Coming soon ... Darkness FC

catako

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1410150250Logo%201.png

Darkness Fighting Championship

This org is the result of two men collaborating for 1-2 months and planning and preparing to get started with fair fights, big prices, active smack talk, lot of trophies and a lot of surprises weekly or monthly. Since our first talk, we thought about building an org from 0 and trying to get it to the top. After deciding of what we’re going to do, we searched for an clothing company partner and we found a very dedicated and a great guy(Liam) who is going to sponsor our fighters and try to raise up to the top together with us. After we established where we’re going to create the org we spoke and came to an conclusion that a new org should benefit from a new id class (260K+). We hope many of the fighters with 260k+ id will join and make this org a great place where you can relax and have fun. Here is a short story about the owners (catako and Uniconor):

Catako: First joined the game in the beginning of the year but due to some real life problems couldn’t continue to play the game. He returned in 02.07.2014 and decided he want’s to have fun, be one of the best and help mmatycoon grow. He started with no skill and no knowledge, but he was helped a lot by his mentor(ClarkKent) who didn’t mind his insistent questions. Soon he opened a clothing shop and from no skill in photoshop, he quick learned to do the designs and even at 10$/item he earned enough money to support his new prospects. Soon he began to create avatars and earned some money form that, enough to put his fighters on the right path and start an company. After he met UniConor he decided to close the clothing shop and open an org which they will run it together.

Conor: joined the game in April of 2013 and after around 9 months of being a horrible noob, he started gaining lots of experience and knowledge in a short period of time becoming VIP. In the summer months of this year Conor had to hold the org Barbarian Fight Club while owner Pedro was away working due to the world cup. He quickly learned how to run and manage an org, with all the demands and messages thanks to all the help and support he received from fellow managers. Conor also has experience match making as he worked in New York Fight Night's helping Mogan by matchmaking for a short time. Conor enjoys manager interaction such as smack talk and out of game interactions with other managers, because of this he has built up a big amount of contacts and friends. One of them being Catako, from the start of their friendship they talked about running an ambitious org together and now finally the time has started to prepare for it.

In the end we want to assure every manager that will cross our path that we will listen to everyone problems/requests, will try to find good match ups, tournaments to keep it interesting, custom trophies and lots of other prices either weekly or monthly.

• Upvote 4

http://youtu.be/EHi1MY6e2cs

PS. Also every tournament made will have a better quality video review/preview (as this is just a power point project) and on the end of each month I will make a video of all the title fights and the main events of that month.

In addition every event will have a written preview/review to show you guys that I care about the game and about your fighters.

Edited by catako
  • Upvote 2

I'll create a guy for this too, I just hope you stick to the restriction and actually stick around as most ID orgs seem to be shutting down lately.

Don't worry, I will stick to the restriction, I'm not doing it for money, I'm doing it for fun and for mmatycoon to get bigger and better. Like I said I won't shut it down as most of the money I invest are from making avatars and stuff. I'm not expecting to get them back as I already boosted the finance with over 1,5 mil $ and there will be also future deposits, so it should be a fun start. We (me and Conor) will also think of fun event to keep the managers interested.

PS. To show you guys we're not screwing around here's the belt you will be fighting for in DFC http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20140918101901Darkness%20ready%203.png

• Upvote 1

I was waiting to buy 10 fighter slots, seems like dedicating one to each of your divisions might be a good way to use some of them ;)

That will be nice , great actually :). This way both parts will benefit, we for having great fighters, and you for having fair matchups :) Hopefully more people will join and I hope we will fill the tournaments very quick. This way we should be able to have a few events before the tournaments and a bit of hype till they start :D

• Upvote 1

I'll make a fighter for this :) The belt looks nice and I like nice belts on my fighters :)

Glad you like it :). There will also be a lot of throphies for the top fighters.

what divisions are your thinking of?

Not 100% sure yet but we'll announce it when we're ready (when it's like 259,7k). We'll try to fill all the weight classes so will be a lot of tournaments (bigger and smaller) in time.

• Upvote 1