Mayweather vs Pacquiao ?

bjornmma1

Mayweather has the advantage and will likely win a decision, but maybe he knows something we don't. He has been doing everything possible to avoid this fight. Paquiao's aggressive style is what is needed, but his KO power isn't what it used to be. I don't think he can put Mayweather out.

Pacquaio was avoiding blood tests too, it wasnt just Mayweather fucking that fight up.... but im sure nobody cares about the facts.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Mayweather wanted the blood test the day of the fight before the fight. Paquiao offered to do it anytime except fight day, and Mayweather refused. Finally Paquiao agreed then Mayweather found different excuses to back out. It is always the same thing. Idiotic demands, Paquiao finally gives in, Mayweather thinks of something else to demand, fight never happens. The funny thing is Mayweather is more likely to win. The odds just aren't as stacked as he would like.

• Upvote 1

yeah don't think fight will happen anyway. a few years ago it was would have be a super fight would have broke box office records when the two of then were at there peak.Now there both past there best and i cant see the same interest there was a few years ago .i remember even non boxing fans whated to see that fight .Now it like a non issue.boat has sail i afraid .Like the st peirre silva fight in the ufc they let it go to long .very bad decison on there part .another bad business decision was not getting fedor to fight randy conture or brock leansar that would have broke a lot of records also

• Upvote 1

So Bob Arum had nothing to do with it? He said that it was all down to mayweather and if he wants to fight, nothing happens and then BOTH parties admit they never negotiated and that Arum lied. Or Pacquaio's law suit against Schaefer, De La Hoya, Goldenboy and Mayweather Productions? It was a shit ton of problems that stopped that fight, but everyone automatically just wants to say its Mayweather's fault

Dont get me wrong, he was at fault but both sides were wrong. Like Itakesbrides that was 2-3 fights worth of supermoney but they blew it over, now everyone has jumped off the boxing bandwagon to MMA and other sports. Makes me sick

ESPN reported on January 20, 2012, that Mayweather called Pacquiao on the telephone and spoke directly with him in the Philippines. "He ask about a 50/50 split and I told him no that can't happen, but what can happen is you can make more money fighting me then you have made in your career," Mayweather said.[17] Mayweather offered to pay him a flat fee of $40 million for a proposed fight but would not allow him to share in the revenue. Pacquiao said, "I spoke to Floyd...and he offered me an amount," Pacquiao said. "He didn't talk about the pay-per-views here and that's it. I can't agree with that. I told him I agree with 55 and 45 (split)."[18]

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am assuming that all of you are old enough to know what propaganda is. That's all the circus around the first fight was. Pacquiao could never beat Mayweather. He has never fought a fighter anywhere near as fast, quick, elussive or as smart as Mayweather. Before anyone says it, Nooooo, Pacquio is no where near as fast. As for punching power, you have to be able to hit a target in order for it to be a factor. Not to mention that Pacquiao has two left feet. He will be half falling on his face tripping over his own feet against Mayweather.

Mayweather wanted the blood test the day of the fight before the fight. Paquiao offered to do it anytime except fight day, and Mayweather refused. Finally Paquiao agreed then Mayweather found different excuses to back out. It is always the same thing. Idiotic demands, Paquiao finally gives in, Mayweather thinks of something else to demand, fight never happens. The funny thing is Mayweather is more likely to win. The odds just aren't as stacked as he would like.

This.

Anyways, I doubt many people that actually watch will be predicting a Paq win. He is six hard years beyond his prime. It's a shame this could of been an all-time great fight.

• Upvote 1

I posted quotes straight from the sources. I guess its mayweathers fault hbo and showtime still havent agreed on the revenue split.

Same jargon without reading "floyd fucked up the fight and was scared" bla bla. Just watch on may 2nd for the same reason you watch any Ronda rousey fight. Then line up the next john doe you think can beat him

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...