Random Interviews

Humble

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14740649329929.png

Jack Wilkinson

Q1 - You've trained at multiple gyms in your career. Which one's been your favorite?

A1 - Ive really liked all the gyms I trained at to be honest, but I felt like it was time to step up my game...

So I went to "School Of Hard Knocks" in New York. And Its been really pleasing so far.
Q2 - We see that you're good friends with the buzz-active fighter Mark Tyme, but you have beaten him in the cage before.
How did it feel to beat him and what was your gameplan heading into the fight?
A2 - It felt great to beat him, especially because of all the trash talk leading up to the fight.
But I didn't really have a gameplan going into that fight, other than to not get submitted.
Q3 - Mark Tyme has a fight against Thomas Kortez tomorrow and it's had a lot of build up due to the amount of trash talk on buzz. Who you got?
A3 - Well, I got Mark Tyme of course. He's a great competitor and will surely pick up that win!
Q4 - We see that you've got a fight coming up as well against Joe Asce. Are you feeling confident going into that fight?
What's your gameplan for the fight?
A4 - I feel great for this fight. As a matter of fact the best I've ever felt. Like I said earlier, Shool Of Hard Knocks is really helping me get better.
My gameplan is to take him down and submit him as fast as possible. Avoiding the standup with Joe because he has good boxing and it only takes one hit.
Q5 - Great answer. My final question for you is: Who is your favorite fighter at the moment?
A5 - There's this fighter that goes by the name of Frank "Big Salami" Turturro. He is 11-0 with 11 submissions... absolute animal on the island.
He is by far is my favorite right now.
Alrighty thanks for the interview Jack. Hopefully we can have another one soon. Take care.
Thank you. Would love to do this again in the future!
  • Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w9.jpg

Matvey Pavlov

Q1 Thanks for joining me Matvey. You are currently unsigned and undefeated. What are you planning to do next in your career?

A1 Well to start off with I didnt even plan on doing MMA. I was only going to compete at the TWGC. My manager who also manages Marty Robbins

who owns that filthy ranch convinced to me to be a fill in for a 145lb 16 Man Tournament. After winning that I signed to The Beatdown in Hilo

after Thomas Kortez ran his mouth about me all season long while I was stuck on that God forsakened farm. Needless to say he nor the champ

would accept a fight offer from me. As of now I'm unsure whether I'll continue or stick to my original path of becoming a TWGC champion.

Q2 As you said, after defeating Maverick Syndal, you, along with Louis C K, became the first ever MRFR winner. You also won a grand prize of $50,000,

you were awarded The Marty Robbins Fight Ranch™ Golden Revolver Trophy, and earned a picture with the one and only Marty Robbins.

How did it feel to get your hand raised at the end of the fight and know that all of that was yours?

A2 My parents are highly respected multiple time Russian Olympic gold medalists. Close friends with many powerful, rich Russian diplomats so we don't

pay for anything so the money meant nothing to me. I threw the briefcase of cash in the nearby pig pen and ripped up that delusional bastards picture.

The trophy I kept. Added it to the family trophy room.

Q3 You don't seem to be a fan of Marty Robbins, or of Thomas Kortez either. What are your thoughts on Thomas?

A3 Not a fan of most people. I may have grown up with money but my parents weren't the nurturing type. Train, sleep, repeat was the Pavlov family motto.

Robbins is a goof. Always trying to look good and smiling for the camera. He'd rather be in infomercials than a fighter and it shows. No respect for him.

However, I respect Kortez even less. At first he wouldn't fight because I had no fights. Then after I won the MRFR tournament he said I was gifted the fights.

I don't think he quite understands how a tournament works. His 3rd excuse was I had been training longer. I started training 2 years ago. Guess what?

He's been training for 1 year not much of difference now is it? Just watched his fight with Tyme on TV. He didnt even do anything.

Q4 You said earlier that you are unsure whether you'll continue with your original path of becoming a TWGC champion. Why's that?

A4 The TWGC committee said that I qualify for the division 2 bracket. The last division 2 champ was Boyko Kersikov (225286).

That being said at age 20 I'd be competing against guys with 10+ years experience. I'm focusing specifically on preparing my physicality to max potential before

I compete at that level. In the meantime, MMA is good way to blow off some steam.

Q5 That makes sense. You are a sensationsal grappler, which is why many do feel you are and will be a huge threat in TWGC. Speaking of grapplers though,

my final question to you is: Who is your favorite grappler of all-time?

A5 Hands down it has to be Volya "Nika" Nikolaev (217270). When I started grappling at 11 he was and is still my biggest idol and biggest inspiration.

My first event I ever went to was when he fought at The Icebox in St. Petersburg for his last event in SFC.

That's great to hear. Thanks for joining me Matvey, it's been great. Can't wait to see how you do in the future. Take care.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w3.jpg

Mark Tyme

Q1 You and Thomas Kortez have been in a heated rivalry for months and you two finally fought. Did you expect to win the fight so early in the first?

A1 To be honest I thought that the fight was going to go much further than it did, knowing that he's a BJJ Brown Belt. Though, I knew I had him finished

after I pulled guard. Kortez wasn't able to do shit.

Q2 You've had quite the support on buzz, did your followers help motivate you for the fight against Thomas Kortez?

A2 I would've won regardless, but I do appreciate all the love from the homies on buzz

Q3 I see that you're next fight has already been confirmed against Ricardo Alvarez for the belt. You both have beaten Thomas Kortez and now square off.

How are you feeling heading into this title fight?

A3 I'm feeling confident as ever after destroying Thomas. Ricardo better watch out because that belt is coming to me.

Q4 You don't throw many punches, but your sparring partners say that you hit like a truck. Have you ever considered spending some time in the stand up?

A4 Are you talking about the dude I knocked out in a boxing sparring session? That dude cried like a little bitch. And I'll go into the stand-up with any fool, any day.

Q5 As I usually ask to end off interviews, who is your favorite fighter at the moment?

A5 My favorite fighter at the moment would have to be my brother, Rich Tyme. He's my bro...'nuff said.

Alrighty, thanks for joining me Mark.

Yep.

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17w2.jpg

KiDonamir Jong Trumputinun

Q1 Your next fight is against Arseni Tereshcenko, who is currently 2-0. What is your gameplan heading into this fight?

A1 This dude doesn't even know how to throw punches correctly. I'll knock him out before he knew what hit him.

Q2 I've heard that you are a very determined and hard-working fighter. How has been training been so far?

A2 I've had an incredible training camp. I've met a lot of amazing fighters in my gym that aren't trash like my opponents.

Q3 With the training that you've had, do you think you have what it takes to become the Heavyweight Champion at NJMMA?

A3 I have what it takes to be the heavyweight champion in any organization.

Q4 Love the confidence you possess. But for your next fight, do you think that you'd be in trouble if you end up on the ground against a BJJ Purple Belt?

A4 I'm a much better wrestler, plus I am bigger and stronger. He'll have no chance to get me to the ground anyway.

Q5 Alright my final question for you is: Who is your favorite fighter?

A5 It would have to be that Conor Mcgregor dude right? He talks shit and backs it up every time.

Alrighty, thanks for joining me KiDonamir. Take care.

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/6/6w18.jpg

Oliver Ramirez

Q1 You've got your first fight under your new management in a couple of weeks. How are you feeling heading into this fight?

A1 I'm feeling great. Ready to get back on track with new management.

Q2 Watching your fights, it is easy to see that you can take a hit, but you have gone against some hard hitters. Which opponent would you say hits the hardest?

A2 I've NEVER been knocked out, but I'd say the fighter that hit me the hardest was Sunny Day. He really packs a punch!

Q3 Paul Murhaa is 8-0 and is the current Bantamweight Champion at the org you are signed to. What do you think your odds are at taking the belt from him,

if given the chance?

A3 I think I have good odds to beat him, it's just that I have to win my next fight and train the hardest I've ever trained.

Q4 I saw your argument with Njord Norden and Thomas Kortez on buzz. Are you planning on fighting one of them soon?

A4 Not quite sure if I'll fight one of them.. Kortez is coming off of a dominant loss to Mark Tyme. And Njord Norden just doesn't seem like a huge challenge...

I want big challenges and big fights. So we'll see.

Q5 Great answer. And to end it off, who is your favorite fighter as of now?

A5 Mark Tyme. He has a bright future ahead, he's my favorite as of now.

Alrighty. Thanks for joining me, Oliver. I wish you luck. Take care

Take care my man.

• Upvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17w2.jpg

KiDonamir Jong Trumputinun

Q1 Your next fight is against Arseni Tereshcenko, who is currently 2-0. What is your gameplan heading into this fight?

A1 This dude doesn't even know how to throw punches correctly. I'll knock him out before he knew what hit him.

Q2 I've heard that you are a very determined and hard-working fighter. How has been training been so far?

A2 I've had an incredible training camp. I've met a lot of amazing fighters in my gym that aren't trash like my opponents.

Q3 With the training that you've had, do you think you have what it takes to become the Heavyweight Champion at NJMMA?

A3 I have what it takes to be the heavyweight champion in any organization.

Q4 Love the confidence you possess. But for your next fight, do you think that you'd be in trouble if you end up on the ground against a BJJ Purple Belt?

A4 I'm a much better wrestler, plus I am bigger and stronger. He'll have no chance to get me to the ground anyway.

Q5 Alright my final question for you is: Who is your favorite fighter?

A5 It would have to be that Conor Mcgregor dude right? He talks shit and backs it up every time.

Alrighty, thanks for joining me KiDonamir. Take care.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15b16.jpg

Thomas Kortez

Q1 You just had a disapointing loss against Mark Tyme; however, you are still only 20 years old. Are you planning on having a rematch with Mark Tyme at any point

in your career?

A1 Yes, I'm planning on having a rematch of course. Not going to be any time soon though. I've got to train back up.

Q2 Did you expect him to go into the clinch so fast?

A2 Not sure. It was either him going for a shoot takedown or the clinch. Not gonna lie, his wrestling is better than mine, but I thought he'd stay standing a little

longer than he did.

Q3 What's next for Thomas Kortez? Do you have any opponents in mind?

A3 I've gotta train hard and work my way up the ladder, but I don't really have any opponents in mind, no.

Q4 You've had a lot of people say negative things towards you on buzz after the fight. What do you have to say to them?

A4 That fight didn't show you what I'm capable of. I made a mistake and he capitilized. I should've been more aware.

Q5 Okay final question. Your brother Tyler Kortez is 1-1, are you planning on visiting his next fight?

A5 Yea I am. He's my brother and nothing like Mark's brother, Rich Tyme. Tyler fights for the same manager as me and the boss isn't too happy with Tyler

so I'm gonna watch him while I can.

Okay, glad I got to talk to ya. See you around.

See ya. Cheers.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14993862637889.png

Klay Dee

Q1 Thanks for joining me Klay. You're currently at "The Beatdown", but before that you stayed and fought at The Marty Robbins Fight Ranch™ for some time.

How was life at the Ranch?

A1 Yo. I was actually a last minute replacement on the Ranch 'cuz people bitched out and Marty needed help. Shit was cool, I just wish I coulda been in

the tournament instead.

Q2 You've moved on from the ranch and, like I said, are currently at The Beatdown. Your first fight at The Beatdown is against Edgy Brah(314184), who is coming off of a loss that would've crowned him as the first Featherweight Champion. How are you feeling heading into this one?

A2 I'll knock him out in the very first round. That or get choked out. I hit hard and he submits people, so the fight is only gonna go one of those two ways.

Q3 Edgy is ranked 2nd by The Beatdown boss Amanda Green while you are ranked 5th after just entering the org. There is no doubt that a victory here could result in

an immidiate title shot, but the question is: Who will it be against? Ricardo Alvarez(319032) and Mark Tyme(319324) fight on November 18th for the belt and it will be Ricardo's first title defense. Who do you see getting their hand raised at the end of the bout?

A3 I would hope a win earns me the title shot,but I'm fine either way as I'll get there eventually anyway. Both those two are boring and should be rolling around in the

TWGC instead of inside of the cage so I don't care which of them I fight. Whoever it is will be going to sleep early

Q4 You seem to be confident in your ability, even though you claim to only do MMA part time as you want to focus on your rapping career. Would you ever consider

switching to MMA full time now that you've established yourself as a more than decent fighter?

A4 It's possible. But I'll continue to compete in MMA as well as make music whether I reach a high level of success in either field or not. Shits looking good though,

my record and my records!

Q5 haha great answer. I've noticed that you've been quite busy with multiple other fighters on buzz though. Is there a certain fighter you wish to fight or call out?

A5 Not really man, I just get tired of all these tin cans rattling so loudly. I'll take on anyone, whether its one of the Buzz clowns or otherwise. I fought Timothy

Rex on a weeks notice and Rich Tyme on 3 days, look how it turned out for the both of em.

Alrighty, that's a wrap. Great interview Klay. Take care.

Edit: http://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1510016467CAN.png

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14740649329929.png

Jack Wilkinson

Q1 Welcome back for another interview Jack. Let's talk about your last fight against Joe Asce(323196), in which you forced him to tap within 2 minutes of the first round.

Did you expect to pick up the win that quick?

A1 Like I said in my last interview before the fight, I wanted to make him tap as quickly as possible. I believed it was going to be in the first round and it happened.

Q2 Your first takedown attempt was easily stuffed. What was going on in your head after that moment?

A2 I thought to myself, " I have to set this up, I can't just shoot in". So I did those things.

Q3 After that dominating peformance, you've moved on to your 5th fight org. How do you think you'll do there? And have you been eyeing up any possible opponents?

A3 I keep switching orgs because I can't seem to find the right one. But I think I'm gonna be in this one for a while. I'm eyeing a fight with Brad Foster(314849).

And I got 2 words for him. Watch Out.

Q4 You've just been called out by Klay Dee on buzz as he was having a dispute with a member of your team (Oliver Ramirez). Your thoughts on this?

A4 He can call me out all he wants.... I'm moving on to bigger and better things. Trying to get my career in check. My good friend Oliver will handle it.

Q5 Well Jack, you haven't been fighting for too long, but it's already been an incredible journey for you so far. What has been your favorite moment as a fighter?

A5 My favorite moment was my last fight. I'm finally getting into rhythm and I am on a 2 fight win streak.

That's great to see. Thanks for joining me again Jack, it's been great. I'll see you around.

Thank you as well. Feel free to interview me every month. This could be my new thing. Then I can look back at all my interviews throughout my career.

I'd be happy to do so. Take care.

Take care...

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15028851642985.jpg

Ricardo Alvarez

Q1 Thanks for joining me Ricardo. It has been confirmed that you will be defending your title for the first time on November 18th and it will be against Mark Tyme(319324). How are you feeling heading into this fight?

A1 I am feeling good, I try not to get over confident and keep my feet on the ground.

Q2 You've got an impressive record of 6-0 as of now, winning all 6 of your fights by submission. What submission move would you say is your favorite?

A2 It's a hard choice for me I love all submissions its just the feeling of making someone tap and admit defeat. If I had to choose one though it would have to be the armbar. Just pulling on someones arm to the point that it could snap gives me a big boost of adrenaline.

Q3 Ouch. Making my arm hurt a little. What would you say seperates you from every other fighter in your division?

A3 I'd say the thing that separtes me is the fact that I don't do all this shit talking on buzz. I don't try to boost my ego, I understand my talent and show respect to each opponent I face. I do all my talking in the octagon. As soon as round 1 starts I'm a different man, a man that has the potential to end careers.

Q4 I respect that. What would you say has been your best moment in the cage so far?

A4 Without a doubt my best moment has to be making Edgy Brah tap to win the gold. To be so young and become champion is a true honour. I worked so hard for that fight, training every day and had to fight every week to earn my place. I had no time for rest and when i finally won it I felt a mixture of disbelief and exhaustion.

Q5 Well, it was well deserved. I know you said you don't like trash talking, but do you have anything to say to the rest of the division?

A5 There is not much to be said my record speaks for itself. Not one opponent I have faced yet has come back after I made them tap. I mean look at Kortez the guy was

4-0 when he faced me now he is 4-2 I broke his spirit.

Alright, great interview. Take care Ricardo.

• Upvote 5

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1511636105PicsArt_11-05-11.59.26.jpg

Jay Veers

Q1 Welcome to the interview Jay. You are the owner of fast-growing organization EPGH. What inspired you to start running the company?

A1 Well quite honestly I've dabbled in the world of MMA prior and thought that I could run my own org in the past but didn't have the real desire, funds, and a whole bunch of other factors that kept the EPGH vision from springing up earlier. I've thought about how the org would be run for a while and how I could make interesting for all of those involved. Generally the main driving in creating EPGH is that I wanted to run an org in some form, and despite having fun with World of MMA (A single player Dana White Simulator essentially for pc) I really seeked more competition and a better challenge that could be enjoyed by more people than just one. The one being me. So I guess to answer your question I would have to say I like sports management, I like being able to improve other people's gameplay and through those 2 factors it inspired me to start Elite Pride Glory and Honor.

Q2 You seem to be very dedicated to EPGH and I noticed that you're exploring and expanding into KT a bit. Could you explain more about the Grand Prix?

A2 Well we at EPGH see a humongous gap between the top flight fighters in KT and the lower tier guys who are trying to fet their start. In fact we noticed there really isn't anyplace for guys to get exposure as a new KT fighter. Noticing the obvious need we've decided to expand into KT for the new generation of fighters who might be interested in Kickboxing but have zero place to try it out through our openweight kt division. Which is being launched by the first ever Clory Crown Grand Prix which will not only crown a first ever KT tournament winner in EPGH but our very first EPGH KT Champion.

Q3 That's very good of you to do. It looks like you have a good connection with each of your fighters at EPGH. Do you have a favorite?

A3 Hmmm, I really don't like to play favorites especially since it's so early in our history. But Right now Makonouchi Ippo(320095) not only is he Lightweight Champion but he's the only fighter that has won a fight by tko, submission, and decision. Dudes got hands and he's shown somewhat capable of taking a hit or finishing via submission. We've discussed KT too so don't be suprised if you see Ippo on a Glory Crown Card.

Q4 It'd be great to see Ippo in the Grand Prix. Moving on though, I've seen your buzzes with Oliver Ramirez(305287). You two don't seem to get along too well.

Your thoughts on him?

A4 Ippo will not be in the Grand Prix I can confirm that he cannot commit to possibly 4 months while being champion. That would stall the division and it's way to early for that. As for Oliver I will refrain from commenting on Oliver Ramirez aside from the fact he should worry about fighters on his same level.

Q5 I see. And my final question for you is: Are you confident enough to see EPGH as one of the top orgs in MMA Tycoon?

A5 100%

Okay. Appreciate your time. Take care Jay!

No problem, you too!

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w26.jpg

Raeven Gracie

Q1 Welcome Raeven. Thanks for joining me for this interview. You've just recently defeated Kelvin Dunlap(323510) by submission in convincing fassion,

but you are going against another up and coming grappler, Karnak Lao(324973). This one should be a war on the ground. Do you favor your odds for this one?

A1 Karnak is a great fighter, and this will be a very even fight. However, I think that my training will allow me to defeat Karnak. No Gracie should be

defeated by submission

Q2 You seem to like going to the ground. Do you prefer Ground and Pound or Submissions?

A2 You know, with my background, we didn't have ground and pound, but I find it to be a very interesting weapon. My father Rener said to me, if you punch a black belt in

the face, he becomes a brown belt. If you punch a brown belt in the face, he becomes a purple belt etc. That being said, obviously submissions are my bread and butter, it

doesn't matter how fast you are,or how much you can bench, a well applied sub can end your night.

Q3 How did you get into the sport of MMA?

A3 After I went through my grappling training, I saw my first MMA fight. It was Robbie Lawler vs Rory Macdonald 2. After that, I saw Demian Maia's incredible submission

victories. It inspired me, to see how you could win a fight without taking any damage. I decided to try MMA, and I immediately fell in love. I realized that striking was

an art form too

Q4 You mentioned your dad earlier. Does he have a past with MMA?

A4 No, my father hasn't been in a pro MMA fight. However, my uncles, Rickson, Royce, and Renzo, were MMA pioneers, and have won numerous titles in the UFC and PRIDE

Q5 Where do you see yourself in the future of this sport?

A5 I want to go farther than any other Gracie before. I want to honor my family and show everyone the power of Jiu Jitsu

Alright well that's all the time we have. See ya around Raeven. Good luck to you
  • Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14993862637889.png
Klay Dee
Q1 Thanks for joining me Klay. You're currently at "The Beatdown", but before that you stayed and fought at The Marty Robbins Fight Ranch™ for some time.
How was life at the Ranch?
A1 Yo. I was actually a last minute replacement on the Ranch 'cuz people bitched out and Marty needed help. Shit was cool, I just wish I coulda been in
the tournament instead.
Q2 You've moved on from the ranch and, like I said, are currently at The Beatdown. Your first fight at The Beatdown is against Edgy Brah(314184), who is coming off of a loss that would've crowned him as the first Featherweight Champion. How are you feeling heading into this one?
A2 I'll knock him out in the very first round. That or get choked out. I hit hard and he submits people, so the fight is only gonna go one of those two ways.
Q3 Edgy is ranked 2nd by The Beatdown boss Amanda Green while you are ranked 5th after just entering the org. There is no doubt that a victory here could result in
an immidiate title shot, but the question is: Who will it be against? Ricardo Alvarez(319032) and Mark Tyme(319324) fight on November 18th for the belt and it will be Ricardo's first title defense. Who do you see getting their hand raised at the end of the bout?
A3 I would hope a win earns me the title shot,but I'm fine either way as I'll get there eventually anyway. Both those two are boring and should be rolling around in the
TWGC instead of inside of the cage so I don't care which of them I fight. Whoever it is will be going to sleep early
Q4 You seem to be confident in your ability, even though you claim to only do MMA part time as you want to focus on your rapping career. Would you ever consider
switching to MMA full time now that you've established yourself as a more than decent fighter?
A4 It's possible. But I'll continue to compete in MMA as well as make music whether I reach a high level of success in either field or not. Shits looking good though,
my record and my records!
Q5 haha great answer. I've noticed that you've been quite busy with multiple other fighters on buzz though. Is there a certain fighter you wish to fight or call out?
A5 Not really man, I just get tired of all these tin cans rattling so loudly. I'll take on anyone, whether its one of the Buzz clowns or otherwise. I fought Timothy
Rex on a weeks notice and Rich Tyme on 3 days, look how it turned out for the both of em.
Alrighty, that's a wrap. Great interview Klay. Take care.
Edit: http://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1510016467CAN.png

Gold Jerry !!!!

• Upvote 1