NOMINATIONS: Event Poster (Graphics) of the Year 2019

Monsieur.Camara

I know we can't nominate ourselves, and this isn't a nomination, but outside of Rei's outstanding efforts (in posters, logo's, belts, all round) and my more recent submissions, I have a soft spot in my heart for this one I did for Synchronicity.

M5IGPmT.png

If only because I'm amazed I managed to make two relatively authentic looking fighter sprites in the style of MK out of two characters on Tycoon.

• Upvote 1

I know we can't nominate ourselves, and this isn't a nomination, but outside of Rei's outstanding efforts (in posters, logo's, belts, all round) and my more recent submissions, I have a soft spot in my heart for this one I did for Synchronicity.

M5IGPmT.png

If only because I'm amazed I managed to make two relatively authentic looking fighter sprites in the style of MK out of two characters on Tycoon.

I'll nominate it then

• Upvote 1

M5IGPmT.png

I was so mad when I saw this - because I didn't do it first myself

• Upvote 1

Ha! I can relate to that - on another note, great job on the SMASH redesign, love the new logo's, the belt in particular. best of luck in all your fights and nominated awards!

Cheers buddy, I appreciate it. The middle piece of that belt is among my favourites :D Good luck to you too!

• Upvote 1