League of Madness

The1rstSaint

Best Fight Performance so Far  

14 members have voted

1. 1. You cannot pick your own fighter

• Week 1 Mohammed Kahn Round 2 TKO (Strikes)
    • Week 2 Magnus Gunnarson Round 1 Submission (Triangle Armbar)
    • Week 3 Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon Round 3 KO (Strikes)
    • Week 4 Ragnar Blaze Round 1 TKO (Strikes)

I’m the superior tactician , honestly this should have ended a while ago but it’s more fun this way.

Haha Gagnon got owned once again, I swear between me and Freako we’ve given him so much scar tissue he is damaged goods now. Time for Chris Steve to deal the final blow? He wouldn’t last 2 rounds with that cut handicap lolol , Alex should go back to fighting with other manager’s FA fighters, his training fundamentals are lacking, better for his to just focus on bankrolling orgs , booking his own fights and abusing the speed hack in orgs he controls.

• Upvote 1

It does not take a tactician to choose the best (me) and let him (me) do the rest.

Good luck Joe.

He's got a point Camara...

Also you're a tactician alright... Tactically avoiding top competiton and orgs like the plague.

A truly awe inspiring spectacle you are bro.

• Upvote 3

I’m the superior tactician , honestly this should have ended a while ago but it’s more fun this way.

Haha Gagnon got owned once again, I swear between me and Freako we’ve given him so much scar tissue he is damaged goods now. Time for Chris Steve to deal the final blow? He wouldn’t last 2 rounds with that cut handicap lolol , Alex should go back to fighting with other manager’s FA fighters, his training fundamentals are lacking, better for his to just focus on bankrolling orgs , booking his own fights and abusing the speed hack in orgs he controls.

Master tactician=can crushing scrub who picked his alliance mate last? Then sure, you're a master tactician.

Gagnon reached #1 p4p w/ the worst damage/cut hidden roll I've ever seen. I've accomplished more miracles w/ him than you ever have w/ any of your fighters. Don't you have to set sliders for fights like these instead of trolling on the forums?

http://mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=325701&fidb=325068

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=984856

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=983389

I could go on, but you get my drift.

Your behavior is equivalent to Michael Phelps banging on his chance screaming "I am number one!" if he won the special olympics.

You're an embarrassment to all past #1 ranked managers. Clown.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Haha you so bitter.

It's cute watching you on a beautiful Saturday evening just spewing garbage. But since I want to keep this thread on track and every season of TUF needs a coach vs coach fight ...

Ok honest to God your roster is either someone else's fighter (Northern, Johnny, etc) or low ranked. Steve would shred bleeder Gagnon and 50-45ed him HARD last time so I won't troll there.

We can do tree fiddy's :

15535603598604.jpg vs http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15373255214119.jpg

Bro you really make your guys as light as possible at every possible occasion,

it's funny watching you try to work the system just to fail regardless lol. I swear one day I'll get Mike to better balance weight/size to strength just to fuck with you and watch you reroll 3/4 of your sad roster.

hahaha now just take it up the arse one more time in the final and stfu.

Karter ..

FINISH HIM !!!

Good luck to yous both !

Tonight at the house we celebrated in stylez, these competitors have shared so much during this adventure, food, showers, womenz, DNA.

May the best man win, too bad Alex wouldn`t fight in the finale. Some pics from last night, a lot of future single moms were made!

daily_picdump_1055_640_26.jpg

country-girl.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

3f428a.jpg

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2