Empire Grand Prix 145 LBS (Finally!)

robin10

Yeah it sounds good to me, cause we have no more space for test fight in Empire 6, and our next event after that is on the 27th, so I think you can make the event meant for test fights. But I would want you to talk with our owner psycho serrano before you go ahead with your plans. I will also talk with him about this.

2 more slots to go (But mind you, if we get more than 16 guys in, then we might have to use the qualifying style that was discussed earlier) so get your fighters in ASAP!

DId you guys ever thought about a losers bracket?

Like this

Every loser goes to the losers bracket

You get 2 champs, the Winners Bracket Champ, the Losers Bracket Champ and the EMPIRE GP GRAN FINALE CHAMP match between these two.

DId you guys ever thought about a losers bracket?

Like this

Every loser goes to the losers bracket

You get 2 champs, the Winners Bracket Champ, the Losers Bracket Champ and the EMPIRE GP GRAN FINALE CHAMP match between these two.

No. But this idea seems good and can be implemented if the others agree to stay after getting eliminated from the main tournament.

And we would need some more donations if we are to make this happen too, as the winners of this losers bracket tournament will also have to be given some prizes, we can't just let them fight without any prizes on offer.

And also, in the end we cannot allow the winners bracket champ to face the losers bracket champ, cause that's not what a single elimination tournament is. In this tourney, once you lose you are out, (or as you said, they can go to a losers bracket, but, for a separate small tournament of their own).

Yeah, what I posted is a double elimination...
But still a losers bracket could be nice. I'd sponsor that idea.

The contract offer is not going mate.

Maybe because he already has a fight offered? Well, this fight is in 3 days, if the other guy accepts it. Can we w8 3 days?

Yeah, what I posted is a double elimination...

But still a losers bracket could be nice. I'd sponsor that idea.

Maybe because he already has a fight offered? Well, this fight is in 3 days, if the other guy accepts it. Can we w8 3 days?

I will discuss the losers bracket thing with the owner for sure. Let's see what he decides.

Major News Guys! We have made some major changes and updates in the upcoming Grand Prix, so have a look at all the updates here...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65310,

And let us know, if you guys like it or should we change it back to the original format.

(And thanks to Zoid once again for the idea.)

Ok guys! the prizes for the tourney (both the main tournament as well as the mini-tournament ) have now been finalised, so do take a look at them. But, mind you, there are still some mega surprise prize money that will be given after the tournament alongside a trophy, so keep an eye out for more updates on them. .

Guys, this is a reminder that the brackets have now been posted. Have a look at it on the other thread (Brackets for the Empire Grand Prix) to see who you have got in the first round of the tournament.

*Edit*

Okay, so now we have indeed filled up all our 16 slots for the Grand prix, so now all that remains, is waiting for july 4th so that all your fighters, could put on a show, and give everyone, one hell of a round of 16 to enjoy.