Hello,New Guy here :)

You need VIP to really follow your training, it's really worth buying VIP. If you haven't already you should try the VIP trial. And energy recovers by you setting rest sessions instead of training something select no training.

How many rests should i have per week?

Yea i will look into VIP just cant atm,but still got 4-5days of trial so cool :)

How many rests should i have per week?

Yea i will look into VIP just cant atm,but still got 4-5days of trial so cool :)

Ok this depends on your cardio and other stuff I like to always keep my energy above 90% which is strongly recommended. After you fight rest until your energy is 100% full. You shouldn't need more than 2 or maybe 3 rest sessions a week because remember Sunday you auto rest. ( I train all 12 sessions without a single rest because my fighters have high cardio and use energy supps that reduce the amount of energy lost.)

Again, what Mario said. You really should make use of Reduce Energy loss Supplements to keep your energy high while training. If you get your Conditioning to Wonderful or so you will only need maybe 1-2 rest sessions per week if you are using a good supp. Check the energy tracker page frequently. It will tell you how many rest sessions you will need to get back to full energy. You don't need to go all the way back up to 100% during the week just as long as you try and make it so that you stay above 90% and try and get it so that you will recover all energy by the end of Sunday's second rest session. This is easy to do. Just make sure when you are checking on your training that your energy is at least 91% after training on Saturday evening and you will be at 100% come Monday.

Thanks people.

Btw whats the diffrence bethween Energy and Stamina.

I have reduce energy loss,and increase stamina.

Can i increase energy? :)

Energy is kind of like your life bar in a console fighting game. That is a gross oversimplification, but it isn't entirely inaccurate. Energy affects your ability to apply yourself in training and in fights. Pluss as you get tired in a fight you are more prone to getting subbed or KO'd. Unlike in most Console games you also get less effective yourself. Your punches do less damage, your accuracy drops, you are less aggressive... pretty much what you would expect from a real fight.

The increase stamina supp that you are referring to is to be taken while you are training cardio. It helps you gain Conditioning skill points faster.

The Reduce Energy Loss Supp is for day to day training. It reduces the amount of energy you lose while training. Thereby allowing you to train more often during the week without getting tired. By the way, if no one has told you yet, you should take care to no let your energy ever drop below 90%.

Energy is kind of like your life bar in a console fighting game. That is a gross oversimplification, but it isn't entirely inaccurate. Energy affects your ability to apply yourself in training and in fights. Pluss as you get tired in a fight you are more prone to getting subbed or KO'd. Unlike in most Console games you also get less effective yourself. Your punches do less damage, your accuracy drops, you are less aggressive... pretty much what you would expect from a real fight.

The increase stamina supp that you are referring to is to be taken while you are training cardio. It helps you gain Conditioning skill points faster.

The Reduce Energy Loss Supp is for day to day training. It reduces the amount of energy you lose while training. Thereby allowing you to train more often during the week without getting tired. By the way, if no one has told you yet, you should take care to no let your energy ever drop below 90%.

Thank you man.

Hello again guys,my fighter just won his first fight,and got injured 7days can i reduce it somehow or do anything.

What should be my next move,what do you recommend.

first off rest him until his energy is full,Then I would train his physicals up a little.Or you could wait until his injury is gone and QFC him again.If you want to do another QFC wait until his injury has healed,You don't want to fight injured

Well done on the win.A cautionary tail though,I won my first fight by decision then went on a massive 7 fight losing streak :)

I am sure you will be fine though

Well done on the win.A cautionary tail though,I won my first fight by decision then went on a massive 7 fight losing streak :)

I am sure you will be fine though

Yea tbh i didnt really set up fight tactics best,but i think i see my few mistakes now which i hope i will be able to correct.

Got abit lucky caz my opponent didnt really have wrestling or ground game.

Anyway should i put my fighter on some traning even tho he is injured.

I do,Honestly i am not sure if it has any effect on training (Confirmation anyone?).The important thing with training is the energy level

Ok thanks,i will rest him up until 100% then put him on 1training session a day hopefuly that wont break his leg or something hehe

As I say I am not 100% sure but I have put my guy's back on full time training sessions a week and not noticed any negative effect.I am sure someone who has been around longer will clear it up for you later though

Yea tbh i didnt really set up fight tactics best,but i think i see my few mistakes now which i hope i will be able to correct.

Got abit lucky caz my opponent didnt really have wrestling or ground game.

Anyway should i put my fighter on some traning even tho he is injured.

Injuries don't affect training rest him until he has 100% energy than train like normal injury only matters for fighting. Never fight injured! It's a for sure loss.

Injuries don't affect training rest him until he has 100% energy than train like normal injury only matters for fighting. Never fight injured! It's a for sure loss.

Good caz week without fight or training would be to much,i will do like you said,rest till 100% then training,thanks