Innokenty Boleslav

0-1

18 years old

Height: 5’6

Weightclass: Bantamweight

Hometown: Moscow, Russia

Fighting out of: Los Angeles

Signed to: Unsigned

Q. So Innokenty, how did you find yourself in Los Angeles?

1. At 18, I was discovered to be leading an underground rebellion against the russian “president.” I barely managed to escape the country with my life, and ended up in California. There, I met this guy who was selling hemp yoga mats who said he also ran a MMA gym. Obviously I was skeptical at first, but when I went to the address sure enough there was an MMA gym there. I’ve been training there ever since.

Q. How did you get your nickname?

1. “Psychodrome” is a reference to the location where hundreds of hippies in Russia were arrested, put into mental hospitals, or forced into the armed services in 1971.

Q. What do you hope to accomplish in your fighting career?

1. I hope to make it to one of the big orgs someday, like Synchronicity or Inferno. I am hoping that glory and fame can protect me from the KGB who are slowly but surely tracking me down.

Q. Your professional debut was disappointing, getting knocked out in the second round- how do you plan to overcome that first defeat?

1. The one who doesn’t fall, doesn’t stand up.

• Upvote 1