Dominance 49 - Douglas vs Hess

Widing

33 members have voted

1. 1. Hess or Douglas?

2. 2. Sackett or Tonton Hong

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1384458551l5g6.png

PRESENTS

It's finally on, the match that has been talked about for months and it's set to happen in Dominance. Two massive heavyweights fight in one of the most important fights of the year.

Many people have said that this man is the greatest heavyweight in the games history, hell he might even be the best fighter EVER in the game. One of the most charismatic fighters around and he might be the hardest hitter in the game. He's also managed by one of the best managers in the game, and he's facing against some dude named Dustin Douglas.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13976539209288.png vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13940588676819.gif

Jon Hess Dustin Douglas

Also lets not forget the co-me in the card, a testament how far Dominance has come in the last year. Parmalee Sackett vs Tonton Hong, two highly skilled light heavyweights with similar styles and both fighters are also managed by top managers in Tycoon.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w2.jpg vs http://u.kahvipaketti.com/u/48727545887.jpg

Parmalee Sackett Tonton Hong

Who do you guys got?

• Upvote 3

Dustin Douglas doesn't get wet. And Jon Hess is going in dry.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=192966&fidb=76648

*Sami Assasi just confirmed the highly anticipated (and somewhat puzzling) matchup between pound-for-pound king Dustin Douglas and media darling Jon Hess for the Dominance 49 event in Los Angeles on August 13th. MMA star reporter and noted Jewish-Pakistani citizen Ariel Pelwani caught up with Jon Hess to hear his thoughts on the betting lines, making him on average a -900 underdog*

Pelwani: "So, mr. Hess, your loud mouth did it. You managed to talk your way into a fight most men in this sport would kill for. How do you intend to approach this?"

*Jon Hess is dressed up in a cheap-looking tracksuit with a gas station logo on it and a trucker cap with the Confederate flag*

Hess:
"Ignoring fact that tiny bird nose man call me loud mouth, I plan to smash Dustin Doobie right in stupid face and shitty rasta hat. He want go back to Africa so bad I punch him there."

Pelwani: "While I admire your passion, and I really do, you might want to consider a more sophisticated gameplan. It's no secret that your... let me be blunt, caveman tactics have worked well for you so far, but Dustin Douglas is arguably the greatest heavyweight of all time and has seen it all befo---"

*A gigantic, ham sized hand collides with the side of Pelwani's weak jaw, seemingly spinning his head around 360 degrees on his pencil neck. He collapses in a broken heap of blood and clown suit. Jon Hess grabs the microphone, bashes it over his head a couple of times, and throws it away. He proceeds to pull his pants down and taking a mammoth sized dump on Pelwani's head*

Hess: "See u in Los Angeles, pussy"

We also have overheard a conversation between Manny Tosen and Sami Assasi in the back room.

21:33 kraut make hess/douglas a ppv 21:33 kraut if you can't afford it I'll subsidize the entire fucking thing 21:35 Widing i will 21:35 Widing it iwll be in the LA arena 21:35 Widing i need to loan some money from Duphus 21:35 Widing it was in the 14,5 k arena in NY 21:35 Widing but i told mike to cancel the arena 21:36 kraut seriously 21:36 kraut I'd pay the entire thing 21:36 Widing lol no need 21:36 kraut just to let more people watch me kick that scrub's ass all over the cage

• Upvote 5

But in all seriousness, I wanna thank soyster for agreeing to fight in Dominance. I also want to thank Dean Sutherland who helped me fund the arena for this event, much appreciated. :)

Don't thank them for doing their god-given duty and sacking up.

Lol at Pelwani telling Hess to get a more sophisticated gameplan. The guy fucks his cousin inbetween the goats, which considering the amount of inbreeding in the Hess Family, are more genetically similar than you'd think. Never use more than 3 syllable words in front of Hess by the way. He has a limited vocabulary and thinks you're casting a spell on him.

Jesus, dont tell me you`re at an attempt to ruin this thread too?! And the dick hugging continues ..

In the future you can just address your messages to me.

My fighter is the co-topic of this thread. What are you doing in here? Looks like you are just here getting upset because you feel I have slandered your masters fighter. It was a joke based on the animation. Kind of like you being a part of the Convicted alliance. You're a tool who likes to talk but I dont see much else out of you. Being a member of Convicted doesn't mean you can play this game. Winning does and where are yours? Looks to me like you got in with some of the best managers in the game and they helped you beat a bunch of new managers. Now that you have been facing better competition you got nothing but losses. Go win some fights and earn a title shot so Parmalee (pronounced Par-Ma-Lee) can show you why he is wearing the belt.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I love all of the feedback this fantastic match up has drawn. While I can surely admit that Mannetosen is a great manager and will have his fighter in the best possible situation for this fight, the fact remains - Dustin Douglas is simply too good.

Not only is he the pound for pound greatest, Douglas is a champion the people can believe in.

He's a role model for all.

- He rescues kittens who are stuck in trees.

- He helps little old ladies cross the street.

- He feeds the poor at soup kitchens and donates clothing and toys to the less fortunate.

- He's an open book to the up and coming fighters in the game, and always shows respect to the legends.

- He has a chin carved from granite, and a heart that never says die.

- He has dynamite in his feet and sledgehammers for hands.

- He's dedicated to his craft and never takes an opponent lightly.

- He's a student of the game and understands what it takes to win in this world.

- He's soft spoken and burns the herb for the good of humanity.

It's one love. It's freedom. And it's the baddest mother fucker on the planet.

It's the Rasta Lion.

• Upvote 2

Funny that you should mention little old ladies because shoving them in front of moving vehicles is probably a bigger challenge than icing Douglas at this point of his career.

• Upvote 1

Funny that you should mention little old ladies because shoving them in front of moving vehicles is probably a bigger challenge than icing Douglas at this point of his career.

Looks like your biggest challenge has been finding something to say. At this point of his career?

• 13 fight win streak
  • 6 months as the P4P #1
  • Gold medalist in the Tycoon Olympics
  • EVO Fighter of the Year tourney winner

It's truly unfortunate that the day Jon Hess signed the contract to face Dustin Douglas was also the day that marked the beginning of the end of his career,

Going on a 13 fight run against shit fighters in a second tier organization is hardly anything to celebrate. Douglas is falling apart and you know it. Hess is just gonna mercifully finish the wounded lion off.

• Upvote 1

Going on a 13 fight run against shit fighters in a second tier organization is hardly anything to celebrate. Douglas is falling apart and you know it. Hess is just gonna mercifully finish the wounded lion off into his mouth and onto his face.

I might not fully understand trash talking...