down on multis is the least of my worries now I feel.

Regardless, Im not gonna go anywhere, there is nothing like this game and I still love it.

Same here bros, we gonna put that multi stuff on the back burner for nows. Other updates are more important.

I had a great chat with Mike and he has promised to ignore Alex K. and his minions and just be happy.

I think I might be able to rally some other honourable partners to propose done stuff but ultimately he will only work on stuff he wants in order to stay happy.

For now I simply ask the community (its really just 2-3 managers) to stop insulting him on Buzz.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3