What the f... is [JMFC]

fine. i'm completely comfortable with continuing on. i just tried to end a bullshit argument without it having to drag on for fukn months on end.

Racism is the belief that race is a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.[1] Or, on the opposite side, racism can be seen as the belief that a certain race portrays a certain, undesirable characteristic (e.g. "Asian people are horrible drivers.") In the case of institutional racism, certain racial groups may be denied rights or benefits, or get preferential treatment.

Stereotype is a commonly held public belief about specific social groups, or types of individuals. The concepts of "stereotype" and "prejudice" are often confused with many other different meanings. Stereotypes are standardized and simplified conceptions of groups, based on some prior assumptions.

A stereotype can be deemed 'positive', or 'negative'.

2 completely different things.

i think an even larger problem with the world today is oversensativity to nonissues such as this. i sleep fine at nite.

u wanna go ahead and fukn cry about it, fine. i won't call u names over it. u wanna run to admin or other folks in this game and blackball, fine...i really don't give a fuk. u wanna call names, fine...have fun with it. i used to have respect for ya tapeleg but that has gone now. i tried to be cool about it and u obviously can't be cool back. maybe this was just some troll attempt by u? meh...u don't matter.

RESPECT GONE

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Ive learned today is that you shouldn't judge people on what they look like, where they are from, or even the amount of money they have. At the end of the day it boils down to whether or not you like pancakes or not.

Anyone who doesnt like pancakes better watch their backs.

What Ive learned today is that you shouldn't judge people on what they look like, where they are from, or even the amount of money they have. At the end of the day it boils down to whether or not you like pancakes or not.

Anyone who doesnt like pancakes better watch their backs.

What if Jews don't like pancakes? Then your post just turned into a hate crime, mister. :angry:

What if Jews don't like pancakes? Then your post just turned into a hate crime, mister. :angry:

No you see because I hate ALL non pancake eaters so its ok...

you can't say J3W$. it's racist

Ive asked the internet and since being Jewish is not a race, it is not racist. It can however be antisemitic (religious/cultural persecution of the Jewish people). On the plus side no one here is racist now :)

Here is my source material - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...29150933AAb5UFd

Ah back on topic. Id kinda forgotten what that felt like :) Good one Gimpy Joe. The comp is still open however in case we get more results.

ps How are you so rich already? That wouldnt stop me sending you 10k if you win.