• Brandon Marden's Triangle Choke against Yury Vesnev
    • Joshua Blahyi's Triangle Choke against Anthony Placiencia
    • Daniel O'Sullivan's RNC against Idi oCrazy
    • Ron Lemieux's Triangle against Lil Wayne
    • Ron Lemieux's Triangle Choke against Eugene Judd
    • Ricky Rocker's Armbar against Edogawa Conan
    • Edogawa Conan's Armbar against Bowser Stormcrow
    • Cody Zeller's Triangle Armbar against Chick Bowdrie

maybe it will be another stupid question.. but what is TDPW submission?

what TDPW stand for? maybe some link where I can see this submission ?

well

the TDPW stands for triple decker pecker wrecker

Triple meaning three

Decker meaning one on top of the other

pecker meaning penis

wrecker meaning one who causes damage of destruction

so three penis' or peni stacked on top of eachother causing great damage to a fighter.

Nah I'm playing. I think it's something like bop it, twist it, flick it, squeeze it, pull it. BOP IT - Bop it being winning submission of the year.

I'm far too cream crackered to post explanations

• Downvote 1

maybe it will be another stupid question.. but what is TDPW submission?

what TDPW stand for? maybe some link where I can see this submission ?

Vogler goes for a cartwheel guard pass here but Kato does a handstand and catches Vogler in mid air with a triangle! Could it be? It is! It's the triple decker pecker wrecker! The fighters land on the ground with Kato on top - Vogler is already out from the submission! Kato gives Vogler's pecker the obligatory post submission twist and this one is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall over! Are you kidding me! That is world class Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. That guy is my hero!

Triple Decker Pecker Wrecker

Pretty much my fighter twisted another mans junk after letting go of the mounted triangle =\ Lol

Honestly, I felt Ron's submission win was a lot more impressive and I don't see Big Tree switching his vote from his own fighter, I wouldn't if I was in his position :D

I'd rather anything but a TDPW win, said the same last year. Just don't like seeing a unrealistic submission in a realistically MMA fight simulator. - Markyosullivan

Even if Ron wasn't on the poll I assume you would still vote against a Rare submisson =P

I'd rather anything but a TDPW win, said the same last year. Just don't like seeing a unrealistic submission in a realistically MMA fight simulator. - Markyosullivan

Even if Ron wasn't on the poll I assume you would still vote against a Rare submisson =P

That's true I wouldn't vote for the rare submission just because I dislike it, you've quoted me on that :P Due to my disliking of it I feel every other submission is better, but out of all the submissions nominated I felt Ron's submission win was most impressive :)

within that 1 fight he learned more from me than he did in his entire career with you and that other finn that called himself a manager.

Karter you have forgotten that Kato had useless subs when he was on your stable... My coaches at Jorzi gym trained his subs to elite.

Vogler goes for a cartwheel guard pass here but Kato does a handstand and catches Vogler in mid air with a triangle! Could it be? It is! It's the triple decker pecker wrecker! The fighters land on the ground with Kato on top - Vogler is already out from the submission! Kato gives Vogler's pecker the obligatory post submission twist and this one is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall over! Are you kidding me! That is world class Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. That guy is my hero!

Triple Decker Pecker Wrecker

Pretty much my fighter twisted another mans junk after letting go of the mounted triangle =\ Lol

so... that is just a joke in a 'serious and realistic' mma game, based only on that parody, and nothng more?

sooo.. I don't like it.

That parody video has nothing to do with the submission in the game

The submission in the game was a joke added because of the parody video. That is where the game submission came from. As for submission text it is just that. Random text. It doesn't take extra skill to land a particular submission. It is random luck of the draw. What matters to me is pulling of any submission on someone you shouldn't be able to pull it off against or last second in a fight you were dominated in like Sonnen vs Silva. The type of submission is far less important than that.

• Upvote 1

so they don't exist in this game? :o

wow, so we got some TDPW shit, but not those? :/

I'm not sure if they are in the game or not I haven't seen any of them on somebody's record yet. The rarest I've seen are ankle locks, toe holds, and kneebars. Would be nice to see the others added or if they are just haven't seen them

Grant's got a family emergency, so he's busy until the weekend I beleive.

No problem Wolf, hope all will turn out good for GBK's family.

I messaged MIke and told him I will make the thread for the winners tomorrow and he was happy with it, so tomorrow I'll set up the thread for the winners and later Mike will send out the awards. That way GBK doesn't need to think about it anymore and can focus on his real life instead, what is always far more important.