is this allowed and encouraged? No reason this person should lose VIP

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am ok, kind of sleepy and a little thirsty.

And you?

knee propped up above heart level, ice pack, healing foods (broccoli, hummus, almonds, salmon)

thanks for asking.

my eyes are getting a bit heavy at the moment, and my left big toe itches. i just ran out of water myself u want me to bring you back one from the kitchen also?

knee propped up above heart level, ice pack, healing foods (broccoli, hummus, almonds, salmon)

thanks for asking.

my eyes are getting a bit heavy at the moment, and my left big toe itches. i just ran out of water myself u want me to bring you back one from the kitchen also?

no thanks! but my left big toe is quite itchy also!

hey so, from what i gather, aa has confessed to having multiple people accessing the account.

from where i stand, thats account trading.. shouldn't that result in a ban?

hey so, from what i gather, aa has confessed to having multiple people accessing the account.

from where i stand, thats account trading.. shouldn't that result in a ban?

http://yafh.com/image/3b9f4cf5-burn-the-witch-burn-witch-kill-monty-python-demotivational-poster-1223816026.jpg

lol bomb threats are legal now? threats to assassinate the president, legal?

now i am not saying that your getting arrested every time you swear, that would be outrageous. I am simply saying that if you act in a fashion that is considered to be "disorderly conduct" you can get a fine and possibly jail time. This specific incident in this thread is not a huge deal to me, but could be to a new player or somebody that has to deal with it multiple times over. In real life it is almost impossible to prove somebody's faults when it comes to their dialog and physical communication, but here there is obvious proof.

I dont want the guy to lose his VIP i just want others to curtail their inner 2 year old.

You can't trick us, dude.

Disorderly conduct is one thing, swearing on a forum is another thing. I'm not stopping the traffic, i'm not stopping a plane to take off banging your fists and uttering "F this and F that" on the airpoirt. I'm on a PRIVED space, swearing one *********, and unless you are the president, **** ** ****

http://yafh.com/image/3b9f4cf5-burn-the-witch-burn-witch-kill-monty-python-demotivational-poster-1223816026.jpg

When I first glazed, it looked like "burn the bitch"

1. I am obviously a different person running the show than in the last year. If you were interested then ask.

The thing I don't understand about you being a different person than the previous AA is if you really are running the org for her, why not use the employee system with your own account? Especially since the AA name doesn't exactly have the best reputation in the game?

The other thing I don't get is if you aren't using your own account, does that mean you have gone from having no previous experience playing the game to running an established org? Or if you do have experience in the game but on another account, does that mean you are currently multi-accounting? Or did you abandon your previous account in order to run the org for her?

Very odd situation :unsure:

I just want to correct this inaccuracy: In the USA you can't get arrested for anything you say, including that. The First Amendment prevents the government from arresting people for speech.

I personally don't use the f bomb when I'm writing online, because unlike real life where it just "comes out" spontaneously, when I'm writing I can control myself. However, I also don't think the person who wrote it should be punished. The First Amendment wouldn't apply even if this game were located in the USA (a private site can do what it wants; the First Amendment only protects people from government action), but I don't think responding to an offer that one could take as a rip-off in an insulting matter should be cause for discipline.

While people have pointed out why the offer wasn't necessarily so bad, at least in financial terms, I'd have to know an org very well to tie my fighter up for that long, even if my message would have been more like "Contract WAY too long" or something.

You're wrong buddy. Just you wait and see.

lol bomb threats are legal now? threats to assassinate the president, legal?

now i am not saying that your getting arrested every time you swear, that would be outrageous. I am simply saying that if you act in a fashion that is considered to be "disorderly conduct" you can get a fine and possibly jail time. This specific incident in this thread is not a huge deal to me, but could be to a new player or somebody that has to deal with it multiple times over. In real life it is almost impossible to prove somebody's faults when it comes to their dialog and physical communication, but here there is obvious proof.

I dont want the guy to lose his VIP i just want others to curtail their inner 2 year old.

Wow, AA had already shot down that ridiculous claim about the First Amendment. Good work AA.

You Americans (and all Westerners) may as well forget about the constitution and your rights. Both are disappearing rapidly, as are all human rights.

No debate about it, just wait and see.

Wow, AA had already shot down that ridiculous claim about the First Amendment. Good work AA.

You Americans (and all Westerners) may as well forget about the constitution and your rights. Both are disappearing rapidly, as are all human rights.

No debate about it, just wait and see.

Your in the New World order arent ya? :ph34r:

ya me too :smile_anim:

what america?

http://i40.tinypic.com/2u9se42.jpg

Damn you got me all excited! I was hoping to buy that shirt in your store! Oh well. I'll say hi to Chael for you.

what america?

http://i40.tinypic.com/2u9se42.jpg

Bush was President in 08, not Obama - not to mention when the Patriot Act was passed eliminating how many civil liberties?, the Department of Homeland security was formed in the biggest expansion of government in 70 years (so much for small gov't. conservitism) and the financial industry was bailed out to the tune of 785 billion on 10/4/2008

and in case you were asleep for 8 years, if things were so freaking wonderful in 2008l, Obama would have lost.

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo91/fighting_lemur/memory_loss3.jpg