HFC Light Heavyweight contender "Bizi"

Bleakardor

Hardcore Bloodbath Entertainment Presents:

Fighter Spotlight volume 1

Hello HARDCORE MMA fans!

Today we had the opportunity to sit down with one of our fighters from this weekends's HFC Light Heavyweight Championship title fight between the champion Aaron Wolf and his opponent Feaqeuin "Bizi" Bizihwaeili. With such a huge fight on the horizon, and some words being exchanged between these two fighters, we are thrilled to get Bizi to sit down and interview with us prior to this big fight.

J.W. "Hello Fizi, how are you today only days away from your upcoming title shot against Aaron Wolf?

Bizi "First of all, my mom called me Bizi for a reason. Get my name right first or shut up, okay? Good... Well, I'm doing just fine. Training my pelvis on a regular basis, feeling strong, solid, and agile."

J.W. "My apologies Bizi, perhaps I shouldn't have smoked that joint before this interview... There seems to be a little bit of bad blood between you two, is there something more to this story that the average MMA fan wouldn't know?"

Bizi "The guy is coming out of the Camara-camp, best known for fucking their nieces and cheating on anything with at least one leg. Me personally, I'm not a big fan of cheating and nor is my manager. It is nothing personal between me and Skitters really, it is just my general disgust for cheaters."

J.W. "You are coming off a very impressive win in your last fight against Martin Alexander on the Friday the 13th card. Did you expect to win in that fashion?"

Bizi "The fight went exactly as I expected. I did not have to think much before that fight, basically just throwing down solid shots and knocking him the fuck out. Easy work, easy payday."

J.W. "I must admit, I love the passion. It's a good thing we are an uncensored organization. Did you do anything special to train for that fight?"

Bizi "No, I kept my normal training camp and did not train specifically for that fight. I do that for most of my camps though as I do not take it fight by fight, but look at the bigger picture. I might lose some, win some, but in the end I want to be a top P4P fighter with a massive KO rate."

J.W. "That's a hell of a goal, good luck! So let's talk about the fight that really matters. You lose your last title fight under former management, but now find yourself back in the spotlight and with another chance to earn the gold. Do you feel this fight will be any different? And has your new manager made an impact in this return?"

Bizi "Title fights are always exciting and it makes it extra fun to punch Skitters in the face. To be honest though, the title is not my focus now. I just want to put that guy in the hospital and if that gives me a belt, that's a nice added bonus."

Bizi "My manager is nice to work with and reasonable most of the time. Training camps are tough, almost military style, but that's fine with me. I like to work hard and foresee to benefit from it overall."

J.W. "This interview will go public before the fight. Do you have any words for the champ, Aaron Wolf?"

Bizi "If you plan on winning this fight Skitters, you better start dry humping me from the first second or your granite chin will be pulverized!"

J.W. "You are becoming popular with the HFC fans. Do you have anything to say to them?

Bizi "I appreciate all my fans and wish them most of all good health in these shitty times. Stay at home, take care, but tune in for the fight!"

J.W. "If you win the championship, what are your plans after the fight?"

Bizi "I was planning on going to Tenerife for a nice holiday, but those plans seem ruined due to the COVID19 virus. Not sure yet what I'll do, but it will depend on the current situation I guess. I have also ordered a new car, but that is blocked at the state border as no delivery is allowed currently for two more weeks. So yeah, shitty stuff, but looking forward to the fight."

J.W. "So there are rumors of talks going on with Madness MMA about a couple of fights between contenders of each series. Have you been invited to participate in any of these events?"

Bizi "Any of such things go via my manager, not by me. He gets paid to do such work for me and he does that well. I focus on training and my upcoming part in the new Vampire movie, called 'Bizi, a vampire-story for the ages 18+'. The rating is thanks to a 60 minute explicit sex scene with me, Kaley Cuoco and Mila Kunis. They had to cut some scenes, because my stamina was too good and the girls were exhausted by round 3."

J.W. "Well, I don't even know what to say about that, but if that's true, I will have to check it out. Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate and I don't want to take you away from training for this fight. So one last question, and the one everyone wants to hear. Who's going to walk away from the cage with that gold this weekend?"

Bizi "The guy who finishes the other one first. Skitters his only chance is dry humping me until his smell is too bad and I tap out. But yeah, to get there, he first needs to get past my granite fists, so good luck Skitters...!"

J.W. "Thank you for your time, Bizi! It was entertaining to sit down with you today. I wish you luck in your title fight against Wolf and will try to catch up with you after the fight to discuss the fight."

• Upvote 5