UFC Fight Night Nelson vs Ponzinibbio Pick'em Thread

As far as the Card being water downed isn't that the case for 90% of UFC cards.

That's my point. Enough watered down cards, give us cards where we recognize 90% of the names on the card.

I got 8 right. Fun card, lots of nice prospects on the undercard. The announcing was horrible, their has to be a better color guy in the UK then Dan Hardy. He actually said Ray and Felder were two of the best LW prospects in MMA. He is the worst postfight in ring guy I've ever seen.

I cant take credit for being the only guy to pick ponzo, I thought Nelson would win and went opposite because I always pick these two fighters fights wrong.

I thought Calderwood got robbed.

Willis looks like a legit HW prospect, needs to get in better shape, but all sorts of potential there.

More Galore Bafondo please. I heard a lot about him before the fight and was not disappointed, i wish the guy was younger.

Everyone I was rooting for lost lol! This is why I do not bet on fights, anything can happen.

Exactly. Hell I live in Vegas too. Easy access to betting. These Pick 'ems remind me why I don't bet.

Exactly. Hell I live in Vegas too. Easy access to betting. These Pick 'ems remind me why I don't bet.

Reminds me of my family, they all smoke and eat unhealthy. I never took up smoking and I have a much different body type from all of them and I eat quite healthy anyway. Plus my oldest brother is a huge gambler. I know from that it's not a good idea lol.