The Fighter House

Therobbsmith

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15855320618087.png

Dawid "The Boogeyman" Gadzinski

Hometown: Gdansk, Poland

Fighting out of: Los Angeles

Polish (Gadzinski): most probably a habitational name from a lost or unidentified place.

Dawid is a Polish Catholic who recently immigrated from his hometown of Gdansk, Poland. Born to a poor family of travelers, Dawid left for the United States to pursue a career of riches and glory. Gadzinski doesn't know a word of english, and is trying to learn as the season goes on. He hopes competing for The Fighter House will help him adapt quickly to the American culture and help him reach MMA Stardom.

• Upvote 1

i'm checking learning speed on 2 guys and will send you one in about 30min lol. watch, the faster learner will have the worse hiddens haha!

I intended to do the exact same - thought it was saturday cos I was out for a few drinks and after seeing they are still at 100% energy realized i was a mong.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15934348768598.jpg

Eli Pope (366011)

Eli is the youngest of 8 siblings born in the outskirts of South Africa's capital city Bloemfontein. Being the youngest kid in the poorest family meant he had to learn to fight for everything he had. Every meal - fight, every birthday - fight etc. Fighting to survive not only gives you the skills you need to be tough - it alters your very DNA. A human Apex Predator if you will, Eli is ready to strike down anyone who gets in the way of his next meal...

• Upvote 2

13798210637123.jpg

Roland Spliffs (366024)

Roland is the son of Rolen Spliffs...Grand Master of Green Meditation, 420th Degree Green Belt and overall MMA legend. Going into the same career field as your father is never an easy task, especially when that field is MMA. Roland is a spitting image of his old man, laid back violence, and about as gangsta s they come. He also followed his father's footsteps on the streets, leading to sleepless nights for Rolen, but Roland finally got his chance to train for real when his father introduced him to another youngster from Korea, Ma Bong-sik. He quickly showed he was able to hold his own and Jbomb got the phone call. Jason knew The Fighter House would be perfect for Roland, and immediately signed him up.

• Upvote 3

I have also only created 1 fighter, thought that was the plan. Guess its also a bit of a fun factor to find out fast/quick learner. But slow learner or not, he will do his best :training2:

in all transparency...both fighters i made were .2 points difference in learning speed. plus there was no time to cut, remake and retest learning cuz we only had 24hrs to submit. i qfc'd the other guy to check his hiddens (in case i wanna keep him) and something tells me he will pop something nice and Spliffs won't lol.

15945075068623.gif

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=366005

Davey Gulpilil

An aboriginal from Arnhem Land in Nothern Australia. An Australian Junior amateur boxing champion who had a great career as a teenager. Home life was difficult, an alcholic father who let his fists do the talking on Daveys mother and siblings, it was inevitable Davey and his father would clash. AFter one drunken night resulting in his father hospitilizing his mother, Davey took to his father with a baseball bat and left for good.

Davey has spent the last few years as part of a travelling boxing tent that travels around the outback doing shows at small mining towns and farming communities. He also is known to participate in organized bare knuckle street fights to make ends meet.

maxresdefault.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tent_boxing

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=366036

Born into a low income, hard working North Jersey family, Slicky figured out at a young age that a good scam was better than a hard day's work after watching his father bust his ass every day on the docks while running "collections" in the evening. Slicky found himself on the wrong side of collections more than once putting his dad in some tough spots. Known to be a bit "off" in the head, he'd use the line "Stop, or I'll shoot!" while holding himself hostage as a distraction to get away.

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15610556038332.gif

"The Steel Lion" Ganzorig Khan

Rarely is there an easy path laid out for those born to the great Mongolian-Manchurian steppe and few can attest to such a statement moreso than "The Steel Lion" Ganzorig Khan. A nomad from birth, Ganzorig spent much of his youth sharpening what is known as the "Three Manly Skills" in historical Mongolian culture, consisting of horsemanship, archery and most importantly, wrestling. Despite excelling at all three disciplines, it was Khan's wrestling prowess which garnered him a reputation. Winning a National Naadam Wrestling tournament at the tender age of 18 was previously unheard of before Khan did just that, a victory which saw many accuse him of cheating or otherwise tampering with results.

A little while after his huge win on a day like any other, Ganzorig retired to his ger after many hours tending to his animals in the blistering sun. There was something out of place on his table however, an envelope with the letters T.R.S boldly printed on the front. Inside the envelope was a letter which read only the words "THE FIGHTER HOUSE. WE WANT YOU." coupled with a single first-class plane ticket - destination Los Angeles. With his bags packed and his goats thoroughly milked, Khan kissed his wife goodbye and rode his horse towards the airport.

We still don't know if he got it through security.

• Upvote 1