Base Pay : 5000

Win Bonus : 1000

Expires : 29 Apr 2011

Inactivity Clause : 29

Exclusive : Yes

fighter is 1-0

Conversation history

You have an invitation to join an alliance. 2010-04-28 02:56:40

You have been invited to join the gentle way alliance. If you would like to join, click the link below. If you do join, you will leave any existing alliance that you are a member of.

Click to join

Re: You have an invitation to join an alliance. 2010-04-28 07:33:35

eat shit

Contract Declined 2010-05-08 00:00:00

9 fights 11 month contract? go fuck yourself

Contract Offered

Fighter : Jeremiah Hancock

Org : Heavy Weight Prizefighting

Weight : 265 lbs

Fights : 9

Signing Bonus : 50

Base Pay : 5000

Win Bonus : 1000

Expires : 29 Apr 2011

Inactivity Clause : 29

Exclusive : Yes

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number of fight and length of contract I guess. I prefer short one(too lazy to state reasons), no idea about the others though.

dont understand what AA means as usual --- only reason they would lose vip is cause he/she/it is complaining about the eat shit and fuck yourself comment --- and if AA is doing that he/she/it needs to grow some thicker skin -- i would tell you the same if not worse on a 9 fight contact with those prices

Still getting cans to feed her fighters. How times don't change. Or is it to feed alliance mates now? Anyway, someone needs to "man up" and stop complaining about petty things.

hmm that was a strangley coherent thread title.

I was invited into AA's alliance. I joined briefly, realised it was AA, then left in disgust at possibly being associated with him. I did notice that his English skills were perfectly fine when talking to his alliance mates in the chatbox, though.

I don't see what the issue is here. AA trolls us all incessantly, and, frankly, if you offer someone such a shitty offer (and have the troll-history that AA does) you deserve that response.

The age to play MMATycoon is 13, what kind of jerk off would respond to someone like that, not knowing who he is talking too?

I realize a large part of the customers here are your typical punks that use "Z" for "S" and think "dog" is spelled "dawg" and have never developed any of the fundamental skills for effective communication later in life-, but that is rather classless to respond like that. Should lose their VIP under terms and conditions:

You may not threaten or insult other users or send spam to them

I'd say that's insulting.

The age to play MMATycoon is 13, what kind of jerk off would respond to someone like that, not knowing who he is talking too?

I realize a large part of the customers here are your typical punks that use "Z" for "S" and think "dog" is spelled "dawg" and have never developed any of the fundamental skills for effective communication later in life-, but that is rather classless to respond like that. Should lose their VIP under terms and conditions:

You may not threaten or insult other users or send spam to them

I'd say that's insulting.

On the other hand, AA is widely known to be a troll, is constantly looking for a new way to make itself the center of attention, and, if we're being frank, her initial offer was insulting.

$5k a fight sounds good...right?

Not after the fighter has a great win streak like after he's 6-0, that's why I prefer short contract, I can negotiate for higher base pay or win bonus when I am 6-0 but with this, I am stuck with 5000/1000 even when I reach 9-0.

But being in her alliance means you get fed these cans ;) Plus, she's started resorting to fighting her own fighters who are under someone else's control.

But being in her alliance means you get fed these cans ;) Plus, she's started resorting to fighting her own fighters who are under someone else's control.

Few people want to fight her fighters, which, while frustrating, is the ultimate compliment.

I'm still laughing at the people that believe AA possibly can't speak proper English or uses a translator. :rolling:

OR

Lauffing I'm still, to people are speaking to believe AA or English but transladder.

Hate me you? Why you still, honrest I am, hearted in kindness my feel!!!

I'm still laughing at the people that believe AA possibly can't speak proper English or uses a translator. :rolling:

OR

Lauffing I'm still, to people are speaking to believe AA or English but transladder.

Hate me you? Why you still, honrest I am, hearted in kindness my feel!!!

Lol.

Sound like Yoda, does that.

http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/yoda.jpg

1. I am obviously a different person running the show than in the last year. If you were interested then ask.

2. The alliance does absolutely nothing, just go there and read it.

3. This is not about weather it is an acceptable contract or not, I have 210 people in the org that think its more than acceptable when your a 0-0 fighter. Other orgs offer 200-200-200 for a 5 fight deal, which one are you taking? It is arguable. This IS about language used with no merit.

and Mattyblayze, what is a troll? I have avoided the forum as much as possible except when i feel the need to try and improve upon the game by limiting these kinds of behavior. Look back at any post from when my mother was running things and you link me to the part where I was behaving in an unacceptable manor. please I would like to know.

I just dont think you should be able to talk like that to someone for no good reason, just out of the blue start calling names and using vulgar language. In the USA you can get arrested for acting like that, most likely the other person is gonna punch you in the teeth though. I just dont know why that has to happen to any random person?

$5000 base pay and $1000 win bonus for a 1-0 fighter is not bad at all. Sure 9 fights is very long and most people would not be interested, but that is a personal preference call and offering a contract like that is just business and does not merrit anger or vengence. You cant fix it by being macho and fighting them. thats stupid. I faught for SYN, and was the youngest fighter at that time (as far as creation date) and i won against all odds. Does anyone remember? does anyone care? no it does not make a difference.

What matters is the future of the game and the future of this demagraphic of males age 18-35. Theres going to be a lot of hostility in this game. I say punish the paul daley's and every other jerk on here that cant control their tongue or their evil intentions.

But thats part of what you get when you mastermind a game thats sole purpose is to pit everybody against each other in comerse and in sport. Everyone is meant to wish evil upon each other from the get go. Not a smart idea for a "social" game if you ask me. In order to win everyone NEEDS a facade put up in every single word spoken.

Well, I agree. If Dom King didn't like the contract he could have just declined and said "No thanks, 9 fights is too long" and maybe AA would have offered a shorter contract or something. At any rate, I've never felt the need to be so insulting when I've turned down a contract. I don't know about banning him, but I would agree that it was unnecessary.