Lance Templeton

MasterLeader

I actually said to someone only recently that if you look at the newer managers (last 3 years or whatever) that Wolf could essentially be their version of Lance Templeton if he maintains his current form for another while longer. Hes been #1 for pretty much all of 2016, so an impressive feat but still a bit to go before achieving immortal status within the game.

As for Mickey, no offense but your bias against Vendetta is clouding your judgement. G Wad may not be #1 constantly but he has been in the top 50 for as long as I can remember while Wolf is undoubtedly the best manager on form in the game right now. The only people in a real position to gauge truly how close they are to immortal status are the managers who have been around for multiple eras, while succeeding in them, and seen how it was in the past.

• Upvote 1

PS - My monkey is better than yours

Whoa those are fighting words.

Templeton is 2nd best all time a short bit behind Avon for best of all time.

Avon doesn't have the longevity. He as the best in his time but with no way of knowing how he would of held up on 7 years of playing it's hard to give him the nod over Lance. Lance has been dominating this whole time and always managed to find his way back to No. 1 through the million game engine changes.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I guess Mr Wolf is not far off this, nor is G Wad.

Thoughts...?

Surely being selective over opposition is an inevitable factor, but I don't know either of these managers enough to form an opinion.

I would like to think I am not picky over fights. Maybe declined one or two fights so far this year. But the majority I accept, my 250k guys are in Syn and doing ok whilst most 250k guys are still hiding behind a silly ID restriction that is becoming obsolete.

As for Lance, dudes a beast. I doubt anyone will ever come close to smashing his way for how long he has. Even being mentioned in the same sentence as his is kinda cool :D

Dont remind me gwad (envy)

• Upvote 1

I would like to think I am not picky over fights. Maybe declined one or two fights so far this year. But the majority I accept, my 250k guys are in Syn and doing ok whilst most 250k guys are still hiding behind a silly ID restriction that is becoming obsolete.

As for Lance, dudes a beast. I doubt anyone will ever come close to smashing his way for how long he has. Even being mentioned in the same sentence as his is kinda cool :D

Dont remind me gwad (envy)

The distribution of your wins & losses is pretty much exactly the same as Avon Barksdale's - what suggests that Avon is better than Wolf? Avon's opponent rank doesn't look great, but who am I to judge?

The distribution of your wins & losses is pretty much exactly the same as Avon Barksdale's - what suggests that Avon is better than Wolf? Avon's opponent rank doesn't look great, but who am I to judge?

Avon fought the top dudes. Never was around when he played but from what I heard he fought at the top whereas i'm only starting to this year

Surely being selective over opposition is an inevitable factor, but I don't know either of these managers enough to form an opinion.

I had previously said a year ago (or perhaps longer) that their (Vendetta's top managers) ranks were only boosted because of how many fighters they had in ID restricted orgs. Since then, they've came through the ID restricted orgs and now have fighters who are doing well in the non-ID restricted orgs as well and so rightly deserve to be highly ranked.

Lance is the GOAT and I don't think anyone comes near him. Avon was great but like someone has already said, Lance has went through more fight engine changes and still emerged as the best manager on multiple occasions.

• Upvote 2