5 mins to prove thyself

XxxtremeT13

I'm doing something XxxTremely different with this.....

32 man creation tourney (If you want to create more than 1 fighter that is fine).

1 round/5 mins

Weight: Natural weight between 185-225

Double Elimination

After round 2 fights will be (planning) every 4 days: very important to be active for accepting these fights as they will be sent out following each completed round.

Round 1 will be a "Test" Round...you win and move on to winners bracket: You lose you move on to losers bracket where you have the option to sack and create a new fighter to move on or keep fighter and move on, however, if you create a new fighter he still has a loss and 1 more is elimination.

Once creation date is set there will be 2 weeks of training (NO TEST FIGHTS) before round 1.

After round 1 fights there will be another 2 weeks until round 2 starts.

After round 2 fights will be as frequent as possible. The idea behind the 1 round fights is faster recover between fights, less chances of cuts/injuries. So, events will be based on everyone's cuts/injuries.

All fighters will receive a contract for 8 fights worth 2k/2k/2k and after round 1 all fighters will receive sponsorship from both my companies with an additional 2k, 5 free 160 energy supplement and 10 tops (with an additional 10 bottoms sent to fighter).

1st place will get at least 500k

2nd place will get at least 100k

3rd place will get at least 30k

ALL eliminated fighters will be put into a finishers tourney to complete their 8 fight contract and for a chance to win an additional 10k

• Upvote 1

well, I guess there isn't much interest in this type of tourney..I thought the quickness of the tourney, added with the 1 round fights would give guys more reason to build some 18yr olds. Fighters wont get as gassed so they can train still, least likely to get injuries/cut and make some money in doing so. Oh well, back to the drawing board. I'm going to shut down the org for now. not much demand for test fights, just a couple guys here n there, but not enough to be able to get everyone a fight fast enough.

Maybe come back when we hit 370K

well, I guess there isn't much interest in this type of tourney..I thought the quickness of the tourney, added with the 1 round fights would give guys more reason to build some 18yr olds. Fighters wont get as gassed so they can train still, least likely to get injuries/cut and make some money in doing so. Oh well, back to the drawing board. I'm going to shut down the org for now. not much demand for test fights, just a couple guys here n there, but not enough to be able to get everyone a fight fast enough.

Maybe come back when we hit 370K

370 is a great idea, Id definitely sign up for a creation tourney then.

• 2 weeks later...

350k is in even bigger trouble than 360k with 1 or 2 orgs active due to "absorbing"

I woudln`t touch 350k w a 10 foot pole lol

I`ve even tried to pick up 355k FA`s as I like Hare`s Sucker Punch org but there was nothing there, they were all deleted a while back.

I had better luck picking up a great 345k before a 355k lol

I thought it would be more intriguing. Less energy loss. More aggressive fighters will likely win. Less chance of injury and cuts. Same amount of fights as most tournaments, but over in a fraction of time...which translates as less training time loss. But, this got scratched a while ago with the lack of interest and negative vs positive comments. No biggie. Just always trying to find something new to attract fighters and give a chance to win money and all that fun stuff. Im considering opening a 370k org but still debating on 350k