27 members have voted

1. 1. Whos the biggest snitch in the UFC

• Chael Sonnen
    • Jon Jones

Alright fellas in case u didnt know we have two snitches fighting in the UFC

Its Jon Jones and Chael Sonnen

Some of u might know of this already but if u didnt im happy to let u know

Alright here is the background information

As some of u already know Chael "The Snitch" Sonnen was found guilty of money laundering, what I have just now found out is that he tricked his own MOTHER to run the company for him (plumbing) and that makes it a lot worse. Can u imagine that? I cant. Sonnen gave up his friends in the trial. Just like the Stone Cold Snitcher he is.

http://minfil.org/19L1c3baba/sonnen.png

And then we have Jon Jones. It seems his parents teached him to snitch on his friends when he was a kid. Horrible.

http://www.sherdog.c...Jon-Jones-21220

"I've always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life, for the most part. I'm no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don't want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I've always been down for the good side, I

guess."

Chael will get my vote, because he involved his own mother in his shady business.

Who do u think is the biggest snitch in the UFC?

Humors dont reply in this thread you are also a snitch.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

OH GOD! I was hoping I could avoid another thread without geting political. With all of the thousands of tax laws, every American is in violation of them, so I cannot give Sonnen a hard time for that (it is estimated that we commit 3 felonies a day unknowingly.

But getting in a car drunk with other people in the car is a neglectful, aweful, piece of s**t thing to do. I don't know if it is a felony charge, but it should be.

• Downvote 1

OH GOD! I was hoping I could avoid another thread without geting political. With all of the thousands of tax laws, every American is in violation of them, so I cannot give Sonnen a hard time for that

You say it as though money laundering is something you can commit without actively being dishonest... it's not like checking the wrong box on a form.

And then we have Jon Jones. It seems his parents teached him to snitch on his friends when he was a kid. Horrible.

http://www.sherdog.c...Jon-Jones-21220

"I've always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life, for the most part. I'm no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don't want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I've always been down for the good side, I

guess."

Cheal Sonnen sold his friends to get lesser penalty. Jon Jones was snitching on kids with pot without any reason. I wonder how it was. Most kids must knew he is a rat, so he was following them to get evidence or what?

JJ the biggest snitch!

Bragi~

I say it is a tie. Don't like either of them but that doesn't matter. Its not like they are going to be affected by me hating them. I say fk them both and now to the next news. Good posting by the way.

guess."

FU Jones, it's pot! Not heroin! You dumbass retarded motherfucking twig boned piece of shit .. no sure if srs

Seems to me that Jones was a real pain in the ass when he was a kid :P More pot for the people, wake'N bake

• 3 months later...

guess."

Jesus Christ. I try so hard to like Jones because he is such a beast in the cage, but I just can't do it lol.

• 3 years later...

We need more snitches, this whole "don't snitch" trend is problematic.

Na.

snitch on domestic violence. scams. (or kill the following) pedophiles. rapist. molesters. animal abusers.

I guess it really varies from case-to-case, but in general I believe a man should handle his business as a man. nobody should ever get thrown in jail for beating up somebody or taking somebody out that had it coming.

again, big gray area here. because circumstantial stuff. lot of variables and factors.

i.e. somebody breaks into your friends house. you see them at the gym. you handle that. you shouldn't go to jail because they snitched on you to the cops for beating them up, regardless if they go to hospital or not. I mean, if you pick up a weight and go prison rules on em... that's no bueno. but if you hit them once or twice and they fall on the ground and you leave and don't excessively stomp on them or nothing, there's no reason you should get criminally prosecuted for that.

of course it comes down to he said, she said, laws say nonsense... gray areas. guess trick is not to get caught in situations like that.

also with the snitching thing.. if you get in trouble doing something. don't tell on other people to try and get yourself out of trouble. that's just terrible character deficiency.

Well that would be a plot twist right? You meet them at gym :showoff:

Are you saying if some one would rob your house and you would know who they where but lets make an example you would not be able to find them but there where something important stolen or a lot of money or jewelry. You would not go to cops for help?

• Upvote 1