Boom Fund for Noob Managers

I joined the site almost 2 weeks ago and instantly bought VIP. I made the mistake and took on 10 fighter immediately, not realizing that will cost a lot of money in gym fees. I started a clothing company on the island and even though it is the most successful one there, it does not bring in much income since there are not to many fighters. I put a bunch of money in the clothing company so now my manager is broke. Any help will be appreciated.

• Upvote 2

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/davisales/davisales1109/davisales110900208/10715653-un-mendicante-ottenere-qualche-moneta-nella-sua-tazza.jpg

I joined the site almost 2 weeks ago and instantly bought VIP. I made the mistake and took on 10 fighter immediately, not realizing that will cost a lot of money in gym fees. I started a clothing company on the island and even though it is the most successful one there, it does not bring in much income since there are not to many fighters. I put a bunch of money in the clothing company so now my manager is broke. Any help will be appreciated.

I did almost the exact same thing,got vip to try and earn money for fighters and was about to buy a company but i assumed i didnt have enough money... ive been voting my butt off for scraps LOL

The first draw is........drum roll please.

*Drum Sounds*

Peter Pancake

2nd draw is............

*Drum Sounds*

Arthur Vandelay

The 3rd and final draw is............

*Drum Sounds*

Freddy Flamingo

I've sent the payment of 3mnths for Peter. I will contact Jark Durak and Chero Kee about the remaining two.

• Upvote 2

I could use money,but i think knowledge of the game is even better, i'm a noob & from reading, i think i want company but i dont want it to end up an immediate failure

That kind of thinking will get you far mate. Trust me i'm a living proof of it. As my mentor said; knowledge is worth even more than money, it'll only get you thus far.

You should be looking for a good mentor, it'll help you tremendously.

• Upvote 1

That kind of thinking will get you far mate. Trust me i'm a living proof of it. As my mentor said; knowledge is worth even more than money, it'll only get you thus far.

You should be looking for a good mentor, it'll help you tremendously.

There are quite a few people answering my pm's as well as my questions being answered in the forums so i cant complain. (Steel Pen is an awesome mentor, and without receiving a boom fund donation i made 6k last week writing, voting and posting. With a few good bets and time i should be owning a business and hopefully surviving in this game, if not... i'll try to learn another way to get after it

• Upvote 1