Currently being worked on

MMATycoon

Can you fix QFC's so they teleport to whatever city you want to select instead of waiting in the city you are based in? I'm at a week now waiting for a QFC... and about to go city hunting.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 months later...

1. Why do the fighters not have corner men? just thought it may have a reason or is it just an oversight?

2. What happened to different tactics per round or maybe different tactics, depending on the situation? E. G. If your fighter is constantly being taken down, be less aggressive. If your fighter is landing > 85% of strikes, increase the damage thrown in the strikes

3. I think a better training system / sparring system would be awesome as well, not sure what the Twitter system's going to do though?

- Twitter for in game is distracting and it is counter productive to add more writing. As we are always short on org writers why do we have in game IM, Alliance chat, this Forum, Buzz, Game Chat and now Twitter? Why? Is this a social writing club or a MMA fighting game?

4. Writing is 6 different places =s more fun? No it does not. It takes the focus off of the real game improvements we have been asking for, for years now.

#1 Tactics between rounds

#2 Fight Scoring / Judges fixed

#3 Corner men / Cut man.

#4 Additional primaries, Karate or Judo

#5 Making the gap between low / high level wrestlers more realistic.

Many more updates have been requested with strong support so why are we avoiding them and working on updates "Twitter" that is weak, counter productive and non related to our fighting game?

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I just joined the game and I am excited by the idea of this game. I am considering VIP in the future once i get a grasp of what i am doing. One thing I noticed is I set my fight sliders for one of my fighters upcoming fights on the computer, and on the downloaded app on my phone all of the sliders appear to be backwards. For instance, on the computer I set the sliders close to things such as Knockdown Follow and Takedowns, but on the mobile app it appears i set the sliders to Dont Follow and Pull Guard.

• Upvote 1

Hey I just joined the game and I am excited by the idea of this game. I am considering VIP in the future once i get a grasp of what i am doing. One thing I noticed is I set my fight sliders for one of my fighters upcoming fights on the computer, and on the downloaded app on my phone all of the sliders appear to be backwards. For instance, on the computer I set the sliders close to things such as Knockdown Follow and Takedowns, but on the mobile app it appears i set the sliders to Dont Follow and Pull Guard.

Not sure if it was you who PMd me about this but it's sorted now :)

Please mike fixed the bloody ground game .It getting really frustrating and it seems like simple solution would fixed it .

I feel the best way to fixed things without to much hassle and changes is get rid of ref stand-up altogether . escapes or good now so no need for of then .

Also maybe make takedowns slightly easier

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Again: The simple solution to the ground game, is to make it more realistic. Make gnp more accurate and less damaging. Successful gnp will reset the inactivity counter and prevent ref standups. Just like in real life. I cannot think of an easier fix to what has been a huge problem with this game for years.

• Upvote 5

Again: The simple solution to the ground game, is to make it more realistic. Make gnp more accurate and less damaging. Successful gnp will reset the inactivity counter and prevent ref standups. Just like in real life. I cannot think of an easier fix to what has been a huge problem with this game for years.

+1

• Upvote 1

This. Seems a really simple fix.

Maybe also a damage/accuracy slider on the ground??

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

This. Seems a really simple fix.

Maybe also a damage/accuracy slider on the ground??

That's a good idea on it's own - but as far as "fixing the ground game" It really is as simple as stated above.

• 9 months later...

I'm curious on what's being worked on now. Can we get an update?

Mike is busy atm

http://llwproductions.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/dad-wearing-gas-mask-while-changing-diaper.jpg

• Upvote 3

He's making the official trade in game currency for VIP days. I've just tested it and it seems to be working well

Fantastic. Are we going to be able to trade our existing VIP, or we still need to buy it for who we are trading with?

Fantastic. Are we going to be able to trade our existing VIP, or we still need to buy it for who we are trading with?

You will sell your own VIP days that you have on your account for the price you set.

You will be able to sell 3 months, 6 months, 1 year or 2 years and you will choose that from a drop down menu

then you will put in your price you want in tycoon dollars, lets say for example 500k for 3 months.

Your listing will go up and somebody will see "Oh look Rico wants 500k for 90 days of his VIP" and they click buy next to it and it's there VIP and you will get the money.

Really easy, quick and convenient

• Upvote 3

You will sell your own VIP days that you have on your account for the price you set.

You will be able to sell 3 months, 6 months, 1 year or 2 years and you will choose that from a drop down menu

then you will put in your price you want in tycoon dollars, lets say for example 500k for 3 months.

Your listing will go up and somebody will see "Oh look Rico wants 500k for 90 days of his VIP" and they click buy next to it and it's there VIP and you will get the money.

That's going to be great. One of the best improvements yet. No more worries about someone paying.

• Upvote 2

Sounds like a great way to do it This is a real nice upgrade from the old way that's for sure!