• Strongest Under The Heavens • LHW Creation Tournament

Dee

Hello everyone . I created my tournament fighter today because i normally won't be able be online after today untill monday afternoon. He isn't in a gym, so he can't train at all. I don't think i have any competitive advantage by doing this. Alexy Innokenti (260605) is my fighter and you can check on his page that he isn't in a gym. I hope you all understand it. If someone would show that i have an advantage of any sort, i would leave the tournament, as i have no intention to cheat at all.

I hope my assumption was right and it doesn't give me any advantage. please let me know

Hello everyone . I created my tournament fighter today because i normally won't be able be online after today untill monday afternoon. He isn't in a gym, so he can't train at all. I don't think i have any competitive advantage by doing this. Alexy Innokenti (260605) is my fighter and you can check on his page that he isn't in a gym. I hope you all understand it. If someone would show that i have an advantage of any sort, i would leave the tournament, as i have no intention to cheat at all.

I hope my assumption was right and it doesn't give me any advantage. please let me know

Im cool with this but if anyone else has a problem with it then I guess I have to remove you and take in the next in line from the substitutes.

I am in then.

Thanks for the offer man but unfortunately there is a line for the spot. I have messaged KingMSD about the situation and hoping to hear from him asap. Next in line after him is Bwang. Other than that your fighters are always welcome in here Kshitijscholes!