Your Own Fighters In Your Own Org

I was told when i started an org that it is frowned upon and you loose hype to have your own fighters in your own org but it was ok for starting out. Now i have more than enough fighters i have slowly got rid of my own fighters in my org. But iv just look at one org and he has 3 of his own fighters as champions and it is a long running org with well over 300 events.

Im not complaining all i want to know is if there is actually a hype hit for having your own fighters in your org?

Would you guys do it in your orgs or if you had an org?

I was told when i started an org that it is frowned upon and you loose hype to have your own fighters in your own org but it was ok for starting out. Now i have more than enough fighters i have slowly got rid of my own fighters in my org. But iv just look at one org and he has 3 of his own fighters as champions and it is a long running org with well over 300 events.

Im not complaining all i want to know is if there is actually a hype hit for having your own fighters in your org?

No hype hit in game, but it looks like he is doing it for himself, so its something that would make me decline any offers from someone like that. I avoid using my guys in my org, Im doing this only when I need a fight on the card in 2-4days and have no one else - and never put them in title situations. IMO Its just wrong to put your own guy in a title fight in your own org

• Upvote 1

Besides, you could throw name of it, so it can be judged. Sometimes they at least book fair fights, so its not that big of a scum.

Besides, you could throw name of it, so it can be judged. Sometimes they at least book fair fights, so its not that big of a scum.

no mate im not down with naming mate that wrong. But thanks for replying i will carry on to filter my guys out think i only have two left in there.

No hype hit. Just manager respect hit. It is too easy to feed your guys cans, so they don't trust matchmaking will be fair. Many will avoid an org like that especially if one or more champs belong to the org owner.

Thanks for the advive

I have run a couple of very successful orgs in the past and never had one of my own fighters in my org. Even if you try and keep things on the up and up and be fair, you leave the door open for someone to be critical. Matchmaking becomes especially difficult and there will always be someone who accuses you of giving your fighters easier fights. It gets especially tricky when your fighter is one of the top guys in the org. Every time your guy receives a shot at a title, questions arise. It is just better to avoid these situations than risk damaging the reputation of your org.

I usually avoid orgs where the owner signs his own fighters, I'd never sign my own guys to my org.

Agreed, i am in the process of removing my guys from Rising Sun. Which sucks for me as i really like the org but its a set of unwritten rules i feel.

Only times it really is acceptable to fight in your own org at least in my opinion is when your org is just starting out and/or you need a fighter to fill a card due to someone not accepting a fight offer.

could some one let me know what the org name is so i dont sign there by mistake

I was a bit bored at work so I did a little research. I will message you in game.

• Upvote 1

I would say that its not a good ides to sign your Own fighters to your Own Org because like most have said it could look as if you favor your fighters over others. With that being said I have signed some of my own fighters to my Org as late replacement fights also I message the manager before I send the fight offer over to make sure they want the fight. In my Org I don't punish people for declining fights as long as the give a reason. I also sign my own fighter to my Org for his World Tour(shameless plug) on his New York leg.