SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!

imcool

While he should keep dancing, you shouldnt keep using a multi account for private gym.

Boi.

P.S.: If Miss Miracle is Camara's "girlfriend", then Slade Sander is John Daugherty's "girlfriend". One could say that all the GBU are good with them ladies, cause everyone has a "girlfriend" playing mmat.

So is that the Good and the Bad covered? Hmmm it does seem a little Ugly.

• Upvote 1

Nah man, it's only Alex lol

Of course his selective memory forgets not even a week ago one of the biggest alliances (and 15 managers voted) accused him of this being his multi:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=93632

Alex also went to confirm in chat that the manager above had the same IP as him.

Everything is documented and moderators were online. The only question (since 22 fight records were erased) is did Alex get 3 or 25 free fights?

Maybe he is like the Memento guy , maybe we can get him to tattoo some of these things on his body (so he can remember) along with a giant penis on his chest like Karter once did to his avatar lol

Lol to the top :)

Here is my daily post. Now you clowns can spend the next 4 hours debating.

Let me know if I should transfer you guys some tycoon money or if it’s ok to keep living in your heads rent free lol

:)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Lol to the top :)

Here is my daily post. Now you clowns can spend the next 4 hours debating.

Let me know if I should transfer you guys some tycoon money or if it’s ok to keep living in your heads rent free lol

:)

The magical phrases that make Camara disappear from a thread like a fart in the wind:

- "Miss Miracle"

- "GBU=all multis"

- "Show proof"

keep-calm-and-run-forest-run-19.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2