Recommended Physical Attributes

lol! of course its random but its random upon creation (in regard to hiddens) not in the fight and its up to you to decide whether or not the fighter is good enough or not... idk what this business about going to the gym is about... u wanna fight me? no thanks this is a text based game bro. u dont have to work out irl but your fighters can in this text based game! u wanna fight one of my digi fighters? ok msg me in game... wtf?

ur rly much stranger than any of the diaz brothers... do you also suffer from an anxiety disorder? GL with that. seriously. maybe you're greg jackson? get a life for gods sake!

im here helping noobs and ur here, what? discouraging them? why dont u just try to ask ppl how to be better at the game and stop assuming that its all fixed and then its all random and then its just not like when i was greg jackson i want to be greg jackson im greg jackson! no!NO! UR NOT GREG JACKSON! AWWWRRRGH!

do you see what happened there? cuz i sure as hell didnt. feel free to explain...

So uh, being a 6-day noob and all, whos is this Greg Jackson person I've seen referenced in a few different forum topics?

Legendary real life MMA trainer/coach

All right, that makes sense. I thought perhaps someone made a MMA Tycoon character named Greg Jackson and took the game personally. I like the Bellator MMA trials that fighters have to fight / audition for the coaches then ask why a particular coach should mentor and train them.

• Upvote 1

All right, that makes sense. I thought perhaps someone made a MMA Tycoon character named Greg Jackson and took the game personally. I like the Bellator MMA trials that fighters have to fight / audition for the coaches then ask why a particular coach should mentor and train them.

spoiler dude!

EDIT: Quoted the wrong guy, I'm an idiot

You're telling me a text based simulator with fixed text made by humans, automatically generates and configuration the tactics to build a great fight and you execute your gameplan. No, most of is luck. Alsong as your not a noobwrestlerspamming takedowns

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

NateDiaz209, I have read some fights where it was obvious a player not in the know had takedowns set to 100% or very near to it. Needless to say that fighter got worn out rather quickly and lost rather nastily.

You're telling me a text based simulator with fixed text made by humans, automatically generates and configuration the tactics to build a great fight and you execute your gameplan. No, most of is luck. Alsong as your not a noobwrestlerspamming takedowns

Seriously dude, you have one fight on your manager record and you're making this stupid assumptions about the game engine. Maybe you should gain a little more experience before coming to the forums and acting like you know everything. Game planning is one of the most important and trickiest parts of the game, and it has a huge impact on your results.
  • Upvote 1

Seriously dude, you have one fight on your manager record and you're making this stupid assumptions about the game engine. Maybe you should gain a little more experience before coming to the forums and acting like you know everything. Game planning is one of the most important and trickiest parts of the game, and it has a huge impact on your results.

Eeeeexactly. The whole game or at least most of it is based on sliders and tactics so to say what happens in a fight is random or based on luck is just absolutely false. Like Kole said try to get some fights in and don't be afraid to take fights because that's really how you learn in this game. Trust me. It's not like you're actually fighting and u cant be the greatest of all time because of one loss. Anderson Silva has lost. 5 times! I still think hes the greatest of all times and hes been finished thrice! The advice of experienced managers will only get you so far and its doing it yourself that helps you learn.

Look at me: I have been in the top 10 2 times already, albeit by crushing a shit ton of cans but that's only because my fighters started off in public gyms and they aren't at the same level that actual top managers are. look at my fights and u will know I take fair fights and I even take disadvantageous fights from time to time. I have maybe one future top prospect and the rest are pretty cannish. I'm probably one the worst managers in this game but I still made it and ppl hate me on the forums but I still come to help noobs with questions when I can. I know a bit about sliders and I know a bit about training but still there are whole alliances filled with managers that can put me to shame any day of the week. But they've been playing since the dawn of this game so I'm still in a way kind of proud... but not rly.

Nope not all of it is based on sliders, this is not real life it is a text based game, the game doesn't just configurable all the tactics and shit and start writing comments. They're just generic, if you put your takedown at a certain percent, the game already has it automated to type in the amount (about) takedowns etc, the tactics aren't even half the game, unless your stupid and spam takedowns with terrible wrestling and cardio as I said before.

Even the p4p best will repeatedly lose on this game, you're not Greg Jackson, your managing a text based simulator which is fixed and a human has typed the text into the software

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Did you ever read ANY of what I wrote at ALL? I'm honestly beginning to think you have some sort of mental problem here... I said: "The whole game or at least most of it is based on sliders and tactics..."

you seem to have read: "THE WHOLE GAME IS SLIDERS N TACTICS N SLIDERS N TACTICS N SLIDERS TACTICS SLIDERS TACTICS AND YAAY U CAN WIN!"

which is not what I wrote at all. And you can quote me on that.

You're talking to me like I'm stupid.

I've played many text based mmos and tactics play a part, but the ground tactics are always inaccurate, the only one is the takedowns really, why do you think on the statistics each fighter throws about 6 punches and like 5 ground strikes? Because its text based and random, don't tell me you are completely analysing a fight like Greg Jackson and the tactics are paying off in each situation, the text is random, fixed, and automated. But only to a certain extent, however, that extent is quite large.

I'm not even going to reply, acting like some world class coaches now, if Greg Jackson came and played this game he wouldn't even be unbeaten. Don't tell me that these tactics are all cool and 100% accurate when a human has typed them into an engine pahahaha, I do 't care how long somebody works on it, it will never be like real life. The tactics do play a roll yes, but after all, it's been written by a human beforehand and randomly generate into the fight.

I fact I don't care, I feel like you're all trolling me if you're that stupid, I'm not dissing the game. See all you Greg Jacksons soon, keep running and laying n praying guys

How ironic, can't even use simple grammar and calls somebody he doesn't even know 'stupid'.

Okay pal, listen up. I could swat you like a fly, see how your Greg Jackson virtual tactics work then, see what text comes up and says I've been knocked out, ok?

• Downvote 3

NateDiaz209, I have read some fights where it was obvious a player not in the know had takedowns set to 100% or very near to it. Needless to say that fighter got worn out rather quickly and lost rather nastily.

As I said, takedowns tend to be pretty accurate to the tactics, true.

Btw guys I had other accounts and they got deleted.

Nope not all of it is based on sliders, this is not real life it is a text based game, the game doesn't just configurable all the tactics and shit and start writing comments. They're just generic, if you put your takedown at a certain percent, the game already has it automated to type in the amount (about) takedowns etc, the tactics aren't even half the game, unless your stupid and spam takedowns with terrible wrestling and cardio as I said before.

Even the p4p best will repeatedly lose on this game, you're not Greg Jackson, your managing a text based simulator which is fixed and a human has typed the text into the software

I'm struggling to understand how you think the game works.

I would really like it if you explained this in more depth as a) certain elements may have been lost in translation and B) there is a chance you may have misinterpreted how some things work and that may help you be more successful in the game.

You seem to be the one trolling bro. And this isnt real life btw it is a game and I told u I am not the best. you're fuckin trolling now... u just keep posting "no,nope, no ur wrong"

What do you expect seriously? I don't care how many muscles u have or how many ppl u knock out. I used to work out and I dont anymore because I'm injured. I really don't care if u could kick my ass big fucking deal why don't u cross the god damn ocean and see how much better it'll make you feel? You're the one bringing up Greg Jackson not to mention the only one bringing up real life fighting which in case I haven't mentioned this isn't real life! I never threatened you and I never fuckin said I'm good at fighting in real life. Since when does real life fighting have to do with an mma simulator??????? lay off the roids meathead god dang!

I'm going to set tactics as if it were a real fight, I'm saying this is a text based sim, it's nothing like real life and it is purely inaccurate. The best fighters in the world will get koed repeatedly on this game no matter what because hats what happens, a human has written sentences is the system and they're kinda randomly putout. Fighters always have a big chance of knocking each other out. They throw like 5 punches on the feet after 15 minutes anyway, and the ground.

Bye