Your Own Fighters In Your Own Org

eh, I did it, but to mainly fill cards, and I didn't book my guys against each other or for title shots.

I appreciate the feedback guys. I sent an email to all managers in the org and told them who my fighters were and why, and that if they ever get a fight booked against one of them, they are welcome to decline w/o penalty. Figured transparency is the best option here.

• Upvote 3

I appreciate the feedback guys. I sent an email to all managers in the org and told them who my fighters were and why, and that if they ever get a fight booked against one of them, they are welcome to decline w/o penalty. Figured transparency is the best option here.

This thread has inspired me to start pulling my fighters out of my org.

I honestly had already gotten most of them out and most completed contracts at RFC and Underground but was mass hiring 330k talent so added them to make the org look even more attractive.

Plus they can`t fight for any belts at my own org (honourable rule) so time to move them.

• Downvote 2