Org Advice

The1rstSaint

This thread got way out of context, i was simply asking if multiple events on the same day would help the diminishing returns dilemma. This is not my first rodeo guys.

ehhh i probably should have just named it Diminishing Returns Advice.

Have you gotten any answer for this to make a determination? I mean...like I said, I was running 2 and 3 events on the same day and never noticed anything off with my diminishing returns. The only time I was off on an event is (since the venue was booked out in advance) when I wasn't able to secure enough high hyped matchups to fit the size of the arena.

Have you gotten any answer for this to make a determination? I mean...like I said, I was running 2 and 3 events on the same day and never noticed anything off with my diminishing returns. The only time I was off on an event is (since the venue was booked out in advance) when I wasn't able to secure enough high hyped matchups to fit the size of the arena.

I have got a little feedback from a alliance mate. Regardless though D-Day is the 22nd 4 events that day.

I plan to continue that route while my roster is still loaded, as my behind the scenes Tycoon hustling has got me a blanket so far.

With that said anyone PM for graphics, posters, logos, belts, trophies you name it.

A man's gotta eat!

• 2 weeks later...

For the record the 4 events on the same day was a huge improvement. I will need to shoot higher on free tickets next week. Overall though I my negative profit was far less then few weeks prior where I had events on different days.

I’m curious: Did you give free tickets away to all 4 events or did you only give away to the events in 3k arenas? Maybe instead of tryin to host events in the same location having to use a larger arena, costing more to host. Use 4 different locations to host events in same size arenas to prevent having to spend more to try filling an arena. Since you will make very little money of the free ticket attending fans you could save your self the loss of income this way. The only time I would host in a bigger venue in same location is if I knew I had a bunch of extra fight match ups that were higher hype/pop on those cards.

For the record the 4 events on the same day was a huge improvement. I will need to shoot higher on free tickets next week. Overall though I my negative profit was far less then few weeks prior where I had events on different days.

Took me about 20 events to start breaking even, how come you are still losing money after so many events?

I was taught to always paper down the events, even if I had to give 80% free tickets. Always fill the venues no?

Took me about 20 events to start breaking even, how come you are still losing money after so many events?

I was taught to always paper down the events, even if I had to give 80% free tickets. Always fill the venues no?

Cool Story i made profit my first event. But after your first 20 where you booking four events a week?

There is a method to my Madness build as many fighters up as possible in a short period of time and down the road it will pat off. Spend money to make money.