• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 theWHITEWOLF

theWHITEWOLF

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 397 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 03:59 AM

What is the fastest way to train your fighter to a red or black belt what skills are essential. I think obviously Submissions, Defensive Grappling and BJJ sparring I guess, but does escapes matter aswell

90dcc461ed5f4b9001d7a6ec4eb53c52761131c6If you play Skyrim or have, you will understand  :yes:funny-boxingmma-moments-277x156.jpg

#2 imcool

imcool

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 564 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 04:14 AM

Technically the fastest way is to spar spam BJJ, but without elite secondaries, that black/red belt will be like a fart in the wind.

PydJZta.gif

#3 Lefty

Lefty

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 04:18 AM

What is the fastest way to train your fighter to a red or black belt what skills are essential. I think obviously Submissions, Defensive Grappling and BJJ sparring I guess, but does escapes matter aswell

You only want escapes if you are a standup fighter that wants to keep the fight on the feet. 

So mostly I would say look for high level BJJ sparring and also the essentials of what you want to be on the ground (def grapple, transitions, submissions). 

#4 Bwang

Bwang

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 03:32 PM

Escapes and def grap are mainly wrestling, with a bit of bjj. Transitions and submissions are bjj, with a bit of wrestling.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BJJ, Redbelt, Blackbelt, Submissions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users