Also, would appreciate it if drafts are taken seriously and quickly as possible by the captains. Dont want any daft teams like Stu Pidasol did in the first GONY (I mean he chose K Rad first!) and don't spend days planning your next pick or people will complain! That is all...

• Upvote 3

shouldnt concern you right? or are you glancing at one of the captain spot? :shades:

I'm one of the highest ranks here - I'll be a captain.

I've made my list and sent it to Rory incase I'm not here. I still don't do who the 30th manager is or if any other captains are pulling out. So it's a flawed list, but it's something.

Sweeeeet we are full! Mega jug has the final spot sorry purpose, I know you've been present in GONY before, I will put you in the replacement list so u can make a guy at the same time as everyone else - knowing tournament track records there will be a drop out! We will see.

Anyway, I just woke up so gonna get the list sorted very soon and I don't see why picks can't start immediately after that! Remember to tell me if you do or don't want to be a Carson if you're on that top 6, I've already had one or two mails saying they don't. The replacement captains will go to the end of the picking order tho.

Also I've had these questions a couple of times so here are he answers:

- can I create multiple fighters and choose one of them to enter into the tournament? Answer: yes, create as many as you want as long as you submit ONE at the fighter lock in date (to be announced).

- can I do a QFC before the tournament starts? Yes, again do what you want as long as you have a guy ready and chosen at fighter lock in date.

- how much training time is there between creation and first event? There will be approx 5-6 weeks (schedule to be announced).

Creation date/fighter lock in date/ event schedule will all be announced very soon!

Basically keep an eye out on the thread and the first post or two will have all the answers, but any questions are welcome in case I forget something!

• Upvote 2

Before the picks begin I need to see who doesn't want to be a captain. So far this is what I got:

Captain #1: Dean Sutherland

Then Igor and Wolf do not want to be captain, so...

Captain #2: G Wad

Captain #3: King Con

Captain #4: Max Bennet

Captain #5: Scooby Ali (Replacing Igor)

Captain #6: Scott Davies (Replacing Wolf)

If anyone listed there doesn't want to be captain let me know ASAP.

Also check post 3 for all the ranks.

• Upvote 4

is there a min weight for 155?

yes 155 and above.

Before the picks begin I need to see who doesn't want to be a captain. So far this is what I got:

Captain #1: Dean Sutherland

Then Igor and Wolf do not want to be captain, so...

Captain #2: G Wad

Captain #3: King Con

Captain #4: Max Bennet

Captain #5: Scooby Ali (Replacing Igor)

Captain #6: Scott Davies (Replacing Wolf)

If anyone listed there doesn't want to be captain let me know ASAP.

Also check post 3 for all the ranks.

When will the draft be? I don't want to hold anyone up so i'd like to know a time period between.