The Ultimate Kickboxer 1 (VIP Prize)

Scooby

(and Clark before you think I am running I was going to post this before you said anything the problem is I don't want 2 Island fighters I have one and I want him to do MMA not KT sorry but feel free to pay them if you like If someone buys me a fighter slot I will compete so any rich dude here feel free to do it and I will keep participating and please Clark Kent (clark why don't you buy the slot to show your the real deal LOL or are you not as Legit as you are pretending to be HAHA)

And im sure you just realized this now, this wasnt evident when you originally signed up....? I would embrace a bounty, and if you reached top rankings in the game you would have a natural bounty... but its cool

And im sure you just realized this now, this wasnt evident when you originally signed up....? I would embrace a bounty, and if you reached top rankings in the game you would have a natural bounty... but its cool

Look man I am willing to do this if you need the spots filled up quick so I released a guy to have a open slot but I don't want Clark Kent to get damn Satisfaction but I will do it anyway if you want cuz I have nothing against you..... mae and would love to have a Pride KT guy to so I guess I am still in for you dude if you want me to if you don't mind I am out.......

Sadly for all of you I can't join th tourney anymore sorry maybe next time please remove me Scooby but greattourny thanks =)

(and Clark before you think I am running I was going to post this before you said anything the problem is I don't want 2 Island fighters I have one and I want him to do MMA not KT sorry but feel free to pay them if you like If someone buys me a fighter slot I will compete so any rich dude here feel free to do it and I will keep participating and please Clark Kent (clark why don't you buy the slot to show your the real deal LOL or are you not as Legit as you are pretending to be HAHA)

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day

Yeah I'm going to pay real life money for an extra fighter slot your your cheating ass...if you don't think I'm legit, then please call out one of my fighters but please not THIS match up which you proposed a while ago http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=57572 vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=249054

Scooby, rules clarification please.

1. The unusual weight restrictions are fine but can you make it clear if weight loss/gain is prohibited after creation and throughout the event. My choice depends on if I'm allowed to modify the weight later or not.

2. Is creating more than one fighter (and testing) allowed? I hope not, but I'd rather know if it is.

Thanks.

Scooby if he's gone then I'll make up another donation and let you know soon, goodluck bro.

I took him out bc of he would quit that easy he would quit during the tourney immediately.

Never done KT but I'll give it a shot with this.

Glad youre trying kt for the first time with me,i hope you enjoy, remember no need for takedown defense

Scooby, rules clarification please.

1. The unusual weight restrictions are fine but can you make it clear if weight loss/gain is prohibited after creation and throughout the event. My choice depends on if I'm allowed to modify the weight later or not.

2. Is creating more than one fighter (and testing) allowed? I hope not, but I'd rather know if it is.

Thanks.

You are allowed to modify weight after creation but you cannot create multiples and test fighters,just submit a fighter after creation date

I pity on you lil bitch.You bemoan a lot.

If you can't win blame you have only yourself to blame.May be you just suck.

I am fine with losing, I lost a bunch of fights today - you just make unrealistic fighters and I do not like you for that. That, and your smack talk is the most horrible attempt to smack talk I have seen.

Besides that you seem to expect special treatment that your fighter should be accepted because you have to go to bed? That's just primadonna behaviour. You can re-make your fighter on the GMT time like the rest of us.

I am fine with losing, I lost a bunch of fights today - you just make unrealistic fighters and I do not like you for that. That, and your smack talk is the most horrible attempt to smack talk I have seen.

Besides that you seem to expect special treatment that your fighter should be accepted because you have to go to bed? That's just primadonna behaviour. You can re-make your fighter on the GMT time like the rest of us.

ok i will do that.fair point.

You may have edited your comment but bemoan is a word so just stop being grammer nazi.I have a decent grasp of english.

Now coming back to the point i simply do not care what your opinion is about me and i also don't give a fuck about fighters your height ,weight and bla bla bla.You would never see me making an issue about an unrealistic fighter.Screw that i never even reject any fight unless no. of days are too far or i am about release a guy.Ask anyone i ever fought for.Cowards make excuses and you sure are very good at making them.Instead may be You could just beat my guy and shut my mouth.If you can't do that then i am not the one to be blamed for your lack of slider skills.Not to mention i am no slider wizard so you just have to fairly good at sliders to beat me.if you can't even achieve that level then word incompetent suits you very well.

• Downvote 2