Roben (116860) Basic Last Login:1

Ronny (124508) Basic Last Login:2

Chabobo (125686) Basic Last Login:3

Usman (130528) Basic Last Login:2

Combo (130529) Basic Last Login:1

Falla (130530) Basic Last Login:2

Frenzy (130531) Basic Last Login:2

Paku (130536) Basic Last Login:2

What really had me laughing was Dulla reporting Adel for spamming...twice!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What a coincidence. All return at the same time

Last Logins
Fkamma (102523) Basic Last Login:0
Pdiddyparker (102531) Basic Last Login:0
catchiscan420 (102659) Basic Last Login:0
Bellaforce1999 (103739) Basic Last Login:0
Drewdollas (121359) Basic Last Login:0
Pdiddyparker85 (121370) Basic Last Login:0

• 1 month later...

Robb Smith

02 Dec, 2019 Monday - Changed name from The Robb Smith to Alex Conors.

02 Dec, 2019 Monday - Swapped company Fearless MMA Clothing for company So Cal Fight Team with manager Robb Smith

Last Logins

rsmith425 (12045) VIP Last Login:0

Therobbsmith (124087) VIP Last Login:0

The name change was a nice touch

giphy.gif

• Upvote 5

Robb Smith
02 Dec, 2019 Monday - Swapped company Fearless MMA Clothing for company So Cal Fight Team with manager Robb Smith
Last Logins
giphy.gif

Literally almost a year ago now (11 months or so) Mike posted in the Multi IP/Whatever thread on "Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:09 PM" (http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63594&hl=bathroom&do=findComment&comment=878937) that he was working on his bathroom and would be back looking at things like the multi thing in 3 months. As we all know, that time came, went and has been long gone. He's only working on PHP upgrade stuff now because frankly if he doesn't, this entire thing burns down because the host will probably force the upgrade at some point for security purposes.

As far as multi's ever getting any sort of hammer brought down on them, we might as well face it, that is NEVER, EVER going to happen...much less much of anything else from what I've been able to see since I've been here (Oct. or so, 2018). So hell, at this point, ya might as well just do whatever you want, you're never going to get called on it.

Literally almost a year ago now (11 months or so) Mike posted in the Multi IP/Whatever thread on "Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:09 PM" (http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63594&hl=bathroom&do=findComment&comment=878937) that he was working on his bathroom and would be back looking at things like the multi thing in 3 months. As we all know, that time came, went and has been long gone. He's only working on PHP upgrade stuff now because frankly if he doesn't, this entire thing burns down because the host will probably force the upgrade at some point for security purposes.

As far as multi's ever getting any sort of hammer brought down on them, we might as well face it, that is NEVER, EVER going to happen...much less much of anything else from what I've been able to see since I've been here (Oct. or so, 2018). So hell, at this point, ya might as well just do whatever you want, you're never going to get called on it.

This game is dead anyways. I would rather deal with 1 person running 20 accounts than 5 people running 5 accounts

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Robb smith did hit the forum and pm Mike to try to get his old account back, so this one was probably not a multi per se, probably just reactivating an old account.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=124087

Robb Smith

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=12045

Last Logins

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=4517

giphy.gif

My point is the guy had no access to the older account, opened a new one and hit the forum/pmd Mike to try and get his old account back.

What him and Mike discussed in private neither you or I have access, but it wasnt shadowy. He did PM'd, he did let the forums and Mike now this was him and what he was doing. Its all public.
Its a lot different from the "Oh imma create 15 accounts and pretend we are different people until exposed" witch hunt going on here. That's all that Im saying.

Both accounts are active and sharing a gym

• Upvote 1

If having multiple accounts and interacting with them is now ok I think Mike owes it to us to let us know about the change - or it will only hinder the people trying to play by the rules here. Until then I think a little bit of witch hunting is a good thing, just about the only drawback there is of multying these days.

• Upvote 2

I agree with the witch hunting, just saying that this particular case is not the same thing.

We are not dis(un-)covering anything, guy was pretty public about it 2ish months ago, including the 2 account situation. There is nothing to uncover here. If its acceptable or not, thats another story... But the guy DID go public and asked Mike himself what and how to do before anyone point him out

• 3 months later...

Welcome back home, Manag... Wait a min, I see what you did there!

21 Fat Ed Edmondso3 492 2020-03-30 18:43:18 22 Fat Mike Edmondso2 318 2020-03-30 18:38:14 23 Juice Box JuiceBox 9 2020-03-30 18:33:47 24 Michał Edmondson Edmondson 60 2020-03-30 18:33:01