In desperate need of training and clothing funds

Whatsup ladies and fellas. Been playing the game for a few months now and I'm at the point where funds are dropping fast, I have 4 fighters who's physicals are getting high but secondary are untouched. Morale dropping too I'm in desperate need for a bit of funds for training/clothing and supplements. Possibly sponsors if any are available. Much love and thank you all for being so helpful.

• Upvote 1

Whatsup ladies and fellas. Been playing the game for a few months now and I'm at the point where funds are dropping fast, I have 4 fighters who's physicals are getting high but secondary are untouched. Morale dropping too I'm in desperate need for a bit of funds for training/clothing and supplements. Possibly sponsors if any are available. Much love and thank you all for being so helpful.

Shoot, If I was a bit better off I would definitely help you out a bit! I had someone gift me a big chunk of cash at the beginning of my manager career and that has really been the only thing keeping me above water. I am finally at the point where I can take care of my fighters needs and keep them in gyms without going broke. Try doing a write up for your fighters or other managers, be cautious as it can be overwhelming I have done a couple write-ups for organizations and ended up overwhelming myself and letting a few people down. So now I just do them for my fighters or people I know. 3000 for something written up in tycoon times isn't too bad. Click the Newspaper when playing the game, there should be a place to submit it. That's only if you are a decent writer I suppose so it's not for everyone. Hope you figure it all out!

• Upvote 2