Whatever is on your mind goes here!!

This is for whatever you want to post, you want to bitch about the weather do it here, you hate that little kid who leaves dog crap on your doorstep complain here, or maybe you want to praise that table of 2 who tipped you $100 on a $12 bill, whatever you want have at it.

well to start off I let my brother borrow my car as long as he put gas in it( i had 3/4 tank left in it) when i took my car out this morning it only had an 8th of a tank left. what a dick right.

I had weak net this morning, so I copied files to my SD card and took my laptop to school only to forget my SD card at home.

I just want to thank my penis, for always being there for me. It's always ready to stand to attention. Also want to thank my girlfriend who has the smoothest of touches. Here is a picture of her on a modelling shoot

http://www.clubpeb.org/2002-06-24_Gordyvskick/02_ItsTheRightHand.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Tonight I shall be watching match of the day football highlights, followed by ufc prelims, the ufc main event, england v australia one day cricket final, and the australian tennis open final, back to muthafuckin back! 12 hrs straight. Sunday I shall be sleeping.

I will be doing/have done the majority of this also, although if I don't fall asleep during the middle of the cricket the tennis will definitely send me to the land of nod!