25 years old fighters training

fjduarte

hello all :)

i read lot's of things here and i have some doubts about waht to train after creating 25 years old fighter , he is a strike- wrestler

for example

181955701faa11c8ce2fb1d2e59b0d8e.png

For all 25 years projects we need to train Conditioning , weights and circuit training right ?

we should use Muscle bulk suplements too ...

and ......the others?

it's better to train Box and Wrestling or should i train Muay thai and BJJ to have a complete fighter??

and the secondary ??

should i train the others" with 5's ....to improve or should i maintain the train of punches /clinchwork and striking defense and grapp defense ..which i have > 100 points ?

Check out these two fighter creation and training guides. Almost everything you are asking is answered within.

For example, during fighter creation you want to have your primaries and secondaries related because as you train your low secondaries you will also raise the related primaries.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=60552

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59540

• Upvote 1

Those 5s are wasted. Oh well. 16 points that could have been elsewhere, so not a big loss.

Train cardio and strength up to 12, using the appropriate sups for each.

Train CT general.

Spar boxing and wrestling if you want. MT and bjj from useless is a long journey up for a 25 yr old.

Train def grap and maybe escapes for the next secondaries. Can also train your main ones - punches clinch and str def. What weight class is he?

Sack after 6 months and start again! Or make 18 yr olds if you can find a good gym for them.

• Upvote 1