#21 davie1903

davie1903

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:48 PM

14b7.jpg

Marcelo "O Tigre" Silva

Only time will tell whether you won't need that much needed advice on me. I will be keeping track of you. Sleep with one eye open.

41w35.jpg

Wrestling Guy (5-0)

you will need to keep and eye on me while you sit on the sidelines doing your smack talk without actually fighting anyone good. you will see me demolish my opponent in under a 1 minute in the first round. Yes, you just won a fight and your on a high but your opponent? 0-4 not a great task. i guess you'll want a rematch when you lose? ill keep track of you but i know you will win as your are being paired with nobody's who couldn't even tie my laces

#22 UniConor

UniConor

Red Belt

• Members
  • 4,394 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:56 PM

14b7.jpg

Marcelo "O Tigre" Silva

That's all I wanted. That wasn't so hard, was it? You're gonna need to speak to more people for advice if you want to stand a chance.

Zachary "Zap Zap" White

40b15.jpg

He's got all the advice he needs from me and Granger, I can still taste your blood on my hands, and me and Granger still reminisce about how easy it was to dominate you. Shut your mouth before I shut it again, bitch, Zap Zap. 

giphy.gif

#23 JuveLeo

JuveLeo

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 621 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:36 PM

41w35.jpg

Wrestling Guy (5-0)

you will need to keep and eye on me while you sit on the sidelines doing your smack talk without actually fighting anyone good. you will see me demolish my opponent in under a 1 minute in the first round. Yes, you just won a fight and your on a high but your opponent? 0-4 not a great task. i guess you'll want a rematch when you lose? ill keep track of you but i know you will win as your are being paired with nobody's who couldn't even tie my laces

14b7.jpg

Marcelo "O Tigre" Silva

Whatever you say Wrestling Stalker. And this is coming from the guy who hasn't fought anyone worth mentioning. Know your role you piece of crap.

13965760841mainlogo_zps9604df2e%5B1%5D.j

#24 JuveLeo

JuveLeo

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 621 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:40 PM

Zachary "Zap Zap" White

40b15.jpg

He's got all the advice he needs from me and Granger, I can still taste your blood on my hands, and me and Granger still reminisce about how easy it was to dominate you. Shut your mouth before I shut it again, bitch, Zap Zap. 

14b7.jpg

Marcelo "O Tigre" Silva

Easy there tough guy who hasn't and will never win a belt. There's nothing to brag about you goof. I bet you and Granger do a lot more than reminisce...

#25 davie1903

davie1903

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:43 PM

14b7.jpg

Marcelo "O Tigre" Silva

Whatever you say Wrestling Stalker

41w35.jpg

Wrestling Guy (5-0)

i thought you were a good trash talker then you decided to come out with " wrestling Stalker". We are not kids think you have enough sense to come out with a better thing than that. is that because you cant keep up with my trash talk so you have nothing to say but you think you have a duty to reply so came up with that. How am i a stalker? Have you ever won a belt?

#26 JuveLeo

JuveLeo

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 621 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:48 PM

41w35.jpg

Wrestling Guy (5-0)

i thought you were a good trash talker then you decided to come out with " wrestling Stalker". We are not kids think you have enough sense to come out with a better thing than that. is that because you cant keep up with my trash talk so you have nothing to say but you think you have a duty to reply so came up with that. How am i a stalker? Have you ever won a belt?

14b7.jpg

Marcelo "O Tigre" Silva

Sorry to burst your bubble, but your trash talk is mediocre. I have nothing to say, because there's nothing to talk about. You keep rambling on like an idiot. I've already lost track about what this was about. Clearly I haven't won a title, hence why there was nothing for him to brag about. Are you retarded? With name like Wrestling Guy, I would assume so. Wrestling Stalker because you know all about me which I find very creepy.

#27 UniConor

UniConor

Red Belt

• Members
  • 4,394 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:49 PM

14b7.jpg

Marcelo "O Tigre" Silva

Easy there tough guy who hasn't and will never win a belt. There's nothing to brag about you goof. I bet you and Granger do a lot more than reminisce...

Zachary "Zap Zap" White (236944)

40b15.jpg

If I will never win a belt, then what does that make you? The tough guy who hasn't and never will win a belt's bitch? You're my bitch, now, bitch and if you wanna talk about interesting relationships, why don't we talk about you an Adrien.. No way brothers can be that close right? I bet you love using your brown belts to rub up on eachother, thats probably why they're brown because you stick them up eachothers arse. Zap Zap, my bitch.

giphy.gif

#28 JuveLeo

JuveLeo

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 621 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:53 PM

40b15.jpg

If I will never win a belt, then what does that make you? The tough guy who hasn't and never will win a belt's bitch? You're my bitch, now, bitch and if you wanna talk about interesting relationships, why don't we talk about you an Adrien.. No way brothers can be that close right? I bet you love using your brown belts to rub up on eachother, thats probably why they're brown because you stick them up eachothers arse. Zap Zap, my bitch.

14b7.jpg

Marcelo "O Tigre" Silva

Exactly, it makes me nothing but yet you brag like a piece of trash that you are. Here we go with the zap zap crap that was always stupid. Zach is looking for glory again, so he flew all the way back to brazil to trash talk the only guy who basically made him an entertaining fighter.

#29 davie1903

davie1903

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:54 PM

14b7.jpg

Marcelo "O Tigre" Silva

Sorry to burst your bubble, but your trash talk is mediocre. I have nothing to say, because there's nothing to talk about. You keep rambling on like an idiot. I've already lost track about what this was about. Clearly I haven't won a title, hence why there was nothing for him to brag about. Are you retarded? With name like Wrestling Guy, I would assume so. Wrestling Stalker because you know all about me which I find very creepy.

41w35.jpg

Wrestling Guy (5-0)

you think your great at trash talk cause you were challenge a org with a bunch of pussy's who stayed and hid. you have met your match and now you speak about my name i was picked up by my current manager. So I am sorry for your manager who is stuck with you and your inbred family. All your managers fighter's your brother because it explain a lot about your close upbringing and the numerous Dads.

#30 JuveLeo

JuveLeo

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 621 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:55 PM

14b7.jpg

Marcelo "O Tigre" Silva

Why don't you man up and fight Adrien then. You sound like you can beat him. Go up in weight meet at 185 or 170 and see if you can

#31 davie1903

davie1903

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:57 PM

14b7.jpg

Marcelo "O Tigre" Silva

Why don't you man up and fight Adrien then. You sound like you can beat him. Go up in weight meet at 185 or 170 and see if you can

41w35.jpg

Wrestling Guy (5-0)

let me come back to your division and beat you then i will systematically go through your family tree and destroy them too

#32 JuveLeo

JuveLeo

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 621 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:58 PM

41w35.jpg

Wrestling Guy (5-0)

you think your great at trash talk cause you were challenge a org with a bunch of pussy's who stayed and hid. you have met your match and now you speak about my name i was picked up by my current manager. So I am sorry for your manager who is stuck with you and your inbred family. All your managers fighter's your brother because it explain a lot about your close upbringing and the numerous Dads.

14b7.jpg

Marcelo "O Tigre" Silva

When did I say I thought I was a good trash talker? You're saying this org has a bunch of pussies but yet your in the same org? You're lost bud. I don't even understand what your talking about. Get your fight over with and then challenge me. I'll end it at that because I can't bare listening to you any longer.

#33 JuveLeo

JuveLeo

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 621 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:59 PM

41w35.jpg

Wrestling Guy (5-0)

let me come back to your division and beat you then i will systematically go through your family tree and destroy them too

14b7.jpg

Marcelo "O Tigre" Silva

Deal and good luck. You're barking up the wrong tree, son.

#34 UniConor

UniConor

Red Belt

• Members
  • 4,394 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:10 PM

14b7.jpg

Marcelo "O Tigre" Silva

Exactly, it makes me nothing but yet you brag like a piece of trash that you are. Here we go with the zap zap crap that was always stupid. Zach is looking for glory again, so he flew all the way back to brazil to trash talk the only guy who basically made him an entertaining fighter.

40b15.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=236944

Bitch, I was not bragging, I was making sure you knew your place when you said he needed better advice when he has the perfect advice. I'm still in Helsinki thank you very much, since I'm not a tribal Brazillian who can't stand being out of the Amazon jungle I flew with the merge, unlike you and Adrien. And as for exciting fights, look at my record and tell me you're the only exciting fight I had, look at the caliber of guys I've fought and beaten, Leo Galante, Paul George, YOU, Rafael Silva, Kores Sierra and Diego Rios. I got into the BFC hall of fame for being an exciting no nonsense fighter... what about you? .. what about your brother?... oh yeah... zap zap.

giphy.gif

#35 JuveLeo

JuveLeo

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 621 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:14 PM

40b15.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=236944

Bitch, I was not bragging, I was making sure you knew your place when you said he needed better advice when he has the perfect advice. I'm still in Helsinki thank you very much, since I'm not a tribal Brazillian who can't stand being out of the Amazon jungle I flew with the merge, unlike you and Adrien. And as for exciting fights, look at my record and tell me you're the only exciting fight I had, look at the caliber of guys I've fought and beaten, Leo Galante, Paul George, YOU, Rafael Silva, Kores Sierra and Diego Rios. I got into the BFC hall of fame for being an exciting no nonsense fighter... what about you? .. what about your brother?... oh yeah... zap zap.

14b7.jpg

Marcelo "O Tigre" Silva

Hahaha, good one. Perfect advice? He's a wrestler and youre a striker, not sure what you can offer him. Don't worry about us, the time will come. I'm not talking about fights you goof. I'm talking solely entertainment wise. Say what you want, but you know Adrien deserved a spot in the hall of fame for his contributions to Barbarian.

#36 JuveLeo

JuveLeo

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 621 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:18 PM

14b7.jpg

Marcelo "O Tigre" Silva

Is it really that boring in Honour that you have to come back here and trash talk me? I think you just miss me a little bit which is understandable considering you and James are a little off.

• Guests

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:00 PM

ok this fight is so happening after both of your next fights.

#38 davie1903

davie1903

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:05 PM

ok this fight is so happening after both of your next fights.

41w35.jpg

Wrestling Guy (5-0)

Thanks that's what both of us want can you try promote the smack talk page within the org.

• Guests

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:14 PM

i have been trying but i guess that people are not interested in 10k.

#40 davie1903

davie1903

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:52 PM

41w35.jpg

Wrestling Guy (5-0)

Can't wait to show Marcelo what I am made for when he sees me demolish my opponent. Looking forward to see the winner of his fight with him up against the title holder. I will easily face either preferably Chip first to get the title then put it up against Marcelo to spice up our calls for a fight against each other. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: UFF, org, MMA, Ultimate, Fighting, Federation, Organization, Fighters, Fights, contracts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users