MMA Tycoon Android App - Testing

MMATycoon

That comment at the end of my post was a joke, I've got ways to look up if someone has a multi account or not.

If you don't like leaving stuff open on your phone, why don't you have a lock for your phone instead? Perhaps you're just angry cause you think I might know about your secret multi account(s) :shades:

You should solve JFK's assassination sherlock

That comment at the end of my post was a joke, I've got ways to look up if someone has a multi account or not.

If you don't like leaving stuff open on your phone, why don't you have a lock for your phone instead? Perhaps you're just angry cause you think I might know about your secret multi account(s) :shades:

you got me, I alone make up 23.245% of LOD LOL
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Mike and crew for your hard work. I've been waiting for this for a long time. As for the people complaining about it not being on iPhone, just my two cents...I prefer Android because it's cheaper, I can use custom ROMs and do things to my phone that I can't with iPhone (but I'll allow iPhone does have the edge in certain areas). I actually can run iOS on my Android, but its very glitchy...had to reimage my phone and uninstall. I do know Apple is kind of dickish when it comes to apps they'll approve...and they're very money hungry. Android/Google Play is more like the wild west, less so lately. I'm going to give it a try and give feedback when I do.

Yeah search needs adding to the menu.

I have a question on the menu actually, on what you guys prefer....

We can make the drop down display what page you are on or just display "-select-", at the top of the menu each time. I personally prefer -select- as then you know how far down to scroll for each page, rather than it being different dependingon what page you're viewing from.

As for saving passwords - you should be able to store the password, though that is generally a phone feature.

I had an idea regarding the fighter sliders. I don't think there's room for all those sliders on a phone so how about this? Basically a drop down with 100 options, so you'd just click the drop down menu and you'd select the appropriate option, just as you would with any other menu.

http://s7.postimg.org/54d193i0r/phone_sliders.jpg

• 2 weeks later...