ESPN Fantasy Football 100k fee

handgrenaide

Yo KC, who are we waiting on???

I thought the same about the 2 QBs and i can guarantee you that 3 IR slots is way too much for a 10 let alone 12 team league,i dont want us to not have any reason to look at the FA list by week 4

Yeah, i'd take away an IR spot, add in a QB spot everything else looks good though.

wasn't the league meant to be a 2 QB league?

I thought the same about the 2 QBs and i can guarantee you that 3 IR slots is way too much for a 10 let alone 12 team league,i dont want us to not have any reason to look at the FA list by week 4

OK guys, since HG hasn't signed in since 8/24 I am creating the league and I just need all of you to send me a message with your email address so I can send the invite.

We will figure out the fees and all that other B.S. after the draft (hopefully HG gets back on and return the money to you guys).

The league will be a single starting QB, but the PPR will stay (12 teams with 2 starting QBs is going to be complete hell for a few teams, so I wanted to change that).

I thought we were going to have 14 players and i figured 2QBs with 14 teams would limit the competitiveness, but since i have heard from Lwinger, we will only have 12 teams and I will make it 2QBs

somebody said in the chat that Foster is suppose to come back week 6, the little note next to his name says he might come back as early as week 3.