Hardcore Fighting Championship-Official Smack Talk Thread

Markovkot

Welcome all to the Hardcore Fighting Championship-Official Smack Talk Thread

http://s019.radikal.ru/i632/1701/26/67663f229c88.gif

Weightclasses :145/155/170/185/205/265/265+

About us:

• The organization was founded 04.09.2015.
  • Restriction 270k+.
  • 3-4 weeks between fights.
  • Good conditions of contracts.
  • The maximum equal fights.
  • Email me if you need a contract.

Rules:

• Cage
  • Judging system:10 point must
  • 3 rounds/5 mins
  • Title fight 5 rounds/5 mins

With this thread feel free to do the following:

• Preview events and fights
  • Hype up
  • Trash talk and call to fight other HFC fighters
  • To request a break for training camp
  • To express your thoughts on all HFC

Welcome!!! :boxing:

HFC 11:Filipovic vs Mayflower preview. Hello ladies and gentlemen , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and i will make my preview about the newest HFC event , HFC 11:Filipovic vs Mayflower , ok let's start with our undercard bout :

(UNDERCARD)

FIGHT#1 Vacant HFC Featherweight Championship Of The World

Brazil [born] Russia

18 [Age] 18

177cm(5"10) [Height] 177cm(5"10)

135.5 lbs [Weight] 145.8 lbs

1-0(0-0) [MMA(HFC)] 2-2(0-0)

#3 Hugo Pontes Vs #4 Islam Balov

Our opening bout here is fight between two top fighters for vacant featherweight championship

Hugo "Ferreiro" Pontes coming into this fight after get his first MMA victory againt Chris Franklin and now he will fight for HFC title , Pontes is good boxer with good power on his hand , he ready to get his first HFC victory and claim the title

Islam "Black" Balov is more experienced fighter than his opponent with total 4 fight in his career , he will make his HFC debut here but also make his first title fight in his career , Balov is pure grappler with good lay and pray style so don't miss this fight man

PREDICTION: with good experienced i think Islam Balov will won this fight and become the new champion via decision

FIGHT#2 Middleweight Division

USA [born] USA

24 [Age] 20

194cm(6"4) [Height] 180cm(6"0)

177.1 lbs [Weight] 186.2 lbs

2-1(1-1) [MMA(HFC)] 0-1(0-1)

#5 Joshua Redding Vs #11 Mark Kennedy

Our second undercard bout is coming from middleweight division between Joshua Redding takes on Mark Kennedy

Joshua "The Brahma Bull" Redding coming into this fight after lossing his last HFC fight againt Piet Kriel but now he ready to get his second HFC victory here , Reeding good grappler with solid submission skill , all of his winning fight is coming via Submission

Mark "Blackbird" Kennedy coming into this after dissapointed lossing his MMA and HFC debut , Kennedy is good grappler with holding brazilian jiu-jitsu blue belt , he looking to get his first MMA and HFC victory here

PREDICTION: Joshua Reeding will get his third MMA victory and climb the ladder to top 5 rank

FIGHT#3 Heavyweight Division

England [born] Ireland

27 [Age] 25

201cm(6"7) [Height] 199cm(6"6)

210.9 lbs [Weight] 249.8 lbs

3-2(1-1) [MMA(HFC)] 1-1(0-1)

#8 Oliver Gideon Vs #9 John Connor

Next fight is between two top 10 heavyweight contender , Oliver Gideon againt John Connor

Oliver "Professor" Gideon coming into this fight after lossing title fight againt Mirko Filipovic at HFC 7:Williams vs Klimov , Gideon is high level grappler with good submission skill , he looking to winning this fight and climb the ranking into top 5

John "Irish Fury" Connor coming into this fight after lossing his HFC debut againt Kane Sisyaskez at HFC 9 :Kuznetcov vs Barzaglia , Connor background is boxing and he have KO power on his hand , he looking to get his first HFC victory here

PREDICTION: John Connor will get his first HFC victory here via (T)KO

FIGHT#4 Super Heavyweight Division

Finland [born] UK

20 [Age] 25

200(6"6) [Height] 210cm(6"10)

274.8 lbs [Weight] 268.6 lbs

4-0(0-0) [MMA(HFC)] 2-0(0-0)

#3 Aapeli Vipunen Vs #2 Opie Winston

the next card is between two top SHW contender , Vipunen takes on Winston

Aapeli Vipunen coming into this fight after winning the QFC Tournament 513 , he have undefeated record with 4 winning streak , Vipunen is world class grappler with deadly ground and pound skill , all of his winning fight is coming via (T)KO

Opie Winston coming into this fight with undefeated record and two winning streak , Winston is world class boxer with KO power on his hand , he will make his HFC debut here and looking to make his first HFC victory

PREDICTION: Aapeli Vipunen will remain his undefeated record in this fight and get victory via (T)KO

(MAINCARD)

FIGHT#5 Heavyweight Division

USA [born] Dominican Republic

25 [Age] 20

200cm(6"6) [Height] 190cm(6"3)

248.8 lbs [Weight] 246.2 lbs

1-0(0-9) [MMA(HFC)] 6-4(1-1)

#2 Angelo Kelzenberg Vs #13 Raul Lorenzo

Our first maincard bout coming from Heavyweight division between

Angelo Kelzenberg and Raul Lorenzo

Angelo "Tsunami" Kelzenberg coming into this fight after winning his MMA debut againt Jack Soto , Kelzenberg is world class boxer with KO intinct , i think he will use his huge reach advantage and control the fight in striking distance

Raul Lorenzo is very experienced fighter with total 10 fight in hi career , he is world class brazilian jiu-jitsu with holding brown belt , Lorenzo finished 5 of his 6 winning fight via submission , he looking to get his second HFC victory in this fight

PREDICTION: Angelo Kelzenberg will get his second MMA victory here via (T)KO

FIGHT#6 Light Heavyweight Division

Finland [born] Japan

25 [Age] 19

183cm(6"1) [Height] 190cm(6"3)

185.0 lbs [Weight] 200.8 lbs

4-3 (3-3) [MMA(HFC)] 3-1(2-1)

#4 Lappi Dar Vs #8 Leonardo Spanky

Our second maincard bout is between two top 10 light heavyweight contender , Lappi Dar and Leonardo Spanky

"The Lucky One" Lappi Dar coming into this fight with 3-3 in his HFC record , Dar is high level grappler with solid submission skill , all of his winning fight is coming via submission , he want to winning this fight and closing his rank to title shoot

Leonardo Spanky coming into this fight after lossing his last fight againt Chuck Henderson at HFC 10:Klimov vs Nemkov , Spanky background is boxing and he have power to score KO victory here

PREDICTION: Lappi Dar will use his good experienced and claim another HFC victory here via (T)KO

FIGHT#7 Middleweight Division

Russia [born] Germany

19 [Age] 21

181cm(6"0) [Height] 183cm(6"1)

178.6 lbs [Weight] 168.3 lbs

3-2(3-2) [MMA(HFC)] 3-0(1-0)

#2 Vova Klimov Vs #7 Farnsworth Swerdington

Our co-main event is coming from middleweight division between Klimov takes on Swerdington

the former champion Vova "Shoumen" Klimov coming into this fight after lossing his title againt Oleg Nemkov at HFC 10:Klimov vs Nemkov , he is world class boxer and all of his winning fight is coming via (T)KO , he looking to get victory and get title shoot again

Farnsworth "The Nail Biter" Swerdington coming into this fight with undefeated record and 3 winning streak , Swerdington is cardio machine with outstanding striking skill , he looking to get his second HFC victory here

PREDICTION: Vova Klimov get his victory here via (T)KO

FIGHT#8 HFC Heavyweight Championship Of The World

Croatia [born] South Africa

30 [Age] 21

188cm(6"2) [Height] 181cm(6"0)

208.0 lbs [Weight] 224.1 lbs

10-11(4-1) [MMA(HFC)] 6-1(5-1)

{C} Mirko Filipovic v #1 Larry Mayflower

The main event , we have 5 round fight for HFC Heavyweight Championship Of The World

The champion Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic is world class muay thai fighter with solid wrestling skill , he coming into this fight after get victory againt Oliver Gideon at HFC 7:Williams vs Klimov , he will defend his title for first time and he ready to do it

The challenger Larry "Bullion" Mayflower get his first title shoot after get 5 winning streak , Mayflower is pure grappler with holding purple belt in brazilian jiu-jitsu , all of his winning fight is coming via submission and now he ready to get submission victory againt the champion

PREDICTION: i think we will have new champion , Larry "Bullion" Mayflower won via submission

So i already make my preview about the newest HFC event , HFC 11:Filipovic vs Mayflower and i must go home now , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and bye bye

• Upvote 2

Dear fighters HFС We are only at the beginning of the way, but we want to improve, and I would like to understand how you like to fight and work with HFС

Question: Are you satisfied with your contracts in the financial plan & (comment on this question)?

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14413302543873.jpg

Oleg "Black Tiger" Nemkov (275685)

"I am happy with my contract."

• Upvote 1

Dear fighters HFС We are only at the beginning of the way, but we want to improve, and I would like to understand how you like to fight and work with HFС

Question: Are you satisfied with your contracts in the financial plan & (comment on this question)?

"On behalf of all my fighters under contract with HFC, they are all happy." - David "DJ" Jackson

Mini preview for HFC 12 Fight #1.

Ivan Drago(0-0-0) vs Ivan Kuznetsov(3-8-0) (K2V = 2 Keys to winning fight)

K2V K2V

- Ring Control - Beat Him on the feet

- Get it to the mat -Use experience to set the pace

Fight #2. Vovan Klizma(1-0-0) vs Max Peterson(3-3-0)

K2V K2V

- Be light on feet - Use Muay Thai Clinch

- Work the liver punch - Control the wrestling game

Fight #3 Jan Frantz(0-1-1) vs Konstantin Nemanjic (1-2-0)

K2V K2V

- Work the jab - Close distance

- Make him work for position – Head movement

Fight #4 Matty Minchin(0-0-0) vs Ruslan Anara(0-1-0)

K2V K2V

- Fake him out - Use the double leg

- Keep ur balance - Push the pace

Fight #5 Abdi Ali Raouff(1-0-0) vs Baruch Yehuda(0-0-0)

K2V K2V

- Be ready for war - Don’t run out of gas

- Clinch up - Use wrestling to keep him guessing

Fight #6 Andretti Kazadores(0-0-0) vs Deair Shaw(1-3-0)

K2V K2V

- Stay on ur feet - Block first counter second

- Use the good ol’ 1-2 - If ur losing bad standing guillotine

Fight #7 Piet Kriel (5-1-0) vs Guillermo Mendez (5-1-0)

K2V K2V

- Press him against cage -Use knees to defend TDs

- Don’t let him get off - Pull guard to catch him off guard

Fight #8/CO-MAIN Tony Bale(6-2-0) vs Chuck Henderson(8-2-0)

K2V K2V

- Go for the big shot -Control the grappling and gnp

-Remain calm on ur back and sweep - Mount him quick end it early

Fight #9/Main Event/Title Fight ( C) Oleg Nemkov (8-2-0) vs Tom Kruiz (11-3-0)

K2V K2V

- strike First grapple second - Use huge Muay Thai advantage

- Be patient win late rds -Use grappling skills make him tap or snap to earn gold

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

So we are ready to announce the winners in the year by Hardcore Fighting Championship.

- Fighter of the Year HFC: Ivan Tarasov

-Sub of the year HFC:Larry "Bullion" Mayflower. Event HFC 2: Joshua vs Williams

-Knockout Of the Year HFС:Matty "The Angler" Minchin. Event HFC 12: Nemkov vs Cruise

-Fight Of the Year HFС:Oleg Nemkov vs Vova Klimov. Event HFC 10: Klimov vs Nemkov

- Prospect of the Year HFC:Vinny "Convict" Bronson

Congratulations to the winners with victories, as they will receive $ 5000

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14413302543873.jpg

Oleg "Black Tiger" Nemkov

"I would like to say thank you to Aleksey and Vova for the great fight and the award. Glad we get another 5 rounds to do it again. I think you've improved a lot since then, so I think it'll just as exciting as the first one."

• Upvote 1