Two Truths and a Lie Game - Win $50K

KellyM5

Here's how you play... The first person states three things about him/herself, two of which are true and one of which is a lie. The other people have to guess which is the lie. You only get 1 guess for each persons lie. The player who guesses correctly first takes the next turn.

The first person to reply on page 5 (if we can get it going that long) will win $50K. You have to participate at least once to win.

I'll start...

When I was a kid, I stabbed myself in the foot almost slicing off my little toe.

I wear pink cowgirl boots everywhere.

I've listened to Eminem for over 10 years.

I know this isn't the right section but I figured the noobs could use the money the most, so here it is!

1. I get herpes cold sores from time to time on my lip

2. When I first hit puberty and discovered masturbation I went through many pairs of socks

3. I have a foot fetish

• Upvote 2

Number 1

Nay. That is actually true. The lawn mower kept jamming with dirt and grass and I lifted up the bottom not realizing that I still had my hands on the motor and thought to myself, "let me kick this shit off." let's just say, it could've been a lot worse had I not been wearing my reeboks.

Ah, I had wondered how you could break your foot rather than slicing it up :)

Lol, I did get my little toe sliced off at the nail. That's the only piece that fully detached. Chopped my fourth toe right down the center. Had 4 inch pins down the middle 3. Man... It was brutal. Still got all my toes though so it's all good! Lol

#2 is actually true. I was young and hungry. I saw a half eaten piece of chicken on the ground and ate it. Friends thought I was crazy but I was just a fat kid.

#3 is my lie. I was near death but it was pneumonia and not the flu. On my way out to AIT, it got worse and worse. Finally got to a doctor and everything was so surreal. Everything moving in the background looked like a fast forwarded tape of street cars at night. Neon lights behind people walking but the doctor was in real time giving me the iv. I was so out of it.