Ideas to get more players

GreekFighter

Nothing of this will be add or done because for some reason other members moderators and even game admin think everything is fine.

The Group has been there for a half year at this point and what we have? A belt cabinet about who no one gives a fuck.

hey I like the belt cabinet

• Downvote 1

Nothing of this will be add or done because for some reason other members moderators and even game admin think everything is fine.

The Group has been there for a half year at this point and what we have? A belt cabinet about who no one gives a fuck.

The idea of `The Group` and the group itself is a shameless and failed joke from Mike to cover up his lack of activity.
  • Upvote 1

Damn right.

- Implement the chat into the main game

- Speed up the island and give more info about it to new players

- Maybe a lady division.

- Make it worth to hold a QFC org.

- Make QFC's amateur fights

- Make it possible to own more than one company

Love all these suggestions, especially making qfc fights amateur fights at least the first level of qfc anyways. I feel women should be more included in the game. Imagine the awesome avatars that could be made, new type of org (all female).

Belt cabinet is only cool for older members doesn't make a difference to someone new so I would say it doesn't really keep me interested in the game let alone does it add to my experience (for the moment)

• Upvote 1

Love all these suggestions, especially making qfc fights amateur fights at least the first level of qfc anyways. I feel women should be more included in the game. Imagine the awesome avatars that could be made, new type of org (all female).

Belt cabinet is only cool for older members doesn't make a difference to someone new so I would say it doesn't really keep me interested in the game let alone does it add to my experience (for the moment)

I have been saying this for years but no one wants to listen sadly.

• Upvote 1

what is the group?

what is the group?

Well Mike formed The Group that is mix of active managers who basically have secret forum section where they talk about what the game should improve. It started out to be promising but at this point nothing has been changed or done except the belt cabinet what was in works even before The Group was formed. No one has a clue if they are just inactive there or Mike is not doing what they are asking for thats all a mystery for us but the main thing is that nothing has been changed and seems that they really dont care about the majority of the game wants to be changed or improved.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, atm there is a very productive discussion about the game engine and particularly about escapes. As you can see on the spoiler page, training speed of escapes has been put back to normal as the other skills are and we are trying to push for fixing the extremely high success of the escapes from full/half guard bottom. Hopefully, this change will happen soon so we could have a more balanced game engine where grapplers have chances to compete at top level. Mike has also expressed his will to work on this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well, atm there is a very productive discussion about the game engine and particularly about escapes. As you can see on the spoiler page, training speed of escapes has been put back to normal as the other skills are and we are trying to push for fixing the extremely high success of the escapes from full/half guard bottom. Hopefully, this change will happen soon so we could have a more balanced game engine where grapplers have chances to compete at top level. Mike has also expressed his will to work on this.

And that is the problem you dont understand what game needs to get new managers to play it. You only think about what advanced managers need like you and other 5 who are in The Group. Maybe start to think how to fix economy so there is at least one public gym per city now how to improve escapes for top fighters. I get it its fun when 5 people play the game and only care about what their fighters should do but you need to look in the future also.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is important to keep the users in the game as well since many old managers gave up because of the unbalanced engine. Make a suggestion how to fix economy, with numbers, values and everything so we could have a discussion. Constantly trying to bring drama by just repeating "you don't understand, you have to fix economy" isn't helping at all.

It is important to keep the users in the game as well since many old managers gave up because of the unbalanced engine. Make a suggestion how to fix economy, with numbers, values and everything so we could have a discussion. Constantly trying to bring drama by just repeating "you don't understand, you have to fix economy" isn't helping at all.

Well you have 50 people in The Group I think you can figure out how to fix it but if you cant whats the reason for that shit anyway?

• Upvote 1

Ok, I will try to figure out some suggestion with values and propose it in the developer forum. Key points will be:

- more starting money;

- better and more Cozad gyms for now. Don't see how public gyms could be efficient, profitable as other business options and affordable for newbies at the same time.

Ok, I will try to figure out some suggestion with values and propose it in the developer forum. Key points will be:

- more starting money;

- better and more Cozad gyms for now. Don't see how public gyms could be efficient, profitable as other business options and affordable for newbies at the same time.

Why are you writing me this? I know what should be done it has been said 100 times allready problem is no one wants to do it.

• Upvote 1

After reading this further I came up with a few others

- Encourage clothing companies (or re-do them completely)

- Encourage gyms, more specifically public gyms. Theyre absent.

- make the groups discussions public. Now we know nothing about them, but if you make them public (without the ability to reply for us normals) we would cry less about lack of improvements, or we would cry more because wed see that theres nothing done.

Everything done(I know it is not much) is posted by Mike on the spoilers page. You can still post suggestions in this section and if they are good, they can be discussed there and forwarded to Mike. But when you post a suggestion, include a more detailed info about it - values, numbers, formulas if possible. "Fix gyms", "fix economy" isn't enough. Public gyms are a hard task in particular. If you increase total skill points for public gyms, how could u prevent this being exploited for personal use. If you hire more coaches, then you have to increase fees to 2-3-4-5k per week. If you increase the fees, newbies wouldn't be able to afford it. If you increase a lot the money for newbies, that means breaking the economy more by pouring more and more cash into the game and also means newbies can use those to try to buy VIP on the exchange - less money for Mike and still newbies wouldn't be able to afford decent gyms. I have thought about public gyms many times, but always end up in a circle. So I think it could be easier to do something with Cozads because they don't have a role in the game economy.

It is important to keep the users in the game as well since many old managers gave up because of the unbalanced engine.

Most veterans contemplate quitting because of 3 reasons:

1) lack of changes and new options. The game is ,and has been for a while, at a near standstill.

2) the ground game is too random and often the attacking skills not powerful enough.

3) the game owner is pretty much inactive on here and seem uninterested.

The game engine is pretty good actually, probably one of the best versions since I joined.

Reason number 3 is my main reason for being less active and having retired most of my fighters.

• Upvote 1