Hardcore Fighting Championship-Official Smack Talk Thread

Markovkot

This doesent make sense.

Pulkkinen and Ja Wuan has been in this org for some months.

They have been fighting againts total cans for a while. Does Ja Wuan Really want to fight that guy who he has been offered? Or maybe he asked to get easy fight, to avoid Pulkkinen. Everyone has been waiting for this biggest fight at 205, but its not gonna probably happen ever.

We all know that Pulkkinen vs Ja Wuan supposed to happen already like month ago, but fight got changed.

So why it cannot happen now?

Pulkkinen vs Ja Wuan in developing in HFC 32!Lets goooooo!

• Upvote 2

Perfect !

I will shut his mouth off !

Pulkkinen you might hit hard but compare to me you hit like a litle girl !

I am very happy not to face Hunt ... I am facing someome less powerful and easier to knock out ... whatever he his they wont pass the first round ... !!! Pulkinnen ...be ready to retired or fight in your litle country in Finland !

I am the fearless fighter this organisation never had and nobody can stop me !

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14384413844900.gif

Ja Wuan Robinson

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150915210136D0vHwU4.jpg

• Upvote 2

We have an exelent double card two days of pure adrenaline coming out of St Petersbourg....this time i will break down both events in the same article ,as both events go off within a day from each other....HFC is establishing itself as a national superpower and there is shock waves going trough the mma world as the place to be in Russia......Currently 2nd in st petersbourg and 26th in the world and the events are coming nice and smoothly....we are a well looked after and active promotion carrying #THEUNIT flag and we are allways recruiting the best talent (ID 270k+).....will be a weekend full of great fights ,on saturday HFC31 , card full of top contenders and title shots will come out of this event ,and sunday,we have HFC32, light heavyweith belt on the line and two top fighters determined,one to hold to the belt,and the other to get the belt....drama expected aswell as blood and violence all you need for a cozy weekend.....now let me break the card down for you:

SAT. HFC 31:Jensen vs Hussain

170 lbs Brian Jensen 7-2 v Emre Hussain 5-0

Emre is one of the most promissing young fighters in the rooster and the 19 year old Iranian is still unexposed ,finishing all hes 5 chalangers inside one round by the way of TKO....he has an exelente cardio machine and the clinch is hes bread and butter, he will look to use that here once again....hes tactics are simple , grind your oponent down and keep a relentless pace in the clinch....when you know, hes oponent is wilthering by the overwelming pressure....hes oponent Brian will have the advantage if this goes to the ground,hes a BJJ brown belt so he can submit the young superstar, the question is ,how hes going to take Emre down ?.....he does have good takedowns and hes cardio is second to none, but will hes chin be able to take what the young Iranian has to offer....i dont think so!....

Prediction: Emre Hussain

205 lbs Ma A Nonu 3-0 v Jack Dempsey 6-0

We have two undefeated 25 year olds in a very good match up,and someones 0 will have to go....Nonu is a solid boxer with a good chin and has been tkoing hes oponents so far.....he uses hes good clinch work ,very agressive but this will be hes first real test....he is a former champion at VDL in sydney but this is a completly diferent ball game.....hes managed by a promissing young manager and im sure he will be a hard nut to crak, across the cage will be ,Jack who is a wonderfull boxer with a dangerous submission game off hes back,but he likes hes boxing stance and picks hes oponent apart from the outside with pin point acurate punching....he does cut easily but is showing great hiddens ,specialy on the KO power department....

Prediction: Ma A Nonu by TKO

265 lbs Andrey Arlovski 11-8 v John Wick 4-4

Both this fighters have a patchy form very inconsistante ,Andrey will be looking to stay in the outside and use hes high level kickboxing skills and kicks to keep hes oponent at bay....he can handle hes own on the clinch but i dont think that would be the right aproach here....he has 90% TKO rate and will be looking to increase that stat here....hes up against Wick very unexperient for hes age and a massive underdog here...in my opinion the only way he could win this fight is ,if he can make this a dog fight ,if possible use hes speed and shot for the takedown,and control position from the top....if he manages to do that i think he can take the decision....

Prediction:Andrey Arlovski by TKO

145 lbs Konstantin Golovin 2-0 v Shane Gooseman 4-2

Both fighters come here on good form and they will do their best to keep that run going....in one corner we have Golovin this Danilo Dias 25 year old fighter is your typical clinch raper kind of fighter very dificult style to opose and depending on hes mental attributes can be an unstopable style to deal with....hes seek and destroy game can be oposed and Shane is looking just to do that ...how?...i think he wont mind the clinch ,i think hes more technical aproach in the clinch will allow him to take the fight to the ground,and thats the position i think hes the most dangerous at....we will see....

Prediction: Konstantin Golovin by Decision

265 lbs Frank Shewmaker 3-2 v Done Carvalho 2-2

I think the youngster would turn up good in the future but im afraid he doesnt have much of a chance here if Frank can use a good game plan....Done is an exelente boxer he will try to bully frank with strong combinations and an agressive style, and if he lands clean ,it can be all over realy quick....but i think Frank amazing leg kicks will keep Done at a safe distance and as the rounds progress it will take all hes mobility making him a standing target.....i think this has a good chance to go to the distance but i have a feeling someone going to fade in the final round....

Prediction:Frank Shewmaker by TKO

SUND.HFC 32:Robinson vs Pulkkinen

205 lbs TITLE Ja Wuan Robinson 5-0 v Pena Pulkkinen 4-0

This light heavyweight title bout will bring face to face two unbeaten fighters....first we have the champion ,impressive resime so far with all hes wins coming by the way of TKO inside 1 round, in fact only in hes last fight ,against the former champion, he went over 1 minute....very dominante fighter from the clinch position and that would be hes aproach here i think....normaly it doesnt take long for one of those heavy hands to come trough and and shuts hes oponent....but i think he has hes hands full in here , he will be facing the young Finnish superstar, at only 19 Pena is showing amazing maturity and skill demolishing all hes 3 oponents inside of 1 round to....hes kicks have no thelegraph at all ,and hes speed is something to admire to....he can become the youngest ever light heavyweight champion for the company and what a start for this young man carreer that would be....

Prediction:Pena Pulkkinen by KO

170 lbs Dragomir Turgulan 6-2 v Bobby McBarz 4-2

Turgulan is a massive favourite to win this one he holds clear advantage skill wise and all hes wins came by the way of stopages ,he will hooping the same recepie will do the job...he is a former two weight class champion and he looks determined to put a bad spell of form behind him and get back in line for a title shot.....in my opinion Bobby is a very talented but very green fighter he has been trown to lions here far to early for this type of oponent....i guess if he doesnt come out with brain damage ,he will consider himself lucky....

Prediction:Dragomir Turgulan by TKO

145 lbs Leon Will Westernfield 7-3 v Luis Gonalez 6-1

I think Leon has to sort hes head first before entering the octogan ,never mind taking on this kind of oposition....he just lost hes title shot fight and has since look very distressed and im sure it will do no arm to get this fighter mentaly tested by a psychiatrist....on hes day he would clearly have a chance but not on this state ,i dont think so....i think Gonalez will take him down at ease and finish the fight with a submission and i can see it happening realy quick...

Prediction: Luis Gonalez by Submission

170 lbs Todd Cannon 5-3 v Levan Kvirkvelia 1-0

Here we have another two very young and talented fighters trying to move up in the rankings...Todd has a bit more ring experience but i think hes arsenal of skills are much inferior that the one the Georgian teen possesses....Levan won hes first professional bout with a quick and slick submission...but for this fight i think hes aproach will be diferent i doubt he will be going for that same game plan, in this fight he holds clear advantage on the striking department and i think he will go that path.....

Prediction:Levan Kvirkvelia by KO

265+ lbs Brixton Massive 2-0 v Andretii Kazadorez 2-2

In this fight we have two young and massive fighters in the begining of their carreers and every win is a plus and every loss is learning....Brixton is the better wrestler ,but is the power Andretii needs to worry about , Brixton has finish both of hes oponents with brutal first round ko's and if he clips your chin , you will go to sleep ....but this is mma and tactics play a big part Andretii as some chin on him and can take a punch ,i think he will try to cut the distance and make it messi, eventualy looking for the takedown....in the floor hes at home he likes to control is oponent and drop bombs.....

Prediction:Andretii Kazadorez by Submission

I leave you with a little inspiring russian poem for me this is it , il be here calling your next event...удачи мои воины ENJOY:

"We rose at dawn,

When night crept close to day.

The wind that blew was fresh and light

and fitful,

A little briny and a little bitter.

As on an open palm the sea before us lay,

With fishing boats its surface strewn,

the advent

Of morning marking....

Under foam-washed boulders

(Quite large they were and black and sleek

and shiny),

Beneath dark sea-weed, butter-soft and slimy,

The bullheads moved their bulky tops, and twisted

Their narrow tails.

The ship to the horizon

Was firmly glued.

The sparkle of the rising

Sun hurt the eyes.

The contours of the misty

Shores were a trifle vague and undefined.

We`ll not surrender you, Odessa, city mine!

Let death walk every street;

With hoarse and choking sound,

Let homes in flame go up and topple to the ground.

Let acrid smoke eat at our eyes, let bread

Give off the smell of powder and of lead -

Odessa, city mine,

My friend and comrade true,

Odessa, city mine,

We`ll not surrender you!"

#HFC

#THEUNIT

#MAMADO
  • Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14548095652855.png

"The Wilderbeast" William Volkov (283502)

"I shall find out who i fight in 11 days, whoever it is, Naziri or MacCumhaill...

someones getting knocked out.

The Last Pharaoh will really be the Last Pharoah,

and as for the Celtic Legend i will proove he his just a myth."

• Upvote 1

Im very sad to anounce that i will not continuing calling this show....i was starting to get used to the fighters.....the problem is that sometimes people just want to take and never give.....when there is no loyalty there is no team.....wich you all the best of luck(the fighters) the promotion i hoope it crashes and burns...lol...just jooking...not

• Downvote 2

Im very sad to anounce that i will not continuing calling this show....i was starting to get used to the fighters.....the problem is that sometimes people just want to take and never give.....when there is no loyalty there is no team.....wich you all the best of luck(the fighters) the promotion i hoope it crashes and burns...lol...just jooking...not

my younger brother funnier jokes)

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14548095652855.png

"The Wildebeast" William Volkov (283502)

"Nazari it is. The guy thinks hes my hardest challenger yet he's joking!

Knocked out by two blokes i've finished in the first round. aha

With an arena full of fans chanting VOLKOV, VOLKOV!

I am going to destroy you, mark my words.

I look forward to this fight the most yet!"

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w14.jpg

Rollo Gracie (8-0-0)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/twgc/twgc_belt.jpg

"I'm happy to announce that I'm a HFC fighter now. I'm going to show that the old way is still the best way, and that the Gracie Jiu Jitsu practitioner will always win the fight whether it's, in the ring, on the mat or in the streets. To the youngsters in the division: be ready, you don't want to h'oll with H'ollo!" #GracieJiuJitsu

• 3 weeks later...

http://s018.radikal.ru/i517/1606/54/0f85155c4907.jpg

HFC 42:KRUGER Vs TRIPPLET

EVENT PREVIEW BY : NICK HENRY (110728)

( PRELIMS )

(#1) 265+LBS MICHAEL"ALI AHMED" PETERSEON (DEBUT) Vs BRIXTON MASSIVE (2-2-0)

(#2) 205 LBS THOMAS PETERSON (2-0-0) Vs "THE NOTORIOUS" VLADIMIR NIKOLOV(1-0-0)

(#3) 265+LBS ANDRETII "BLACK BULL"KAZADOREZ (4-2-0) Vs BLACK "KILLER" MAMBA(5-2-0)

(#4) 145 LBS SHANE "THE RANGER"GOOSEMAN(5-3-0) Vs JAMES DARMODY (8-7-0)

(#5) 265 LBS DONE CARVALHO (3-2-0) Vs FRANK SHEWMAKER (4-3-0) ( MAIN CARD)

LADIES AND GENTLE MENT ...WE ARE LIVE FROM (THE DOCKS) IN St PETERSBURG...... THIS EVENT WILL BE SPONSORED BY I-FIGHT DEMONIC .

WELCOME TO THE HFC 42 MAIN CARD ..A MIND BLOWING CARD WITH HUNGRY FIGHTERS WATING TO SHOW THEIR POWER AND DEDICATION TO THE BEST MMA FANS IN St PETERSBURG .
SO LETS START .....

(#6)

205 LBS NASKO STEFANOV (5-2-0) Vs JAKSON "JACK KNIFE "BRASH(4-1-0)

In the first fight on the main card ,we have a trilogy to finish.Nasko Stefanov made a thundring start to his mix martial arts by winning his first two fight in HFC and will surely wants to win this one to prove a strong case for him in the HFC LightHeavyweight division.He has won 4 of his 5 fights by KO. On the other hand we have Jackson who is making his debut in HFC and would want to start his carrier In HFC with a bang .

(#7)

170 LBS EMRE HUSSAIN (6-1-0) Vs RAFAL "CHAPPIE"ZAMANA(5-3-0)
The first and only welterweight fight of the evening will feature two young prospect of The HFC .Emre hussain is a well rounded fighter .And a sensational wrestler and holds a purple belt in BJJ.He is coming of a title fight loss and would want to win this one to prove his case once again that he is young and deserves many title fights in the future .But Rafal is a grappler who has won 4 of his fight by submission. He's a intelligent fighter who has dangerous submission and would love to win this one. (#8)

265 LBS BUTCH LARSON (10-8-0) Vs LARRY MAYFLOWER (9-5-0).. This fight is a rematch between Butch and Mayflower From there epic first fight In HFC 30.Both are world class grappler who loves to win their fights by submission.Both are experience and intelligent fighters and has fought many great fights in HFC.Mayflower was the former champion in HFC and would want to win this one to show that he still got everything to be a champion once again.Butch would love to win this one after he lost his first fight through close decision .

( CO-Main Event )

(#9)

185 LBS ANTON OBUHOV (5-4-0) Vs STARLING SILVA (5-1-0)
This is a battle between two hungry fighters who got every thing to be future champion . Anton is a newest arrival in HFC and won his first fight with ease a grappler who loves to finish his fight in quick time .He has a knock out power to put anyone to sleep and a muay thai backgound with some letheal knees and kicks .Now his opponent Starling silva is making his debut in HFC.After dominating his opponents in his previous organisation . A wrestler who has every move to finish his opponent .3 of his wins has came by ko. A world class muay thai fighter and an young fighter who wants to learn from his mistakes .and both fighters are future of HFC .Two evenly matched fighter nd both loves to kick opponents asses.(MAIN EVENT)

(#10)

145 LBS FREDDY "NIGHTMARE " KRUGER(6-1-0) Vs BRUCE "THE CRIPPLER " TRIPPLET (12-4-0)

This is the moment HFC fans watching around the world have been wating for ... introducing first the challenger ..(Tripplet) is a boxer and a wrestler .And a former champion in the HFC Featherweight division who has won 12 of his fights by KO . A dangerous opponent in stand ups fights.If He manages to defeat Kruger than he will be the next in line for another title fight. Now his opponent ..(Kruger) a grappler and a wrestler and a former champion who has fought many memorable fights In The HFC.he is high on confidence after a dominating his opponent in his previous fight.He is fighting to take a revenge on Tripplet after losing his title to him. A evenly matched fighters .Both loves to throw bombs inside the cage . The winner in this fight will be the NO 1 contender for the title once again.

#HFC42

• Upvote 1

http://i013.radikal.ru/1606/39/4774f0857150.jpg

HFC 43: YAMAMOTO VS GRACIE PREVIEW

JUNE 11 , 2016 HFC: 43 HARD KNOCKS ARENA,ST PETERSBURG

Hardcore Fighting Championship (HFC) and I-Fight Demonic proudly brings you,HFC 43:
Yamamoto vs Gracie,live at Hard knocks Arena in St Petersburg!More than Three thousand fans of bloody,brutal cage will pack the arena to soak in the events and you definitely don't want to miss out!

This promises to be a great night of MMA action as the FeatherWeight Title is on the line! So lets
get down to the business!

(PRELIMS)

Welterweight Bout: Niklas Nyysonen(7-4-0) vs Paljas Uneksija (8-2-0)

Welterweight Bout: Taylor Powell (1-0-0) vs Leonid Dyachkov(1-1-0)

Super HeavyWeight Bout: Thoe Lee(0-2-0) vs Droppa Cleveland(4-4-0)

Featherweight Bout: Paddy Kubiak(7-4-0) vs John Blitz(5-5-0)

Middleweight Bout: Frank Lopez(10-7-1) vs Viano Sitaari(6-4-0)

(MAIN CARD)

Ladies and Gentlement..We are live from hard knocks Arena in St Petersburg .

Middle weight Bout: William Lee(3-4-0) vs Guillermo Mendez(8-5-0)
This fight is an interesting one.William lee is a world class boxer,good wrestler and hold a purple belt in BJJ.He has KO power to Knockout any body in the world and would surely want to win this fight through stand up,His opponent is a world class grappler who has won 7of his 8 fights by submission.He holds a Brown Belt in BJJ and also has some serious KO power.Mendez Has the Experience which might play to his strength.

Light Heavyweight Bout :Edric Baratheon(5-4-0) vs Heinrich Meinhoff (2-0-0)
The Heat is on In this fight we have a nice battle between a world class Muay Thai fighter and a wrestler .Both these fighter have fought many great battle and will also look to perform the same in this fight .Edric is a Experience fighter and uses his wrestling game in out classing his opponents.He also has dangerous ground and pound which proves to be an advantage for edric.Heinrich is making his debut in HFC and would love to start this with a bang ,he has some letheal kicks and knees which can play into his hands against Edric .His key is to success is clinching his opponent and unloading strikes .A nice battle we have got for the fans.

Welterweight Bout: Todd Cannon(6-4-0) vs Deandre Jackson(4-1-0)
This fight is between two young prospect of HFC as Todd cannon a world class grappler takes on another Brawler Deandre jackson.Both fighter are well rounded and has some dangerous ground and pound.Both are experienced fighter and are coming of a victory in their last fights.Both are young and has every thing to be future champions and even if they lose this evening they have a lot of space left to grow and develop as a fighter.

(CO-MAIN EVENT)
Middle weight Bout: Joe Ranieri(13-5-0) vs Frank Martin(6-0-1)
It's time for co-main event!And what a fight is going to be,a good old fashioned fist fight between two patriotic home grown American Combatants.These two guys go war and damage each others facial features until one drops the other.
Lets Break This Down.
Frank is fighting out of New york,he is undefeated winning 5 of his 6 fights by KO.at only 22 years of age if this diamond in the rough is managed correctly he could face some dangerous opponent in big org years to come.He has the knock out power, his kicks come out of nowhere and has equipped a very notable ground game to back it up.This is a young star in the making.
His opponent is a 29 years old mix martial artist fighting out of Los angeles .Joe Ranieri is evenly matched in every area .He is a grappler and won 8 of his 13 fights by submission and he also has some KO Power which makes him a well rounded fighter .He is low on confidence after losing his first fight In HFC and will surely want to win this fight to gain some momentum.

(MAIN EVENT)
Featherweight Bout For The 145 Title ..©.Kotestu Yamamoto vs Rollo Gracie..

This is the moment HFC fans watching around the world have been wating for and this is the main event for the Featherweight Championship of the world .
Introducing First fighting out of the Blue corner: A grappler and a wrestler Holding a Professional record Of (8-0-0) .He stands 171 cm and weight in at 154 pounds fighting out of London .He is the NO#1 ranked Featherweight fighter in the world and current TWGC and Immortals champion of the world "ROLLO GRACIE".
Fighting out of the Red Corner :A Wrestler and a grappler,holding a professional record of (7-2-0).He stands 168 cm and weight in at 149 pounds,fighting out of St Petersburg.He is the current HFC Featherweight champion of the world.KOTETSU "HAGE"YAMAMOTO .

Analysis:Yamamoto is a world class wrestler and a boxer .He has won 5 of his 7 fights by KO.Yamamoto is a well rounded fighter and is defending his belt for the first time in HFC.he is riding on a 5 fights win streak and would love to continue that.His muay thai skill is underrated but can finish his opponent with nasty kicks.

Rollo is a grappler who is undefeted in his previous 8 fights and has won his all 8 fights by submission .He is an underated fighter who can finsh his opponent with ease .His Stand up game is not that great but his Jiu Jitsu game is of world class .A nice fight we have in our hands And i hope the mma fans in St petersburg will enjoy the same.Till then enjoy the fights on HFC 43 .

#HFC 43

EVENTS PREVIEW BY : NICK HENRY (110728)

• Upvote 1

http://s017.radikal.ru/i422/1606/34/ab0a4479176e.jpg

HFC 44: SHLEMENKO VS KAHN PREVIEW

JUNE 18,2016 HFC 44 THE DOCKS,ST PETERSBURG

Hardcore Fighting Championship (HFC) and I-Demonic proudly brings to you,HFC 44:Shlemenko vs Kahn,live at The Docks Arena In St Petersburg!More than Five Thousands fans of bloody,brutal cage will pack the arena to soak in the events and you definitely don't want to miss out!

This promises to be a great night of MMA action !So let's get down to the business!

(PRELIMS)

Heavyweight Bout:Kane Sisyaskez(6-6-0) vs Randy Curran(2-1-0)

LightHeavy weight Bout:Brock Price(1-0-0) vsFrancis Lestienne(3-3-0)

LightHeavyweight Bout:Lyoto Machida(5-2-0) vs Lace Troyer(5-2-0)

LightHeavyweight Bout:Emet Golem(4-5-0) vs Stannis Bratheon(4-2-0)

Featherweight Bout:Paddy Brown (3-1-0) vs Sebastian Rynkowski(5-4-0)

(MAIN CARD)

Ladies and Gentlements..We are live from The Docks in St Petersburg.

LightHeavyweight Bout:Sergey Beznisko(5-1-0) vs Andy Bangsit(3-0-0)

This fight is an interesting one as two mix martial artist are fighting in our main card first fight of the evening.As Sergey a striker faces andy a world class grappler .Sergey has won all of his 5 fights by KO and is making his debut in HFC.A win for Sergey would push him closer to the top of the lightheavy weight division,where as Andy is undefeated and is riding on a three fights win streak. If andy win this Fights He would be The next contender for the title fight.

Super Heavyweight Bout:Evandro Guedes(5-1-0) vs Donald Trump (8-5-0)

This fight is between Two Knockout Artist in the superheavyweight division,Both are experience fighter and has fought many memorable fights in HFC .Evandro is an exceptional boxer who finishes his opponent in one punch.He is low on confidence after losing his last fight and would want to win this one to gain momentum.where as Donald Trump a wrestler and a brawler who is dangerous in stand up fights as well as in the ground due to his superior BJJ.A nice battle between the two fighters.

Middleweight Bout: Oleg Nemkov(11-6-0) vs Sony Bradford (11-8-0)

The heat is on as we have two world class mix martial artist who are experienced and has fought close to twenty fights in their carrier.Both are equally matched and are great wrestler.Sonny is making his debut in HFC and would like to win this fight where as Oleg is coming of a victory in his previous fight and is ready to shine on HFC Middleweight Division.A close battle but only one win move forward and one will go down.

(CO-MAIN EVENT)

Havyweight Bout:Andrey Arlovski(12-8-0)vs Zeus Zorrander(8-1-0)

It's time for co-main event!And what a fight is going to be,a good old fashioned fist fight between two patriotic grown combatants.These two guys go war and damage each other facial features untill one drops the other.
Andrey is fighting out of Las vegas,he is an experience fighter winning 12 fights .Only at 22 years of age he has shown great maturity and won 11 of his 12 fights by KO a world class boxer who fights to win .He is currently on a three fight wins Streak and a win would be enough for him to challenge for the title.This is a young star in the making .
His opponent is a 22 years old mix martial artist fighting out of Helsinki.He is evenly matched in every area.He is A muay thai fighter and has finished 8 of his fights By KO .He is the former champion and Lost His only fight last time in HFC 40.He will look to win this one to prove his case once again.

(MAIN EVENT)

LightHeavyweightBout:Alexander Shlemenko(10-4-0) vs Solomon Kahn(4-1-0)

This is the moment HFC fans watching around the world have been waiting for and this is our main event of the evening.
Introducing first fighting out of the blue corner:A boxer and a wrestler Holding a professional record of (4-1-0).He stands 188 cm and weight in at 200.8 pounds fighting out of Montreal,Canada."Solomon Bar Kahn"

Fighting out of the Red corner:A Boxer and a wrestler ,Holding a professional record of (10-4-0).He stands 180 cm and weight in at 187.3pounds fighting out of Las Vegas .He is The No#1 Ranked Lightheavyweight fighter in the world .Alexander "The Storm "Shlemenko.

Analysis:Both Are evenly matched fighter but Shlemenko experienceis the key in this fight .He is the newest arrival and is the current champion of the RCG.His boxing plays an important role in his success having won 10 of his all win By KO.A future champion in the Making .Solomon loves to finish his opponent and put them into sleep.A boxer who is steadly rising among the ranks and improving his skills inevery aspect .He has already fought for the title and also shown signs that he is a future champion.
Enjoy the events every body This is Nick Henry signing off.

#HFC 44

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14548095652855.png

"The Wildebeast" William Volkov

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150915210136D0vHwU4.jpg

11-0

"I've crushed every opponent thrown at me and Fionn will be no different. I'll split his wig within 3 minutes. Train as hard as you like over the next two weeks Fionn it won't make a difference to the outcome. When you hit the canvas your whole family back in Ireland will feel the shocks you fat potato"

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/146459431346.jpg

HFC 46: Max vs. Kristoffer

July 2nd, 2016 in the Kazan Sambo Center in St. Petersburg

Coming soon, brought to you by the joint efforts of the Hardcore Fighting Championship and Russian Bears Nutrition, is a bout that will have over 7,700 live spectators on the edge of their seat!

With the heavyweight title maybe leaving the hands of the undefeated Mad Max, let’s take a look at the fights going down that night.

Undercard Bouts

Welterweight: Andy “Iron Man” Berkowitz (2-3-0) vs. Peaky Blinder (2-4-0)

Prediction: Berkowitz - TKO

Featherweight: Jenky Pupoo (3-2-0) vs. Luis “Angry Ram” Gonzalez (6-3-0)

Prediction: Gonzalez - Submission

Super Heavyweight: Stefan “Junior” Groenveld (4-1-0) vs. Viktor “The Border Guard” Orban (3-3-0)

Prediction: Groenveld - TKO

Welterweight: Dragomir “The Vampire” Turgulan (7-4-0) vs. Levan Kvirkvelia (3-1-0)

Prediction: Kvirkvelia - Submission

Light Heavyweight: Ulf “The Screaming Rooster” Ek (3-2-0) vs. Solomon Kahn (4-2-0)

Prediction: Kahn – TKO

Main Card

Super Heavyweight Bout: Greg “The Mountain” Clegane (6-3-0) vs. Donald Trump (8-6-0)

An awaited rematch, with the powerful Clegane preferring to stay on his feet and knock down his opponents with brutally powerful strikes that more often than not lead to a Round 1 KO/TKO. Trump will be trying to come back from a loss and avenge his previous loss to Clegane during HFC35. His traditional strategy seems to be taking his opponent’s down to the ground and letting loose a flurry of strikes on him. Will Trump be able to take down “The Mountain” and force him to tap out? Or will Clegane stop Trump short with another overhand right?

Prediction: Clegane – TKO

Middleweight Bout: “The Golden Child” Kyrie Perry (7-2-0) vs. Aloysius Wiremu (7-4-0)

Two fighters coming back from a loss in this fight. Perry specializes in taking his opponents to the ground and then fighting for a decision win…only 1 of his 7 wins has been by knockout. On the other hand, Wiremu tends to place a fast pace on the match, often delivering Round 1 or Round 2 technical knockouts. Will Perry be able to control the pace of the fight down on the ground, or will Wiremu force referee stoppage before five minutes have gone by?

Prediction: Perry – Decision

Super Heavyweight Bout: Abioye “The Last Pharaoh” Nazari (6-3-0) vs. Kristian Johansson (6-1-0)

“The Last Pharaoh” faces tough competition in this fight, even though Nazari is more experienced Johansson seems generally superior as a fighter. Nazari likes to take his opponents to the ground and force them to tap out, whereas Johansson manifests his explosive power in the form of TKOs and KOs. Will Nazari overcome the odds and give Johansson his second loss, or will he end up sprawled out on the mat like Johansson’s previous opponents?

Prediction: Johansson – TKO

Co-Main Event

Welterweight Bout: “The Farmer” Isaac Curtis (8-0-0) vs. Brian “Kaptajn Large” Jensen (9-3-0)

The undefeated Curtis faces off against the more experienced Jensen, and this fight will certainly keep us on the edges of our seat. “The Farmer” is primarily a boxer, and the former champion of Red Star Fighting likes to put down his opponents quickly with a barrage of strikes. Jensen, in contrast, likes to get his opponents down to the ground and make them tap out after a placing them in a difficult position to escape.

Jensen has almost no chance at winning the fight if it is kept on his feet, with almost no skill in striking. In contrast, however, Curtis possesses enough skill on the ground in order to give Jensen a good fight if he’s taken there.

To be noted is that Jensen is coming back from a loss here, so his morale might not be the greatest for this fight. Will “Kaptajn Large” manage to get Curtis to tap out, or will “The Farmer” steamroll past him in order to get a 9th win?

Curtis is managed by Rei Rei, and sponsored by both the Notorious Clothing Company and Lion Fightwear. Jensen is managed by Brian Jensen.

Main Event

Heavyweight Title Bout: Mad Max (7-0-0) vs. Lars “Slaughterhouse” Kristoffer (13-4-0)

Mad Max and Lars "Slaughterhouse" Kristoffer face off on July 2nd in the Kazan Sambo Center, as Kristoffer chases after the heavyweight title. Max, the undefeated champion with a 7-0-0 record, has never failed to knock out an opponent or force referee stoppage. Never has a fight gone to a decision. Max tends to keep the fight to his feet, delivering devastating punches and kicks that send his opponent tumbling to the mat.

Kristoffer is the more experienced fighter however, and the former heavyweight champion of the Rio Chain Gang. Like Max, "Slaughterhouse" prefers to keep the fight to his feet and throw devastating punches. He targets the opponent's head, and lets loose weapons of mass destruction that more often then not lead to a knockout as opposed to referee stoppage.

Expect a slugfest, with both fighters duking it out in the middle of the arena. If the fight goes to the ground for whatever reason, Max has his purple belt in BJJ to compete against the ground and pound that Kristoffer will doubtlessly throw at him.

Max is managed by Moyses Mattos, and is sponsored by Pitt Nutrition 160Q!. Kristoffer is managed by Mickey Hart, and is sponsored by Zenith Nutrition.

Prediction: Max – TKO

• Upvote 2

Kyrie Perry:

I am the most well-rounded, well-known, and the highest ranked fighter in the middleweight class. With that said, I believe my resume speaks for itself why I should be next in line for the belt.

I was a Champion at King Of The Beach, I am the highest ranked at middleweight besides the champ(I am ranked #9 at the moment and Vova is ranked #6), and I am more popular and well known than the champ(profile views). I am not much of a shit talker, I leave that to my teammates like Aaron Blood. But I am a true warrior who has already defeated 3 world champions in my career.

with that said, I do consider myself next in line for a title shot and should get offered the fight after July 16 championship bout. Until I do, I will harass the champ starting July 17. Until next time guys.

• Upvote 1

14552844517597.jpg

Kristian "The True Champ" Johansson

William Volkov you have a impressive record with 12-0 and all by first round knockouts but it's time for you to stop fighting cans and fight a real man. That belt isn't yours to bear. And I demand that you either give it to me or lose it to me. I now challenge you to a fight. If you have a vagina i understand if you don't want to fight me, but if you own a pair of nuts you do what's right and fight me.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/146658914147.jpg

HFC 47: Capuchin vs. Michael

July 9th, 2016 in the Hard Knocks Arena

Coming soon, brought to you by Hardcore Fighting Championships after the titanic clash between Max and Kristoffer, the Hard Knocks Arena will be host to a featherweight bout that will shake it to the foundations amidst the cheers of 3,000 fans.

With #3 Capuchin facing off against #5 Michael, let’s take a look at the bouts going down tonight.

Undercard Bouts

Super Heavyweight: Huuko Possi (#16/11872) (0-1-0) vs. Ken “Rockstar” Tanaka (#15/11584) (0-1-0)

Prediction: Tanaka - Submission

Featherweight: James Darmody (#21/6487) (8-8-0) vs. Hansov “Venomous” Assid (#22/11186)(5-3-0)

Prediction: Darmody - Decision

Super Heavyweight: Andretii “Black Bull” Kazadorez (#13/4981)(4-3-0) vs. Michael “Ali Ahmed” Peterson (#14/6684)(1-0-0)

Prediction: Kazadorez – Decision

Featherweight: “The Notorious” Baeddan MacAuliffe (#18/5667)(4-4-0) vs. John Blitz (#19/4784)(5-6-0)
Prediction: MacAuliffe - Submission

Middleweight: Frank Lopez (#18/3501)(11-7-1) vs. Leonardo Spanky (#23/5956)(6-6-0)

Prediction: Lopez – TKO

Main Card

Featherweight Bout: Fenton Hilton (#10/4341)(6-1-0) vs. Shane “The Ranger” Gooseman (#14/3259)(6-3-0)

Two featherweight fighters both coming off of wins here, with the wrestler Hilton facing off against Gooseman and his wonderful Muay Thai. The fight will certainly come down to the clinch…will “The Ranger” manage to TKO his opponent with knees, or will Hilton take Gooseman down to the ground and let loose on the Ground & Pound?

Prediction: Hilton - TKO

Heavyweight Bout: Shamil “Puncher” Aburahimov (#6/3990)(9-5-1) vs. Done Carvalho (#8/2500)(4-2-0)

The more well-rounded Aburahimov faces off against the more rookie fighter Carvalho in this heavyweight bout. Though Abdurahimov has more wins under his belt, and certainly more BJJ capability, he’s coming off of two potentially demoralizing losses, whereas Carvalho is coming off of two big victories in the HFC. Will Aburahimov force the younger fighter to submit and regain his own winning streak, or will Carvalho force another loss on “Puncher?”

Prediction: Carvalho - TKO

Heavyweight Bout: Larry “Bullion” Mayflower (#5/2744)(10-5-0) vs. Butch Larson (#7/4250)(10-9-0)

The much more experienced Larson faces off of against the younger fighter Mayflower in this bout. In HFC 42, Larson was soundly submitted by Mayflower via Rear Naked Choke. Now it’s time to see whether “Bullion” can repeat the fight, or whether Larson can use his experience to the advantage and force Mayflower to tap out.

Prediction: Mayflower – Submission

Co-Main Event

Welterweight Bout: Dobber Snodgrass (#3/913)(7-2-0) vs. Emre Hussain (#6/2353)(7-1-0)

The 26 year old Snodgrass faces off against the 19 year prodigy Hussain in this fight. Snograss has never won a fight through any method but a (T)KO, preferring to use his devastating boxing talents to deliver blows to his opponent’s head and send them tumbling down to the ground.

Hussain, likewise, has won 6 out his 7 wins by (T)KO, delivering explosive mixes of punches and kicks into the opponent, leaving them breathless on the arena floor after the onslaught. He is also a more well-rounded grappler than Snograss, so it’s likely that the fight might be taken to the ground where his opponent has no chance.

Snodgrass is managed by Redskin Wigglebottom. Hussain is sponsored by Bullet Proof System and managed by Mester Elbaek.

Prediction: Hussain - TKO

Main Event

Featherweight Bout: Marcel “Bloodletter” Capuchin (#3/2343)(9-2-0) vs. Balbus “The Bully” Michael (#5/1092)(6-3-0)

Two of the top ranking featherweights in the HFC outside of Rollo Gracie and Kotetsu Yamamoto face off tonight in the Hard Knocks Arena, looking for a challenge before possibly receiving a title bout. Two experienced and skilled fighters, this bout will keep all MMA fans on the edge of their seats.

Capuchin is skilled at keeping his opponents at bay, and then bringing them into the clinch, where he brutalizes them with punches and elbows before the referee is forced to stop the fight, as seen in VCL Fight Night 13 against Luis Antonio Carlo Aldo.

Michael is the former featherweight champion of MMA Helsinski, having seized the title from the hands of Because I Can after a solid four rounds of fighting. His frequent head punches and leg kicks kept I Can on the defensive, ending the fight with a barrage of knees. However, while he seems to excel in the clinch, he never seems to instigate it.

We can expect a slugfest between two striking experts tonight, and two experienced grapplers as well. Will Capuchin put Michael down in the clinch, or will Michael surprise him with a sudden flurry of blows and turn the tide? Tune into HFC 47: Capuchin vs. Michael to see how it goes down!

Prediction: Capuchin - TKO

• Upvote 2

HFC 46: Max vs. Kristoffer Review

July 2nd, 2016 in the Kazan Sambo Center in St. Petersburg

Sub of the Night

Undercard Featherweight Bout: Jenky Pupoo (3-2-0) vs. Luis “Angry Ram” Gonzalez (6-3-0)

Prediction: Gonzalez – Submission

Pupoo was aggressive from the start of the match, dodging all of Gonzalez’s strikes and driving him into the cage with an early clinch. Gonzalez broke the clinch, only to be used as target practice for Pupoo.

However, Pupoo made a mistake when he decided to take the “Angry Ram” to the ground. The position was reversed twice until Gonzalez locked in a guillotine, Pupoo being left limp on the ground as the victor was applauded.

Result: Gonzalez – Submission (Guillotine)

KO of the Night

Main Card Super Heavyweight Bout: Abioye “The Last Pharaoh” Nazari (6-3-0) vs. Kristian Johansson (6-1-0)

Prediction: Johansson - TKO

This fight was over in seconds, with Nazari being unable to land even a single hit against Johansson before a sequence of devastating right hands and an uppercut forced the referee to save “The Last Pharaoh”

Result – Johansson – TKO (Strikes)

Fight of the Night

Undercard Light Heavyweight Bout: Ulf “The Screaming Rooster” Ek (3-2-0) vs. Solomon Kahn (4-2-0)

Prediction: Kahn – TKO

Round 1 started off with the two fighters exchanging punch after punch, with Kahn instigating a clinch and keeping his opponent in there so that he could throw shots. Ek tried to land a few takedowns, but it took a third attempt as a counter to a leg kick from Kahn in order to drive him to the ground. No real action happened on the ground before the end of the round.

In Round 2, Ek was able to counter a failed combination from Kahn in order to take him down to the ground once again. “The Screaming Rooster” managed to land a few more strikes before Kahn reversed the position and then stayed there in order to regain some stamina. The referee stood them back up, but it was only a few moments later that Kahn had another leg kick countered. Kahn immediately reversed the position, then once again just stayed where he was, much to the chagrin of the fans.

Round 3 began with a slugfest similar to Round 1, with a marked difference coming in the form of Kahn dominating the stand up fight. A combination from him rocked Ek and sent him tumbling to the ground. Another solid hit rocked “The Screaming Rooster,” but he was able to drive Kahn down to the ground once more. However, Kahn immediately was able to escape the position only to be driven into the cage by another one of Ek’s clinches.

As soon as the clinch was broken, Ek was knocked down once again, this time with a huge right hand straight. Though he managed to regain his feet, he was quite wobbly and was only able to exchange a few minor shots with Kahn. One more takedown occurred a few seconds before the fight was over, and even though “The Screaming Rooster” was able to land some solid ground and pound, it wasn’t enough to force a TKO.

Though the fight was close, Solomon Kahn won the fight by a unanimous decision at 28:29.

Result: Kahn (Unanimous Decision)

Main Card

Super Heavyweight Bout: Greg “The Mountain” Clegane (6-3-0) vs. Donald Trump (8-6-0)

Prediction: Clegane - TKO

Trump started off the fight by immediately trying to take Clegane to the ground, and was rewarded with a cut due to a crisp jab from Clegane. Trump forced a clinch, where he attempted to land many strikes but was only able to connect a few. Clegane continued to throw strike after strike into Trump, exhausting him as he continued to try to take down “The Mountain.”

It all ended for Trump in this rematch when a devastating straight knocked him out cold, after only 3 minutes and 41 seconds of Round 1.

Result: Clegane – KO (Punches)

Middleweight Bout: “The Golden Child” Kyrie Perry (7-2-0) vs. Aloysius Wiremu (7-4-0)

Prediction: Perry – Decision

At the start of Round 1, Perry and Wiremu exchanged a series of strikes, with Perry showing the upper hand due to his evasion. “The Golden Child” took the fight to the ground soon after, ruthlessly advancing his position and striking Wiremu despite the latter’s attempts to lock in a kimura. After a few iniial strikes, however, the action stalled to a halt and the referee stood the two fighters up. After a few more strikes from both fighters, the round ended.

Round 2 was, for the most part, the fighters striking at each other. Though Perry tried to take Wiremu down a few times, his attempts were unsuccessful until the last minute, at which point he was able to do very little. However, Wiremu was not able to inflict any significant, if any at all, damage on “The Golden Child”

In contrast to the previous round, Perry took this fight to the ground after only a minute, and then following a referee standup, did it again. Even though there was another referee standup following the second takedown, it was more than enough for Perry to have established a dominant position over his opponent.

With the scorecards reading 30:27 all around, Perry received a unanimous decision victory over Wiremu, at which point the former called for a title match.

Result: Perry – Decision (Unanimous)

Co-Main Event

Welterweight Bout: “The Farmer” Isaac Curtis (8-0-0) vs. Brian “Kaptajn Large” Jensen (9-3-0)

Prediction – Curtis (TKO)

Much like the Johansson v Nazari fight earlier in the night, this fight was entirely dominated by Curtis. “The Farmer” pulverized his opponent starting from the beginning of the round, and even when “Kaptajn Large” aimed for a takedown, he was rewarded with a counter punch, some devastating ground and pound, and finally referee stoppage.

Result – Curtis (TKO)

Main Event

Heavyweight Title Bout: Mad Max (7-0-0) vs. Lars “Slaughterhouse” Kristoffer (13-4-0)

Prediction – Max (TKO)

The much awaited title match was over in less than a round, with Max demonstrating clear striking superiority over the challenger. Though Kristoffer had a promising backhand that cut open the champion’s jaw, “Slaughterhouse” was knocked down by a counter right and then another huge hit that forced referee stoppage.

Result – Max (TKO)

• Upvote 1

12 - 0

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150915210136D0vHwU4.jpg

"Kristian, only your missus is hiding from you, i'm busy eating pussy not being one.

I've never turned down a fight and won't back down from this. Like all those that came before you, my power will be too much for you bitch tits."

• Upvote 2

12 - 0

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150915210136D0vHwU4.jpg

"Kristian, only your missus is hiding from you, i'm busy eating pussy not being one.

I've never turned down a fight and won't back down from this. Like all those that came before you, my power will be too much for you bitch tits."

14552844517597.jpg

Kristian "The True Champ" Johansson

I'm glad you decided to come out and play Volkov. I knew you were hiding behind your tampon boxes so i would have found you anyway. Normally i dont hit girls but you're so good damn ugly I'm going to make an exception all for you.

Aleksey Markov make it happen!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/146709115548.jpg

HFC 48: Klimov vs. Martin

July 16th, 2016 in the Kazan Sambo Center.

It’s been a while since a belt traded hands in the HFC, in fact it was April 9th that Voya Klimov reclaimed the middleweight belt from Zak Rosenstock.

Now, more than 3 months later Frank Martin takes the stage at the Kazan Sambo Center in front of more than 7,700 ecstatic fans. Will a belt change hands tonight for the first time since April?

Either way, let’s take a look at the bouts going down tonight.

Undercard Bouts

Light Heavyweight: Emet “The Uncontrollable” Golem (#20/4650) (4-6-0) vs. Brock Price (#23/10616) (1-1-0)

Prediction: Golem - TKO

Welterweight: Leonid Dyachkov (#21/11735) (1-2-0) vs. Rafal “Chappie” Zamana (#13/5540)(5-4-0)

Prediction: Dyachkov - TKO

Light Heavyweight: Francis Lestienne (#17/5040)(4-3-0) vs. Lyoto “The Dragon” Machida (#14/4106)(6-2-0)

Prediction: Machida - TKO

Middleweight: Starling Silva (#17/3446)(5-2-0) vs. Phil Taylor (#19/6007)(6-5-0)
Prediction: Silva - TKO

Welterweight: Todd “The Metal God” Cannon (#8/3443)(7-4-0) vs. Niklas “The King” Nyysonen (#11/3383)(8-4-0)

Prediction: Cannon - Submission

Main Card

Middleweight Bout: Joe “The Pain” Ranieri (#6/2752)(13-6-0) vs. Guillermo Mendez (#15/3444)(9-5-0)

Ranieri, the more experienced fighter here, is coming off a two loss streak to Frank Martin whereas Mendez is fresh off of two wins. Ranieri certainly prefers to keep the fight to his feet, but he is no slouch in the ground department with his brown belt in BJJ. Guillermo, though a relatively novice fighter compared to Ranieri, has showed lots of promise in his ground game lately with armbar submissions. Will “The Pain” recover from his Martin induced losing streak, or will Mendez force the 29 year old fighter to tap out?

Prediction: Ranieri - TKO

Light Heavyweight Bout: Dropkick “DKM” Murphy (#8/2528)(7-2-0) vs. Andy Bangsit (#5/1815)(4-0-0)

Bangsit, the undefeated black belt in BJJ faces one of his toughest challenges today when he goes up against Dropkick “DKM” Murphy, a brutal fighter who has won most of his fights by Round 1 (T)KO. Will Bangsit maintain his undefeated streak, or will he end up knocked out on the floor of the arena after a brutal series of “DKM” strikes?

Prediction: Bangsit – Submission

Heavyweight Bout: Andrey “Pitbull” Arlovski (#4/1046)(13-8-0) vs. “BOOMSTICK” Stones Mahones (#2/1051)(11-1-0)

Two of the top ranked fighters in the HFC heavyweight division face off today in a fight worthy of its own main event. The winner of this match will definitely move up in the HFC’s eyes to a position to challenge Max after Kristoffer failed.

Arlovski has been knocking out opponents before the referee can stop him, and with an exception to his most recent fight, his opponents have been out cold before the end of Round 1. Though his boxing is brutal, he tends to lag behind many of his opponents in both the clinch and on the ground.

Mahones is a newcomer to the HFC, but already ranked at #2 in one of its most competitive divisions. He won his most recent fight in just 15 seconds with a devastating right. Like Arlovski, he tends to stay on his feet, meaning that the fight tonight will be a massive bloodbath.

As the two boxers square off tonight, who will be the one lying unconscious on the floor, and who will be the one looking for the belt?

Prediction: Mahones - TKO

Co-Main Event

Featherweight Bout: Bruce “The Crippler” Triplett (#5/1381)(13-4-0) vs. Rollo Gracie (#3/1252)(8-1-0)

Rollo Gracie, the featherweight terror that never lost a match before facing the champion that is Kotetsu Yamamoto, returns to HFC in this massive bout against Bruce Triplett.

Triplett is primarily a striker, having won every single one of his matches either by KO or by referee stoppage. Like Gracie, he faced off against champion Yamamoto, but this time he was the one receiving the stoppage. Triplett is deft on his feet, and a true threat to anyone that tries to outstrike him.

Gracie, returning to HFC for the first time since his defeat, is primarily a ground fighter as evidenced by his prowess in wrestling and his brown belt in BJJ. Virtually every opponent to go up against him besides Yamamoto has ended up tapping out or unconscious. His striking game is unusually weak for a fighter his class though, and definitely a concern for him in this fight against Triplett.

Will Gracie continue his domination of the featherweight division, or will “The Crippler” knock out the #3 featherweight seed and aim at fighting Yamamoto again?

Gracie is managed by Arcamilon the Coach, and sponsored by both Highland Clothing and M.O. Fight Wear. Triplett is managed by Ray Shifflet and sponsored by Anarchy Clothing & Laundry

Prediction: Gracie - Submission

Main Event

Middleweight Title Bout: Vova “Shoumen” Klimov (#1/775)(9-3-0) vs. Frank “The Transporter” Martin (#4/1168)(7-0-1)

Vova returns to the arena for the first time since HFC 40 to deal with the undefeated Martin, who is fresh off of two wins against the formidable Joe Ranieri. With the middleweight title on the line, tensions are high and these two undeniably skilled fighters will have a bout that lives on in HFC history.

Martin is a well rounded fighter, though he prefers to force referee stoppage through the use of brutal kicks to the head that leave his opponents staggered and unable to respond. Only 1 of his wins has been a decision, and the draw was when he was an amateur fighter in the Quick Fight Championships.

Klimov, likewise, is strong in all aspects of fighting. Though he has been defeated 3 times before, he was able to grasp the victory against both Nemkov and Rosenstock, two fighters that were both worthy of the title of champion. Klimov’s preferred (T)KO pattern is devastating punches that his opponents have nothing to respond to with.

Will Klimov be able to handle Martin as easily as he has handled past opponents, or will “The Transporter” emulate Nemkov and Rosenstock and snatch the belt from “Shoumen?”

Klimov is managed by Aleksey Markov, and sponsored by Notorious Clothing Company. Martin is managed by Bronko Buster.

Prediction: Klimov - TKO

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/146658914147.jpg

HFC 47: Capuchin vs. Michael Review

July 9th, 2016 in the Hard Knocks Arena in St. Petersburg

Sub of the Night

Undercard Featherweight Bout: James Darmody (#21/6487) (8-8-0) vs. Hansov “Venomous” Assid (#22/11186)(5-3-0)

Prediction: Darmody - Decision

In Round 1, Darmody was dominant in the stand-up game. He smashed Assid with a variety of punches and kicks, putting the BJJ Brown Belt on the defensive. Assid tried a variety of takedowns in this round…7 to be exact, but all of them were stuffed by Darmody.

Round 2 went much the same way, with Darmody punishing Assid at a distance and continually denying “Venomous” the chance to get to his specialty at the ground. To add insult to injury, Darmody took Assid down at the beginning of the round only to stand back up.

Though Round 3 was slated to go the same way, and lead Darmody into a decision victory, a particularly clumsy combo from the fighter gave Assid the chance to launch a double leg into guard. Darmody managed to scramble back up, but a missed leg kick led to yet another counter takedown, where Assid was almost instantly able to lock in an arm triangle.

Result: Assid – Submission (Arm Triangle)

KO of the Night

Undercard Middleweight Bout: Frank Lopez (#18/3501)(11-7-1) vs. Leonardo Spanky (#23/5956)(6-6-0)

Prediction: Lopez – TKO

Spanky was completely at a disadvantage this whole round, with Lopez continually landing punches as Spanky had strikes that only hit air. After a four punch combination, Spanky’s feet turned to jello and he took a direct one-two from Lopez that rocked him. Rocking around, it took just one more right straight from Lopez to knock Spanky out cold.

Result: Lopez – KO (Punch)

Fight of the Night

Main Event Featherweight Bout: Marcel “Bloodletter” Capuchin (#3/2343)(9-2-0) vs. Balbus “The Bully” Michael (#5/1092)(6-3-0)

Prediction: Capuchin - TKO

Round 1 was very evenly matched for the fighters on their feet, with both Capuchin and Michael throwing out strike after strike at each other. Though Michael managed to land some good strikes, Capuchin outscored “The Bully” by far in this first round even if he wasn’t able to instigate the clinch.

Round 2 began the same way, though Capuchin gradually got more comfortable throwing strikes that clipped Michael and then dodging the return blows. However, this must have aggravated Michael because not much after one minute in, Michael connected a low kick with the “Bloodletter’s” groin. However, the injury must have not caused the fighter trouble, because he still managed to completely outclass Michael on his feet.

At the start of Round 3, Michael knew he must have needed a KO to win but Capuchin was the one who turned up the pace with a series of punches that landed beautifully. Michael’s leg kicks began to get more and more predictable, and Capuchin managed to block them beautifully. By the end of the round, Michael was breathing ragged while Capuchin looked confident in his victory.

A 30:27 unanimous score confirmed that, and before the fighters were escorted out of the arena, “Bloodletter” called out Kotetsu Yamamoto for a title shot.

Result: Capuchin – Decision (Unanimous)

Main Card

Featherweight Bout: Fenton Hilton (#10/4341)(6-1-0) vs. Shane “The Ranger” Gooseman (#14/3259)(6-3-0)

Prediction: Hilton – TKO

“The Ranger” started the fight by bringing Hilton into a clinch, but that immediately proved to be a bad decision as the fighter unloaded punch after punch into Gooseman. Still in the clinch, Gooseman managed to land some good knees but an elbow to the head from Hilton caused a cut to open up. Gooseman started looking tired, and was not rewarded with any successful knee strikes. More punches and elbows followed from Hilton until a particularly nasty uppercut rocked “The Ranger,” turning his legs to jello as Hilton unloaded a wild flurry of strikes.

Culminating with a massive uppercut that left Gooseman on his knees, the referee was forced to call an end to the fight as Hilton thanked the crowd.

Prediction: Hilton – TKO (Strikes)

Heavyweight Bout: Shamil “Puncher” Aburahimov (#6/3990)(9-5-1) vs. Done Carvalho (#8/2500)(4-2-0)

Prediction: Carvalho – TKO

Abdurahimov dodged a leg kick from Carvalho before immediately entering into the clinch, where Carvalho shrugged him off. A series of combinations from Carvalho failed, but a particularly brutal headkick cut “Puncher.” Carvalho was then able to land a successful series of blows, and many fans thought that the rookie fighter would be the winner. However, evidently believing that enough is enough, Aburahimov sent a devastating right hand that stumbled Carvalho, followed by another one that sent him to the mat. “Puncher” got on his back, and after a particularly brutal series of strikes, the referee was forced to save him as Aburahimov thanked the fans.

Result: Aburahimov – TKO (Strikes)

Heavyweight Bout: Larry “Bullion” Mayflower (#5/2744)(10-5-0) vs. Butch Larson (#7/4250)(10-9-0)

Prediction – Mayflower (Submission)

Immediately taking Larson into the clinch, “Bullion” was rewarded with a prompt counter takedown due to his inability to pull Larson’s guard or take him down. Mayflower then proceeded to advance his position, sending some strikes along the way to try and improve his scorecard. Larson and Mayweather then both attempted to submit the other, though both were unsuccessful and the referee was forced to stand them back up. However, Larson instantly drove Mayflower back to the ground, but it was too close to the end of the round for anything to happen, though Mayflower did attempt a triangle.

Round 2, similar to Round 1, started off with a Larson takedown. “Bullion” then attempted a guillotine, a triangle, and then an armbar but to no avail. The referee then stood the two back up, only for Larson to drive in yet another takedown. Mayflower was still dominant on the ground attempting submissions as another referee standup led to another Larson takedown and submission attempt before the end of the round. The crowd started jeering at this point due to a lack of action.

Round 3 started off with, you guessed it, a clinch attempt by Mayflower followed by a Larson takedown. As the referee stood them back up, Larson landed a crisp jab that left “Bullion” bleeding. As Larson tried to do some more striking, Mayflower brought the fight back to the ground, where he attempted several more sub attempts before the referee brought them back to their feet. One more takedown from Mayflower was completed before the round ended, and the judges awarded Mayflower a unanimous 29:28 victory.

Result: Mayflower – Decision (Unanimous)

Co-Main Event

Welterweight Bout: Dobber Snodgrass (#3/913)(7-2-0) vs. Emre Hussain (#6/2353)(7-1-0)

Prediction: Hussain – TKO

After the sleep inducing match that was Larson v Mayflower, the crowd was excied to see Snograss and Hussain duke it out on their feet, throwing strike after strike. Snodgrass was dominant in this regard, but a takedown from Hussain followed by some solid ground and pound gave Hussain the round in the judges’ books.

Round 2 was much the same way, with Snodgrass showing superiority to Hussain in the clinch, but another takedown and ground and pound from Hussain left Snodgrass battered at the end of the round.

In Round 3, Snodgrass was desperate to keep the fight on his feet, but Hussain was able to counter a feeble clinch attempt with a takedown. Snodgrass was beaten to a bloody pulp on the ground, surprisingly without any referee stoppage. As the final bell rang, the judges awarded Hussain a unanimous 27:30 victory. As Hussain thanked his army of fans, Snodgrass spoke threateningly to the interviewer saying that someone would pay.

Result: Hussain – Decision (Unanimous)

• Upvote 2