Champions League Final: Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

http://soccer1x2.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Dortmund-vs-Bayern-chl-final.jpg

Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Who's going to be watching the final tonight? This is the second year in a row that Bayern Munich have been in the final, they were in the final last year against Chelsea (Who I support :D) and lost on penalties. Will they lose 2 finals in a row? Or will win their 5th Champions League trophy?

Personally I'd like to see Dortmund win though both teams have great players so hopefully it'll be a good game to watch.

I'm a nervous wreck the whole day already (BVB die-hard here).

Götze, the little traitor, won't be able to play, so our deeplying playmaker Gündogan could play OM and Nuri Sahin wil ltake the creative part in DM next to Bender or, the experienced option, Kehl. Other option would be Reus takes the spot and Grosskreutz plays LM... he does not have the technical level of the others, but great defensive work, a horse lung and superb mentality (born in Dortmund, was standing on Südtribüne since a little boy himself and still as he played 2nd Bundesliga already). Feelign says option 2 as the first was tested against Wolfsburg without much success.

Bayern, there won't be any real surprises... Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba - Javi Martinez, Schweinsteiger - Robben, T. Müller, Ribery - Mandzukic

Weak spot is Boateng for sure.

bayern are a great team but cant win a final so my moneys going on the underdogs anyway its a good result for the germens to have 2 teams in the final, come on english teams next year

Yup, although he is just one part of the chain, our midfield is very hungry for goals, too. Will be horrible to see him and Götze next year in Bayern jersey. Dortmund is desperate not to sell him to Bayern (and many others are interested) and is playing with the option to let him leave for free after next season, but after the final facts will come on the table and i think it will be Bayern then. German saying, don't hinder travellers.

Dortmund was able to beat Bayern two seasons not due to pure talent but due to spirit and mentality, so we need guys that are 100%... like his polish countryman Piszczek for example who has a way bigger standing here. It will be a hell of a task to keep this spirit. That's why the Götze thing was such a shock for so many... despite the 37 mio clause in his contract, noone expected him to use it, because there are strong friendships in the squad. Hummels even said he could not sleep the night after it came out lol.

Dortmund already signed Sokratis from Bremen, a superb CD (Santana will leave, highly likely to arch-enemy Schalke - also to stay in the region where he made friends) who will play rightback beginning of next season as Piszce needs surgery and will be out for 5 month after the final. Erikkson as Götze replacement and Kevin de Bryune for LM (last rumours said Mou gave his ok if the price is right - i hope before the english realize what an amazing talent he really is, i even rate him higher than slightly over-hyped Erikkson)... amazing names, still i look at it with a smiling and one crying eye as the club will change. The young underdog team that fought its way up the Bundesliga, i will never forget it and rate it higher than the 96/97 CL winner team. Never have seen such a mentality, And later today, this would not be the crowning, this kinda happened already in the process of the last 3 seasons.