Next island season start?

Bravo

hope we get to meet this season camara. ill have a better fighter than jose the blitz this time. it shows you how much of a noob i was when the blitz was suppose to be his nickname and i didnt even do that right lol.

A lot of people are gonan be coming after the undisputed and uncrowned (DAMN YOU DRAGO !!!!!!) King of the Island.

All I must say is, if you must ... COME AT ME BRA !!!

Yeah, seems like there is a lot of animo for 330k, but no one seems to be talking about The Island. Last year we had 3 orgs within a day of opening

Id join if there is an 18yo KT org only. Not very excited with the island concept at all. But still would suck for all those people that were waiting for the island if no solid org appears.

Id join if there is an 18yo KT org only. Not very excited with the island concept at all. But still would suck for all those people that were waiting for the island if no solid org appears.

Lol that’s ridiculous. Island has always been a fun concept mostly for 25 year olds. To start building 18 year old only orgs doesn’t help the bigger picture.

Not sure why people are panicking , shit has been opened for less than a day.

I will be opening an org later today, stay tuned and events will begin as soon as possible, dont worry. Lets cause some Havoc (subtle hint)

Send me a PM once you have created the org please.

I do not like the concept and style of the island all that much normally, but I might give it a try this time around with one or two fighters and see how it goes.