"Clint Lomax is a washed up has been. If you want an example of a fighter who left it too late to retire, he's a prime example."

http://i.imgur.com/F9boWsN.jpg?1

Leroy Morris being interviewed post MMA Helsinki 68

We managed to get a chance to get a quick word with Leroy Morris (22-12) following his victory over Frank "Razor" Rizzo Jr (30-20-3) who was keen to send out a clear message to a fellow MMA Helsinki fighter and one of the legends in Mixed Martial Arts - Clint "The Manchester Nightmare" Lomax (62-19-4).

" First of all before I get started I just want to thank the owner Ispa Murhapuro for giving me the Fight of the Night bonus, I'll be putting that money to good use! I also want to thank him for finally giving me the chance to get in the cage with Frank Rizzo Jr who, ever since he beat Kid Torres has been walking around as if he actually is someone.

I know some people don't remember this but I was the one who also offered to step into the cage to fight Kid Torres. I saw it was a perfect opportunity to show case my skills and prove that I was capable of fighting some of the top Featherweights in the world. Instead of me getting to move on to fight in Syn, Frank got to do that instead. He took that opportunity away from me and I was certainly not for letting him get another one over me tonight, that win was always going to be mine.

A want to send out a message to Clint Lomax. This old timer is 42 years old and still thinks that because of his "legend" status in the world of MMA that he can still fight which he can but he is no where near close to how good he was in his prime. I want to give him a bit of advice, retire and walk away from this sport. You know why I want him to do that, it's because Clint Lomax is a washed up, has been. If you want an example of a fighter who left it too late to retire, he's a prime example.

If he wants one last fight before he retires, I'm ready to step into that cage and show he why he should have retired long ago. Oh and one last thing Clint, don't make the mistake other fighters have made and try to make a come back after you retire, just look at what happened to that embarrassment Kid Torres when he tried that move. "

Is it time for Clint Lomax to call it a day and retire from the sport of MMA? Is there a potential fight between Leroy Morris and Clint Lomax on the cards? I guess we'll find out soon enough in the near future!

• Upvote 9

We managed to get a chance to get a quick word with Leroy Morris (22-12) following his victory over Frank "Razor" Rizzo Jr (30-20-3) who was keen to send out a clear message to a fellow MMA Helsinki fighter and one of the legends in Mixed Martial Arts - Clint "The Manchester Nightmare" Lomax (62-19-4).

" First of all before I get started I just want to thank the owner Ispa Murhapuro for giving me the Fight of the Night bonus, I'll be putting that money to good use! I also want to thank him for finally giving me the chance to get in the cage with Frank Rizzo Jr who, ever since he beat Kid Torres has been walking around as if he actually is someone.

I know some people don't remember this but I was the one who also offered to step into the cage to fight Kid Torres. I saw it was a perfect opportunity to show case my skills and prove that I was capable of fighting some of the top Featherweights in the world. Instead of me getting to move on to fight in Syn, Frank got to do that instead. He took that opportunity away from me and I was certainly not for letting him get another one over me tonight, that win was always going to be mine.

A want to send out a message to Clint Lomax. This old timer is 42 years old and still thinks that because of his "legend" status in the world of MMA that he can still fight which he can but he is no where near close to how good he was in his prime. I want to give him a bit of advice, retire and walk away from this sport. You know why I want him to do that, it's because Clint Lomax is a washed up, has been. If you want an example of a fighter who left it too late to retire, he's a prime example.

If he wants one last fight before he retires, I'm ready to step into that cage and show he why he should have retired long ago. Oh and one last thing Clint, don't make the mistake other fighters have made and try to make a come back after you retire, just look at what happened to that embarrassment Kid Torres when he tried that move. "

Is it time for Clint Lomax to call it a day and retire from the sport of MMA? Is there a potential fight between Leroy Morris and Clint Lomax on the cards? I guess we'll find out soon enough in the near future!

Shortly after this piece went to air I received 2 phone calls, the first came from a very upset Frank Rizzo Jr, even though he and I parted ways some time ago we still remain in touch, he seemed very down and dejected following another loss yet I had a real hard time following some of his rambling as he kept shouting the name "Skid" almost as if he had suddenly developed a case of Tourette's. I think tonight he had his marbles jarred loose and he was having flash backs to his feud with Torres. Then after hanging up my phone rang again, this time there was no voice on the other end of the phone, the name that appeared on the display showed Torres, Skid but almost instantly after picking up to say hello I heard a crash through the phone, I was not there to confirm this but my belief is Skid knocked himself out cold when putting the phone to his ear....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

First of all, why do you steal/copycat my style of making pictures?

Btw when you do it, it just looks arrogant and lazy. No class son.

Second - Clint Lomax? Isnt that something you buy in The pharmacy?

• Downvote 7

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w20.jpg

William "Slim" Sims (93230)

You know, as someone that has fought Lomax i gotta say he is as tough as they come for an old timer. I'll be cheering for my mate Leroy, but my only advice is don't underestimate Lomax as he can come back and win the fight at any time. Just like he did with mE!

• Upvote 1

"Classy move calling out an old, washed up fighter like this. If you want to fight an older fighter, who still has gas in the tank, why don't you call out the Greatest Lighter Weight Fighter to ever put on a pair of 4 oz gloves? I'll put you on my list for people to give a beating which isn't a place you'll like being. As soon as I'm done winning EPL you can get a nice piece of humble pie."

Charles Martel

"Classy move calling out an old, washed up fighter like this. If you want to fight an older fighter, who still has gas in the tank, why don't you call out the Greatest Lighter Weight Fighter to ever put on a pair of 4 oz gloves? I'll put you on my list for people to give a beating which isn't a place you'll like being. As soon as I'm done winning EPL you can get a nice piece of humble pie."

Charles Martel

http://i.imgur.com/7Z4T2xU.png

"Devastator" Leroy Morris

35 year old

145lbs

22-12

" Charles Martel (55-21-1) is trying to scare me? The dude is 44 years old so is even older than Clint Lomax. Maybe I should just let these golden oldies battle it out to see who's the best old fighter and then I'll fight the winner to show them why they shouldn't be competing in the sport of MMA anymore.

Hell, why don't I just go on a retirement tour and retire all of these old timers! "

• Upvote 2

Charles Martel

My dear dear friend Chuck, how's EPL been treating you? Oh what's that you say, bout as good as ITFL treated your buddy Artie Lange? Why don't you call your buddy Skid to help get your career back on track because the guys he is lined up to fight right now are licking their chops to get their hands on you, at least with Skid you have a fighting chance if experiencing what it feels like to get the W!

• Upvote 1

My dear dear friend Chuck, how's EPL been treating you? Oh what's that you say, bout as good as ITFL treated your buddy Artie Lange? Why don't you call your buddy Skid to help get your career back on track because the guys he is lined up to fight right now are licking their chops to get their hands on you, at least with Skid you have a fighting chance if experiencing what it feels like to get the W!

Martel just destroyed his opponent today to secure his bouce back win in EPL you sorry excuse for a Canadian!

• 1 month later...

35 year old
145lbs
22-12

" Clint, where you at punk? Don't give me a lame ass excuse that you're signed with MMA Helsinki. I haven't heard from the owner in a long time, so long that my contract is now void. I'm a free agent, so let's have the fight the fans have been wanting since my victory over Frank Rizzo Jr."

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

35 year old
145lbs
23-12

" Another name added to the win list. I think it's time Clint Lomax retired, he may have lost by split decision but everyone knows I won that fight, the judge who gave the fight to Clint clearly wasn't watching. Charles Martel where you at? I've beaten Clint and now it's time for me to beat you! "

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9b8.jpg#

Melvin "Dark Seer" Manhoef blog response

Hey called out someone else punk.Martel is mine .I be waiting on getting my hand on that little weasel ever since he got lucky against me in the European Premier League.After i done with him you can have him.also be a man and called out some real competition not chumps.I game any time do what to throw down dog.I may be slightly over the hill but i can still whoop your ass.

"Devastator" Leroy Morris35 year old145lbs23-12

" Another name added to the win list. I think it's time Clint Lomax retired, he may have lost by split decision but everyone knows I won that fight, the judge who gave the fight to Clint clearly wasn't watching. Charles Martel where you at? I've beaten Clint and now it's time for me to beat you! "

Funny enough Martel is currently between contracts. Get your org to hit him up with an offer bro.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9b8.jpg#

Melvin "Dark Seer" Manhoef blog response

Hey called out someone else punk.Martel is mine .I be waiting on getting my hand on that little weasel ever since he got lucky against me in the European Premier League.After i done with him you can have him.also be a man and called out some real competition not chumps.I game any time do what to throw down dog.I may be slightly over the hill but i can still whoop your ass.

35 year old

145lbs

23-12

" Melvin I'm not sure you realise this but you haven't fought lighter than Welterweight in your entire career. Unless you lose a lot of weight there's not much of a chance of you fighting me fat boy!"

I recently signed Leroy with Syn. Speak to Jeff and see if he can work a 1 fight deal to see the fight go down at Syn.

In another funny coincidence Martel is the reigning SYN BW Champ. He was going to resign with SYN regardless, looks like there's nothing stopping Leroy from getting his beat down.

Even better, Leroy Morris will make his debut in the 135lbs division, beat Martel and pick up the Syn BW title in his first fight in the org :winner:

Let's make it happen.

The fight I mean, not Leroy winning. That's not gonna happen, obviously. You bum!